Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
McM stock finally arrived, original stock order was not as ordered (paint) so we started over, this stock is the Game Warden 2.0 TG, scope is 2.5-10x42, FFP, PR-1 MOA.  Since I already have a similar 308, I decided to set this one up a bit different with the FFP/MOA scope and see if I like it.  I imagine this more of a long distance target rifle but we will see, hope to get to the range this weekend to see if the new build shoots. 

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Interested in your reviews. Been looking at that scope a lot recently.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have the same stock. The LOP came in 1/2” shorter than I ordered. The trigger reach on it needs to be shortened by a good 1/4” too.

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Springcove
Seems to be pretty decent for the price, I've got mostly Leupolds so I'm not as familiar with other brands.

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
I have the same stock. The LOP came in 1/2” shorter than I ordered. The trigger reach on it needs to be shortened by a good 1/4” too.

Stock just came in yesterday, have not measured LOP but went with standard 13.5". I have large hands so have not noticed trigger pull but will spend some time with it this weekend.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Seems to be pretty decent for the price, I've got mostly Leupolds so I'm not as familiar with other brands.

I’ve looked through one a few times. Was very clear and liked the weight. Was thinking about putting one on a Pre 64 Feather weight I have in 30 06. I had the barrel and action put in a McMillion stock I bought here.

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I’ve looked through one a few times. Was very clear and liked the weight. Was thinking about putting one on a Pre 64 Feather weight I have in 30 06. I had the barrel and action put in a McMillion stock I bought here.

This scope says "tactical" to me all day and that's ok for what I intend to do with it. I have one on my Win 70 but it's a 2.5-10 5HD, a better fit for a classic like the M70. The problem with classics like the wonderful Pre 64 is that big 30mm tube scopes can seem "top heavy" and out of balance with a classic rifle. I really like a 1" tube 3.5-10x42 for a Win 70

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

This scope says "tactical" to me all day and that's ok for what I intend to do with it. I have one on my Win 70 but it's a 2.5-10 5HD, a better fit for a classic like the M70. The problem with classics like the wonderful Pre 64 is that big 30mm tube scopes can seem "top heavy" and out of balance with a classic rifle. I really like a 1" tube 3.5-10x42 for a Win 70

Appreciate the feedback. I will keep looking

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

How about this one: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102305853?pid=385031

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

How about this one: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102305853?pid=385031

I have looked at the VX3s and the VX5s. I do like the VX5 with the windplex redicle. Looking for something that light weight with the option of dialing if needed. I’m not as sneaky as I used to be…

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I have a couple of Mark 4s heading my way in the next couple of weeks, so I'll have a better idea of how they do soon. I liked them at SHOT. I think Leupold hit a good combination features and packaging together with these.

ILya

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was initially intrigued,but the lack of parallax control keeps me away. Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I was initially intrigued,but the lack of parallax control keeps me away. Hint.....................

Stick, I dig that but mine is a 10x max so hopeful it won't be an issue...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The 4.5-18 and higher magnification models have a side focus

Also,

Why on earth would you be the slightest bit intrigued in another Leupold scope when you tell the board that Leupolds are the biggest POS available?

🤪🤪🤪

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For me,once things hit 10x,I want finite parallax control and ideally to 10yds. Hint.

I've no interest in a 4.5-18x and would MUCH prefer a 3-12x. Hint.

I've "only" had 100's of Reupold's and simply root with more enthusiasm for them,than they do themselves. In "fairness",my Reupold MK5 HD is THE Biggest Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,I've ever suffered optically. It would be nice,if the could get something right,rather than an erector that fhuqking falls apart. It is plum fhuqking Amazing,how it fhuqking fell apart at the 50yd line. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Second attempt,was no better. If you shot the reticle alone it was fine(trio),but once the erector was touched The Schit Show continued. Hint.

Nothing else in tow,was plagued in such a fashion. Hint.

Just sayin'....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you send it back?

And again, why were you even considering buying another Leupold when your experience with them has been consistently poor?

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Stick, I dig that but mine is a 10x max so hopeful it won't be an issue...

The 2.5-10x seems to have pretty good depth of field, so for typical shooting ranges you should be fine. I plan to put it on a 6.6Grendel AR and use it with and without a thermal clip-on.

I plan to look at the one and the 4.5-18x. The latter one does have sidefocus.

ILya

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Did you send it back?

And again, why were you even considering buying another Leupold when your experience with them has been consistently poor?

Lol. Half assed test on a rimfire with the rings not even set correctly. Hint.

Notice he kept it and made no attempt to return it, send it in, or sell it. Riar Rarry

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Pardon my inabilities to even begin to fret something,that is less than a day's wages,though it fully consumes you and your Drooling Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Whining in unison and extolling how you are Professional Victims,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunts "living" vicariously. Be SURE to start a Thread,if you ever go Outdoors this year and brace yourself for yet another EPIC Spring Fling,as I partake for 30 days straight. You WILL be glued to EVERY fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ladies,

Pardon my inabilities to even begin to fret something,that is less than a day's wages,though it fully consumes you and your Drooling Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Whining in unison and extolling how you are Professional Victims,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunts "living" vicariously. Be SURE to start a Thread,if you ever go Outdoors this year and brace yourself for yet another EPIC Spring Fling,as I partake for 30 days straight. You WILL be glued to EVERY fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

Originally Posted by LiL Fish goin on Vacation providing splendid pixels!!!
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Can we stick to the subject matter in the thread?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yes, great scope in spite of what a lying forum troll says.

There, back on track

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Unlikely

We deal in lead, friend.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Said "fhuqk it" and ordered one(#183740) anyway. SportOptics has free shipping and no taxes,should that interest anyone. They were outta the Illuminated version,so I'll suffer the FFP TMR Mil/Mil,to see WTF. Hint.

Ordered another NightFarce 1-8x (capped DM-x) the other day and a Barkin' ARKEN 4-16x capped VPR Mil/Mil Lit Bitch this morning and a coupla sets of rings(I've over 20 sets in service now). It's pretty fhuqking funny how the sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN CRUSHES my MK5 HD 3.6-18x in ALL things mechanical. Grabbed a Montucky Ascent 264 Kreedmire yesterday,so the pending Spring Fling will have plenty of R&D. Hint.

Never not funnier than fhuqk to let Whining Brokedick Professional Victims,extoll how they are CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and comment upon things they've never even fhuqking seen,let alone "shot". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist and I'll be curious to see if this Reupold tracks,repeats or holds zero. TTT outta the gate and film at 11:00. Hint.

Just sayin'................

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Said "fhuqk it" and ordered one(#183740) anyway. SportOptics has free shipping and no taxes,should that interest anyone. They were outta the Illuminated version,so I'll suffer the FFP TMR Mil/Mil,to see WTF. Hint.

Ordered another NightFarce 1-8x (capped DM-x) the other day and a Barkin' ARKEN 4-16x capped VPR Mil/Mil Lit Bitch this morning and a coupla sets of rings(I've over 20 sets in service now). It's pretty fhuqking funny how the sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN CRUSHES my MK5 HD 3.6-18x in ALL things mechanical. Grabbed a Montucky Ascent 264 Kreedmire yesterday,so the pending Spring Fling will have plenty of R&D. Hint.

Never not funnier than fhuqk to let Whining Brokedick Professional Victims,extoll how they are CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and comment upon things they've never even fhuqking seen,let alone "shot". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist and I'll be curious to see if this Reupold tracks,repeats or holds zero. TTT outta the gate and film at 11:00. Hint.

Will be interested in your findings after you sort it out!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Will be interested in your findings after you sort it out!

Don't hold your breath. He will do a piss poor job of mounting, bash the [bleep] out of it based on a flawed test, call people "victims", "broke-dick", "k-hunts", and talk about "wares that exist" and say the word "hint" a whole lot without ever actually providing meaningful information.

He might even say he's had 200 Leupold scopes and zero have worked.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm curious myself. The last 2.5-10x I bought(NightFarce 2.5-10x Mil-R) didn't connect all dots,nor will this Reupold. Hint.

The NightFarce boasts stellar mechanics,illumination and nice parallax control,but is SFP which sucks. The Reupold's reticle sucks ass in comparison,parallax is missing,though FFP,it lacks illumination. Fortunately,the erector is 10 Mil's per revolution,rather than the MK 5 HD's Goat Fhuqked 11 Mil's per same. Nobody REALLY does it right. From a feature set,the BRT Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitch gets MUCH more right. Hint.

Hell...even the NightFarce NX-8 FFP DM-X Capped Bitch,DESTROYED my MK5 HD's "tracking". Hint.

With luck,it(MK4 2.5-10x) will simply track,repeat and retain zero,because less that,one "has" NOTHING ala MK5 HD. As mentioned prior,sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN's CRUSH my MK 5 HD's mechanical "abilities". Hint.

R&D is more than half the fun and I'll simply shoot Real World results,while Brokedick Crying Kchunts extoll their Professional Victim status. Hint....................(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't believe you bought another one.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
See what I mean, 257Bob? Just nonsense and dribble.

Q: how do you know the floor is level?

A: lilschtick drools out of both sides of her mouth.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Curious to see if they've improved. In the days of yore,Reupold was a fair to middlin' pitch,then they went well out of their way to compromise internals. It would be great,if they could crank out wares that were honestly viable and $1000 is dirt cheap R&D. Hint.

My (3) times Reupold Repaired FFP TMR MK4 Spotter has been retired,due to disgust and will perpetually ride the pine,as it can't even begin to be trusted. Hint.

We'll see how this new glass sorts itself out,as Professional Victims furiously fill out Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.................

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm curious myself. The last 2.5-10x I bought(NightFarce 2.5-10x Mil-R) didn't connect all dots,nor will this Reupold. Hint.

The NightFarce boasts stellar mechanics,illumination and nice parallax control,but is SFP which sucks. The Reupold's reticle sucks ass in comparison,parallax is missing,though FFP,it lacks illumination. Fortunately,the erector is 10 Mil's per revolution,rather than the MK 5 HD's Goat Fhuqked 11 Mil's per same. Nobody REALLY does it right. From a feature set,the BRT Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitch gets MUCH more right. Hint.

Hell...even the NightFarce NX-8 FFP DM-X Capped Bitch,DESTROYED my MK5 HD's "tracking". Hint.

With luck,it(MK4 2.5-10x) will simply track,repeat and retain zero,because less that,one "has" NOTHING ala MK5 HD. As mentioned prior,sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN's CRUSH my MK 5 HD's mechanical "abilities". Hint.

R&D is more than half the fun and I'll simply shoot Real World results,while Brokedick Crying Kchunts extoll their Professional Victim status. Hint....................(grin)

Not sure why the ChiComms are building scopes that others can't, maybe Leupold should dissect one!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Not to hijack this post but what is the industry standard for deviation? I know they shouldn't at all but since it is more common than not thought I would ask. I still have a few Leupolds but the old MK 4 was the only scope I have owned that had major issues.

Good Shooting!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Curious to see if they've improved. .....
The two failed BRs and
The Mk IV I had way back that was a total POS.
Ended my curiosity.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by dave7mm
The two failed BRs and
Ended my curiosity.
dave

LOL🤣

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've owned a host of Leupold scopes over the years, all sorts of varieties, most set-and-forget mode so can't say much about tracking. I've never had a problem, hopeful that trend continues.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. Leupold has been the biggest POS scopes when it comes to moving the reticle with adjustments. It’s important to have accurate and repeatable adjustments to me. YMMV

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It’s important to have accurate and repeatable adjustments to me. YMMV

I agree, just haven't, at least until now, had to make many adjustments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s important to have accurate and repeatable adjustments to me. YMMV

I agree, just haven't, at least until now, had to make many adjustments.
I suspect you won't have any issues as the rifle and mounts look good.

I have a LiL Buddy up north that has had great luck dialing 10s of thousands of drop compensations into Leupold erectors without any problems.

I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

The posters here on 24hr Campfire that struggle constantly with Leupold have really bad rifles and poorly mount the scope.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Leupold salesman ^^^^^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Leupold salesman ^^^^^^^

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Leupold salesman ^^^^^^^
JohnnyreupoldsalesmanBurns

That was quick response. Must be too early for a drunken stuper

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/30/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
5, 4, 3, 2, 1............waiting for Guido to show up

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The two failed BRs and
Ended my curiosity.
dave

I puked a BR and they are exceptionally tender. Puking a MK4 M1 16x stung more than a little. Hint.

Never did puke a MK4 M3,but never really had a herd,like M1's. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The two failed BRs and
Ended my curiosity.
dave
I puked a BR and they are exceptionally tender. Puking a MK4 M1 16x stung more than a little. Hint.

Originally Posted by LiL Fish
Al,

I've never had a Reupold,track anywhere NEARLY as good as a "T". Hint.

To be continued. Hint...................

I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,how very often Whining CLUELESS Kchunts think about me,as they "live" vicariously in Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Reupold's puke easily and often.

I've a couple few Leupie's,that have over 20,000rds of centerfire apiece through them,with nary a bobble.

For conversation...................

My 16x,made it beyond 20K,before the A/O puked.

Beings it failed,it ain't in the above tally and it is in fact,the only Leupie I've crashed.

Broke a 6x42 on installation,but I knowed better(DD's on skewed bridge height,less eccentrics)..................

A trend is more than (2)...and I'll cite that the only Leupie I've ever puked by shooting,was a 1" 16x A/O.

If only for starters.................

John Burns

I have all the sources.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I received mine last week, I went with the SFP which is my preference. If you do not like it, buy a FFP.

Will have to see if I can get my arse off the couch next week and see how it works. Have a small river that runs through the place. I will properly break in the whole setup like I have seen on the internet (yeah right, like I am idiot). laugh

Mounted it up appropriately and have a proven rifle. Will see how it performs as I do not have a hidden aqenda. Will post my findings whatever they are.

Arcus Venator
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So what are the chances these actually retain zero? 25-30%?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Leupold salesman ^^^^^^^

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol! Did you make the other infamous cheeto burns meme?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No, LRoy makes those

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what are the chances these actually retain zero? 25-30%?

I fully believe it will retain zero, have many Leupolds on hunting rifles that I check year after year with no changes.

Dialing, I will certainly run it through the paces. Report back after the day off the couch. cool

Arcus Venator
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've dozens and dozens of High Zoot platforms to nestle the pending Reupold upon,but reckon I'll start with the beloved Bart' barreled 18.5# Vudoo. It quickly sorts optical mechanics. Hint.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've dozens and dozens of High Zoot platforms to nestle the pending Reupold upon,but reckon I'll start with the beloved Bart' barreled 18.5# Vudoo. It quickly sorts optical mechanics. Hint.................

Only LiL Fish would try and fake test a scope with a fixed focus on a .22 LR. I guess if you are faking it and lying what's it matter.

The LDS crowd will slurp it up never knowing what a dumb host a .22 LR is for a fixed focus optic.

Originally Posted by LDS Crew aboard the Struggle Boat waiting for LiL FIsh's Fake test of Fixed Focus on .22 LR

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's admittedly a right proper conundrum for me,to select a platform upon which to verify glass,due the huge selection at my disposal. Hint.

Hasty 100yd trio here,via Blue Magoo and it is welllllll beyond "exceptional". Hint.

Just sayin'.....................

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SDHNTR

Having handled the stock a bit, I tend to agree re "shortened by a good 1/4". I have big hands and even so, it's a bit of a stretch. There's a thumb shelf, which is new to me and it's a slight reach.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's admittedly a right proper conundrum for me,to select a platform upon which to verify glass,due the huge selection at my disposal. Hint.

Hasty 100yd trio here,via Blue Magoo and it is welllllll beyond "exceptional". Hint.

Bad ass!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The cup runneth over. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trying to fake test a scope with a 150 yd fixed parallax at 100yds using a rimfire.

Can't make this dumb shit up.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't believe that's a fixed parallax scope.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't believe that's a fixed parallax scope.

It is.

Leupold has a website with scope specs if you're still not sure.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I misunderstood. I thought you were referring to the one in the pic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Roger that.

The scope in the OP does not have an adjustable focus/parallax and as such would be a horrible choice for a rimfire.

LiL Fish is going to fake test his on a rimfire. It really doesn't matter because it's a fake test.

But it's fun to point out how clueless he is concerning applications for scopes.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Roger that.

The scope in the OP does not have an adjustable focus/parallax and as such would be a horrible choice for a rimfire.

LiL Fish is going to fake test his on a rimfire. It really doesn't matter because it's a fake test.

But it's fun to point out how clueless he is concerning applications for scopes.

Always a gas to watch you crush so hard on Stick if only because it's the best thing you have going.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big Stick you ever get the 2.5-10? As much as I try to stay away from Loopy, that one keeps catching my interest.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Roger that.

What's funny is he didn't even think about it, and now he's going to pretend like it wasn't brought to his attention.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whining Brokedicks,are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Bless your hearts for cryin'.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The two failed BRs and
Ended my curiosity.
dave

Al,

I've never had a Reupold,track anywhere NEARLY as good as a "T". Hint.

To be continued. Hint...................

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,how very often Whining CLUELESS Kchunts think about me,as they "live" vicariously in Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Reupold's puke easily and often.

I've a couple few Leupie's,that have over 20,000rds of centerfire apiece through them,with nary a bobble.

For conversation...................

My 16x,made it beyond 20K,before the A/O puked.

Beings it failed,it ain't in the above tally and it is in fact,the only Leupie I've crashed.

Broke a 6x42 on installation,but I knowed better(DD's on skewed bridge height,less eccentrics)..................

A trend is more than (2)...and I'll cite that the only Leupie I've ever puked by shooting,was a 1" 16x A/O.

If only for starters.................

LOLOLOL. This is the answer to the question of how do I make someone my bitch. Bless his salmon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buddy has one

Says it’s awesome

In before false information is posted

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Burns is stuck in 1990 and can't escape. How fun it is for anyone on this forum to take anything serious!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Burns is stuck in 1990 and can't escape. How fun it is for anyone on this forum to take anything serious!
He wishes it was 1990 before he threatened to shoot people who wanted to keep their bump stocks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical "slow" day here. Hint.

Unfortunately,the Reupold MK4 HD 2.5-10x FFP TMR,doesn't begin to make the cut as a viable boolit steering device. It doesn't track or repeat. Pardon wares that exist in the first hand,as you gals Pretend aloud and "live" vicariously. Hint.

Just sayin'.......................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wonder why they don’t just say “made in USA” on the box?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buddy has one

Says it’s awesome

In before false information is posted

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

You made it but just barely.

LiL Fish stuck it on a Rimfire and went sailing on the Struggle Boat.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,as you gals "live" vicariously. Hint.

I found this,amongst other things "interesting",in it's issued guise. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Managed to get it to the range for a quick sight-in, only took a couple of shots to dial in but can't say if it tracks as I didn't have much of an opportunity to do much in the way of testing. I do like the reticle and best three shot group was .291"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That’s Tasco Blister pack quality!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

That’s Tasco Blister pack quality!

It's still better than the crap Burns almost makes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mine will shoot to no better than 50% of the platform's average,on the average. That's if you do NOT touch the erector. Touch erector and group sizing explodes to 10x it's average. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As many times as I've been burned by Leupold, I'm thinking strongly about picking one of the higher magnification ones up when the version I want comes in stock on their website. I've seen a few guys testing these on PRS rigs with good success. I've yet to hear of a lemon, which is saying something for any new product. I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to put a fixed-parallax model on my .22 and gripe about it, though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Parallax is most daunting to Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims and is easily nipped from a 3/4" steel stationary bench,with a World Class platform on bags. Hint.

Now even YOU "know",but are of course devoid such Splendid Wares and cannot read through your crossed eyes. The Teeker of repute was at 100yds and schittier yet,due the stank of said erector. Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports and DREAMS of Imaginary Wares coming,as it's funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart,for trying though.

Just sayin'.............

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Can you dum that down a bit Larry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered online. But here you are bleeding from your vagina, because you just can't take that you don't know 1/10 of what you think you do. Keep on talking like a retarded junior high girl. You'll go far.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Simply cite any/all words that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to follow,as you feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports and quantify your Professional Victim "status". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,which are welllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your hearts,for trying so hard. Hint.

Just sayin'..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Aww she just can't help but respond to me, even when I'm not talking to her!!!! I think she has a crush on me!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Parallex or no🤷‍♂️

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She probably doesn't know how to check for parallax. She'll copy-paste the same bull response and accuse you of being poor and all the same other useless things she posts. It must be her insecurities getting the best of her again; knowing it won't be long before she dies lonely and alone.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm happy to whatever you NEED most,as you frantically follow me around,if only to escape being you,for fleeting moments. Hint.

Money grows on trees,so please keep The Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you "live" vicariously. It's a fascinating constant,that you can't speak to anything in the first hand,other than your very WELL founded Insecurities and raging Estrogen Levels. What were the "odds"?!? Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,which are welllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The estrogen is really doing a number on Betty Sue this afternoon.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
You got a money tree Larry I need one🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that the only thing you gals can offer in the first hand,are very WELL founded Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports and copious Insecurities to your core. Hint.

Reupold rides the pine,as it were yet another Comeup Morning. Hint.

Don't "forget" to steal pics as you do. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven't stolen a single picture, Betty, but you sure keep following me around trying to flirt with me. You see, snowflake, posting a screen shot of your "weeeerrrrllld claaaawwwssss" mounting job is not "stealing". I would never pass that along as my own; its a disgrace. But you post screen shots all the time. And you continue to flirt with me. I'm not into lonely old hags. Sorry, Betty Sue.

Meanwhile, I've posted plenty of, as you say it, "wares that exist"; over 100K in stuff I have "afforded".

Betty Sue, when was the last time you got laid? 1988?

Last edited by drop_point; 04/26/24.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funny how Professional Victim Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,can "justify" their Thievery. Hint.

Not to slight your consistency,with a Fascination for Male Sexual Organs and your "version" of a pay check. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Liar Karen has to buy another rifle- maybe the next one will hit that 200 yard clanger. If not, put a Leupold on it, and blame it on the scope.

Hint.

The "great" "influencer" who can manage to "test" a scope before the scope is even delivered. HINT.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Larry I got my own guns n scopes aint no money tree though 😂😂

Last edited by earlybrd; 04/26/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's funny how Professional Victim Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,can "justify" their Thievery. Hint.

Not to slight your consistency,with a Fascination for Male Sexual Organs and your "version" of a pay check. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

I even attributed it to you, Betty Sue. I know you're embarrassed by your "weeerrllllddd clawwwwsss" mounting job. Just keep crying, as you say "file your hurt feelers report" as the estrogen pumps through your veins and the flow fills your panties.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon I'm plum flattered that THE Twatly Trifecta thinks about me so often and for such durations. Hint.

You gals should have a Tournament,to Crown THE Kchunt,who thinks about me the most,for longest durations and with the most stolen pics. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Crying Kchunts feverishly follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you clamor to "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You Drooling Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue has a "weeeerrrlllddd claaaauuuuwwwws" case of PMS again. Not enough blood to perfuse the brain, it appears. Betty Sue's posts don't make sense.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Don’t get so worked up Larry tell me about ur money tree is it green yr round gotta mulch it etc etc😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't "forget" to practice "convincing" yourself,that you "could too". Hint.

Money is NOT Deciduous. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Crying Kchunts feverishly follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you clamor to "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You Drooling Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its a good thing copy/paste still works for Betty Sue. If it weren't for that, she would get tired of typing the same dumb crap over and over as she tries to become a famous "influencer" on social media. Next we'll see Betty Sue doing dances on Tik Tok. Hopefully her pad doesn't break free.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by drop_point
I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to put a fixed-parallax model on my .22 and gripe about it, though.
It's pretty easy to eliminate parallax effects without the luxury of a side-adjustment knob or AO.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sir,

PLEASE do NOT spook the hole,as these Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks are doing their best,to talk about wares they've never even fhuqking "seen",let alone "shot". Hint.

Just sayin'................(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to put a fixed-parallax model on my .22 and gripe about it, though.
It's pretty easy to eliminate parallax without the luxury of a side-adjustment knob or AO.

You cannot eliminate it, you can only mitigate it. That isn't something Betty Sue is capable of.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's pretty easy to eliminate parallax without the luxury of a side-adjustment knob or AO.

LOL.

Those adjustments are just for fun?

Anyone who mounts a fixed focus/parallax scope on a rimfire to test the optic is retarded about shooting and optics.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't play coy. You know as well as I do that the adjustments make head positioning less critical, but with consistent and correct sight picture you can eliminate the detrimental effects of parallax even without a mechanical adjustment.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oddly enough,Reupold targets same,less parallax control. Hint.

Dr. Nyquil never disappoints,by doing her best. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't play coy. You know as well as I do that the adjustments make head positioning less critical, but with consistent and correct sight picture you can eliminate the detrimental effects of parallax even without a mechanical adjustment.

LOL.

If one is proclaiming to be testing an optic designed for centerfire use and then attaching it to a rimfire already proven not to shoot well at 50yds that LiL Fishy is pants on head retarded.

Pretty soon LiL Fish will be claiming he was testing at 150yds.

It's all fake as shit and if you swallow it that's on you and your LDS affliction.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply afforded the luxuries,of NOT being forced to guess. Reupold can't even make internals and sure as fhuqk can NOT cite a parallax distance. Hint.

Dr. Nyquil couldn't afford a down payment on a Skookum Rimfire,but she'll Pretend about it. Hint.

It's a crying fhuqking SHAME,that Reupold can't make a fhuqking scope that actually works. Though on the "bright" side,they're almost American made. ALMOST. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The few still gawk at his every word.

Another epic failure trying to "prove" his own point. Ended up with 2 good scopes out of it at least, but he will never admit that.
They put his Asian pile to shame, and that pisses him off even fuller. H I N T

Maybe smash it on the rocks and send it to Leupold saying it won't track. Unlike the other brands, they would still fix it. And raise the pissed off factor even higher.

It ain't easy living in "paradise" HINT.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jonboi when was the last time you shot prone 30 yrs ago ?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue can't figure out scopes marketed for rimfires are parallax-set for 50 yards and centerfires are for 100. Just like many things in life she can't figure out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Its not "playing coy". You aren't eliminating parallax, you're mitigating it. No matter how perfect your sight picture, it is still there. There is a reason rimfire specific scopes are made, and a reason every rimfire BR shooter uses an AO or SF.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm simply afforded the luxuries,of NOT being forced to guess. Reupold can't even make internals and sure as fhuqk can NOT cite a parallax distance. Hint.

Dr. Nyquil couldn't afford a down payment on a Skookum Rimfire,but she'll Pretend about it. Hint.

It's a crying fhuqking SHAME,that Reupold can't make a fhuqking scope that actually works. Though on the "bright" side,they're almost American made. ALMOST. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Betty Sue, you've got to be smart enough to use the website and be able to read. Perhaps you were in a hurry to change your blood-soaked pad.

"Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 150"

From: https://www.leupold.com/mark-4hd-2-5-10x42-m5c3-ffp-tmr-riflescope

Last edited by drop_point; 04/27/24.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep reading on the sidelines of "Life",as you fixate that which your Brokedicktitude precludes and Professional Victim status assures. Hint.

This is what they look like and now you can say you've "seen one",which makes this a VERY Big Day,for someone like you. Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hard coping there, Betty Sue. Its not my fault you cannot read. Don't lash out at me. Your pad needs changing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

MK4 HD 100yd "groups" after erector swing and RTZ,on 8" RPM Teeker 223. Hint.

Rifle typically shoots like this and same Lot of ammo. Hint.

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh Betty Sue, you're sure in need of a win, but you just can't seem to get one. Not only can you not mount a scope, you can't shoot, and you certainly can't read. Seems all you can do is throw crummy insults and copy/paste.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical "slow" day yesterday. Sadly,Reupold didn't even begin to make the cut. Hint.

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She copy-pastes more nonsense. Must be on the toilet finally changing the blood-soaked pad. But at least you lied some more by posting your same crummy photo.

Keep trying, Betty Sue, someday you'll find a woman. Someday you'll find a man to mount your scope for you.

Why don't you share this picture anymore, Betty Sue?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon that which is blasse' for me,being your greatest DREAM and Fixation. Hint.

I reckon that rifle rather sound and it weren't my intent to horn you up and utter even more of your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awww, poor Betty Sue. I didn't steal anything. I just cited your picture, for the whole world to see! I give you full credit for it! Look at that beautiful scope mounting job! You should be proud. One day, you'll figure it out...well probably not. But hey, you have figured out how to copy and paste!!!! Maybe one day you'll come up with something new to say. Probably not, liars like you aren't creative.

Last edited by drop_point; 04/27/24.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brokedick Professional Victims are adept at "justifying" the simplistic fact,that they are Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,to fuel their DREAMS. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Please, Betty Sue, show me what I have stolen?

Why are you so angry? Pent up aggression? PMS? Your daddy hasn't given it to you in a while?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are well beyond "telling". How many times a day,do you "think" about me and what am I wearing? Hint.

Brokedick Professional Victims are adept at "justifying" the simplistic fact,that they are Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,to fuel their DREAMS. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't do it, can you? Can't find anything I've stolen. That's why you lash out, isn't it? Is it because there just aren't any females in your neck of the woods? Poor thing...posting on this forum is all you've got in life, isn't it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are well beyond "telling". How many times a day,do you "think" about me and what am I wearing? Hint.

It's your Imagination and certainly feel free to Pretend with it,in the manner which best fulfills your NEEDS. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't do it, can you? Can't find anything I've stolen. That's why you lash out, isn't it? Is it because there just aren't any females in your neck of the woods? Poor thing...posting on this forum is all you've got in life, isn't it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's your Imagination and certainly feel free to Pretend with it,in the manner which best fulfills your NEEDS. Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can copy-paste, too, Betty Sue.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Pardon my having such a profound influence on your HILARIOUS "life". Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
With all the endless cut and paste of those he can't stop thinking about, he won't have time to "test" his Mark 5HD before he orders it.

Draw up the dots and lines and fire away with the old rusty iron sight 22 with that special Russian rooster ammo.

The followers will be amazed and hang on every word.

H

I

N

T

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,as you Drool aloud. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Its not "playing coy". You aren't eliminating parallax, you're mitigating it. No matter how perfect your sight picture, it is still there. There is a reason rimfire specific scopes are made, and a reason every rimfire BR shooter uses an AO or SF.
Read what you quoted again. We can debate definitions and semantics all day, but the fact is that with a consistent and centered sight picture, any effects of parallax are eliminated. Mechanically adjusting the focal plane of the reticle simply makes it easier to eliminate those effects by eliminating parallax itself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Besides Reupold being rather adept,for incorrectly assigning parallax yardages on their turrets. Hint.(grin)

As I plainly cited to her prior:

"Parallax is most daunting to Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims and is easily nipped from a 3/4" steel stationary bench,with a World Class platform on bags. Hint."

Bless her heart,for trying though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Besides Reupold being rather adept,for incorrectly assigning parallax yardages on their turrets. Hint.(grin)

As I plainly cited to her prior:

"Parallax is most daunting to Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims and is easily nipped from a 3/4" steel stationary bench,with a World Class platform on bags. Hint."

Bless her heart,for trying though.

Its well known that the numbers on any scope's parallax adjustment are atmosphere dependent. You turn until parallax is eliminated, not dial to a number and call it good.

But, like many examples, you don't read anything. Your parallax knob is zeroable, you dolt.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Read what you quoted again. We can debate definitions and semantics all day, but the fact is that with a consistent and centered sight picture, any effects of parallax are eliminated. Mechanically adjusting the focal plane of the reticle simply makes it easier to eliminate those effects by eliminating parallax itself.

mit·i·gate
/ˈmidəˌɡāt/
verb
make less severe, serious, or painful.

e·lim·i·nate
/əˈliməˌnāt/
verb
completely remove or get rid of (something).
"a policy that would eliminate inflation"

There are the definitions. They aren't up for debate. No matter how hard you try, you won't perceive all parallax error on a fixed parallax optic. I've tested it. It even exists with an RDS. The more magnification, the greater the effects.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You have a FIXATION with moot numbers,not I. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue, you're the one complaining about markings. You're the one that can't read. Don't lash out at me. Its time to change your pad again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Emotional Investment,GREATLY exceeds your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",while you FIXATE moot numbers. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue can't read. She says Leupold doesn't publish the number. I find it for her. She lashes out.

Betty Sue complains that the parallax numbers are wrong and it's Leupold's fault. I teach Betty Sue that parallax is atmosphere dependent and that the numbers can be zeroed. Betty Sue lashes out again.

I must cut you deep, Betty Sue. Sorry, you're not my type. I do hear that Alaska has the worst Male/Female ratio. Maybe that is having an effect on Betty Sue.

Meanwhile, Betty Sue says I've stolen something. She can't find any evidence, but keeps running her cockholster. Yep, Betty Sue lashes out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue, you can keep reposting the same photo over and over and over again and keep copy-pasting the same text time and time and time again.

Repeating the lie over and over like your hero Berry Obama doesn't make it true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Emotional Investment,GREATLY exceeds your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",while you FIXATE moot numbers. Few things mean LESS,than arbitrary parallax "yardage settings",unless one is a Professional Victim and "shoots" as "much" as you. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue, you can keep reposting the same photo over and over and over again and keep copy-pasting the same text time and time and time again.

Repeating the lie over and over like your hero Berry Obama doesn't make it true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Emotional Investment,GREATLY exceeds your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",while you FIXATE moot numbers. Few things mean LESS,than arbitrary parallax "yardage settings",unless one is a Professional Victim and "shoots" as "much" as you. Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. It's not like someone like you,could "afford" their own camera and my cup runneth over. Hint.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
You voted for Obama Larry?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A part of the issue is some don't really understand the physics of how the scopes work.

First off, the parallax adjustment adjusts the image focus location not the reticle focus, as you mistakenly claim. Retical focus is adjusted at the ocular lens. While you might think I am being coy it is an important part of the discussion to actually understand how the scope works and why.

Without the ability to sharply focus the target image at the range being shot there will not only be parallax issues but also target image resolution issues that preclude real "testing" of the optic.

The fact you don't understand why LiL Fish's "tests" are fake bullshit is telling but not surprising. It could just be your confirmation bias is always fed by anything posted that is anti Leupold, no matter how fake and ridicules.

Maybe you just have never learned about how scopes work as aiming devices?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Professional Victims are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming,despite it being the only thing you can "do". Hint.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
😂😂😂😂😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤣🤣

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Could get more accurate shooting tests from Michael J. Fox shooting off a stagecoach going down a two track through a rock quarry

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sadly,the new "Cutting Edge" Reupold's don't do worth a fhuqk,in side by each extrapolations. Hint.

Though in "fairness",they do cost more. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. It's not like someone like you,could "afford" their own camera and my cup runneth over. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You voted for Obama Larry?

He won't deny it. Hmm

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Pardon my having such a profound influence on your HILARIOUS "life",as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The tremors help compensate for the parallax ineptitude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You CLUELESS Crying Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here’s an idea.
Why don’t you doubting morons post up some pics of you doing a rtz multi group test?
Or a ttt ?
Instead of offering nothing but verbal bull!?$$.
In other words for the slow …. Put up or shut up.

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know….. I know…….. you guys will talk some smack and huff and puff but in the end that’s all it will be .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell...you sound like the guy who was there,when I was shooting the Goat Fhuqk MK5 HD. Hint.(grin)

The Paper Hat Brigade isn't going to fire ANY live ammo at anything,but they will espouse Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Btw. I’m still laughing several times a day.
Holding the target up, then turning it 90 degrees and saying you can’t even tell what I was shooting at!
Wish I had it on video ……….. priceless!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You were on point,when you stated "a guy could do better than that,hip shooting #4 Buckshot at 40yds". Hint.(grin)

That was of course the MK4 HD 2.5-10x FFP Mil/Mil and Reupold should consider your critique,for their literature. Hint.

After Testing,I believe that scope is now legal in 37 States during Archery Season,on a Centerfire. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by raghorn
Here’s an idea.
Why don’t you doubting morons post up some pics of you doing a rtz multi group test?
Or a ttt ?

Probably because most here are not wannabe "influencers" with an overinflated ego and chip on their shoulder against everything and everyone not in their own tiny world.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As an aside,I just happened to look this morning and Mile High had the Accuracy International AT-X stock hinge in stock,so I hopped on it. Just looked and I may have gotten the last one?!? Hint.

I'm thinking we had talked about same,for the boats and what not,as well as cleaning. I'll go the "wrong" way on mine,to help protect the bolt. Hint.

If it sucks,there's an easy way out. Hint.................(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here’s an idea.
Or a ttt ?

Posted before, but just for you…

Leupold Mark 4 M5A2 on a 6.5 Creedmoor

3 shots at 100 yards, then dialed for 12 rounds at different ranges out to 800, then returned to zero for 3 shots

Pretty good test

But this probably trumps it since it involved 3 days of shooting in nasty conditions, constantly dialing for 150 targets and the abuse that comes with the field match

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Odd...the MK4 HD is a NEW release,as is the MK5 HD. Hint.

Simply hang a plum line,swing through the erector's total range,roll zoom and simply shoot. It's not THAT complicated and even you might be able to do it. Hint.

TRY to keep pace. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I haven't stolen a single picture, Betty, but you sure keep following me around trying to flirt with me. You see, snowflake, posting a screen shot of your "weeeerrrrllld claaaawwwssss" mounting job is not "stealing". I would never pass that along as my own; its a disgrace. But you post screen shots all the time. And you continue to flirt with me. I'm not into lonely old hags. Sorry, Betty Sue.

Meanwhile, I've posted plenty of, as you say it, "wares that exist"; over 100K in stuff I have "afforded".

Drop Point,

thanks for this thread.... I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Rumor from POW Island, is Schtick gets " Laid" every night.....

Down in the lower 48, its called jerkin off....

But rumor has it on POW Island, that he's jerking off to pics of himself...guess that is where the term " man love" came from....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Who painted that Stock Stumpy? If it wasn't you, I'd contact who did and get my money back....
That job SUCKS... working on a spray line at a GM Factory for a couple years in college alone tells me that...

Seems like some spray paint bought at the Hardware Store in ButtfudkAlaska, down from the Trailer Park.. and whoever read the directions, ( or didn't! ) forget the part about shaking the can real well to mix the paint before using...

but on the other hand, its a big step up from the days you use to 'camo' your rifles and scopes with your daughter's nail polish, when she was in high school, before she graduated and your wife dumped you the next day serving divorce papers on you.

Certainly ain't easy being Schtick.. is it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Managed to get it to the range for a quick sight-in, only took a couple of shots to dial in but can't say if it tracks as I didn't have much of an opportunity to do much in the way of testing. I do like the reticle and best three shot group was .291"

Nice! Congrats on a good shooter.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A part of the issue is some don't really understand the physics of how the scopes work.

First off, the parallax adjustment adjusts the image focus location not the reticle focus, as you mistakenly claim. Retical focus is adjusted at the ocular lens. While you might think I am being coy it is an important part of the discussion to actually understand how the scope works and why.

Without the ability to sharply focus the target image at the range being shot there will not only be parallax issues but also target image resolution issues that preclude real "testing" of the optic.

The fact you don't understand why LiL Fish's "tests" are fake bullshit is telling but not surprising. It could just be your confirmation bias is always fed by anything posted that is anti Leupold, no matter how fake and ridicules.

Maybe you just have never learned about how scopes work as aiming devices?
Nice hissy fit. I made no such claim, and you clearly don’t know the difference between the physics and the mechanical implementation of the scope. The adults are discussing the physics of parallax and bringing the plane of the reticle onto the focal plane of the image (or vice versa, it’s simply a reference frame difference and the physics are the same).

Then again, I only have a couple of degrees in physics, while you have a first-class education in bankrupting companies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

mit·i·gate
/ˈmidəˌɡāt/
verb
make less severe, serious, or painful.

e·lim·i·nate
/əˈliməˌnāt/
verb
completely remove or get rid of (something).
"a policy that would eliminate inflation"

There are the definitions. They aren't up for debate. No matter how hard you try, you won't perceive all parallax error on a fixed parallax optic. I've tested it. It even exists with an RDS. The more magnification, the greater the effects.
Now define “parallax” and “detrimental effects of,” and then we’ll talk.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire

Drop Point,

thanks for this thread.... I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Rumor from POW Island, is Schtick gets " Laid" every night.....

Down in the lower 48, its called jerkin off....

But rumor has it on POW Island, that he's jerking off to pics of himself...guess that is where the term " man love" came from....

Oh man, that's funny as all get out!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's no slighting your taste in men,as you gals collaborate on your man Crush...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Fantasies and Proclivities are more than a touch telling. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue, you can keep reposting the same BS over and over and over again and keep copy-pasting the same text time and time and time again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You and Shefire keep dueling for the deepest Homoerotic Fantasies. Two Crying CLUELESS Lying Professional Victims,make a GREAT pairing. Hint.

You keep her in stolen pictures and she'll keep feigning Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you gals meet in the middle. Hint.

I reckon it plum flattering,how many times a day you gals think about me and always take the time to make sure I'm nude. Keep Pretending aloud. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nobody thinks about you, but you keep showing up blabbering nonsense that only a Barry Obama lover could come up with. Go away and stop replying to people and we'll quit slapping down the miniscule amount of your manhood that remains, you narcissistic homosexual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You and Shefire keep dueling for the deepest Homoerotic Fantasies. Two Crying CLUELESS Lying Professional Victims,make a GREAT pairing. Hint.

You keep her in stolen pictures and she'll keep feigning Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you gals meet in the middle. Hint.

I reckon it plum flattering,how many times a day you gals think about me and always take the time to make sure I'm nude. Keep Pretending aloud. Hint.

It's funnier than fhuqk,that Professional Victims always become a "we",as they extoll their very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nobody thinks about you, but you keep showing up blabbering nonsense that only a Barry Obama lover could come up with. Go away and stop replying to people and we'll quit slapping down the miniscule amount of your manhood that remains, you narcissistic homosexual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's funnier than fhuqk,that Professional Victims always become a "we",as they extoll their very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Time to go rattle some 53's through the SVT and watch a Barkin' Arken do,that which Reupold can't. Be sure to use your Imagination and Pretend to think about me,as you ride the pine on "Life" and extoll your Frustrations and Fantasies,from your Brokedick World. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The real question is do you like Barry's little black Johnson better? Or the Chinaman's?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So how bad does the mk4 hd suck?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree with you in that a lot here are just wannabes and don’t actually get out and shoot and see what actually works and what don’t .
Problem is they seem to be some of the worst at rushing to give advice to others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here’s an idea.
Or a ttt ?

Posted before, but just for you…

Leupold Mark 4 M5A2 on a 6.5 Creedmoor

3 shots at 100 yards, then dialed for 12 rounds at different ranges out to 800, then returned to zero for 3 shots

Pretty good test

But this probably trumps it since it involved 3 days of shooting in nasty conditions, constantly dialing for 150 targets and the abuse that comes with the field match

Here’s the deal though . I will take you at your word that the scope you used 10 years ago for that tracking test worked as it should.
However I was there when Stick was testing the vx5 and first hand saw the target for the 4hd.
They are a pos and I seen it with my own eyes.

Also I use to have leupolds on dozens of rifles.
Shot them all and at one time leupolds were among the best.
I learned over time that things change and that’s no longer true.
So nowadays I may have two or three leupolds left but none that get dialed.
Sure I may get lucky and have a Leupold that tracks decently but I learned that with other brands such as swfa, some Bushnell, some athlons, etc almost always track.
All that to say this ….
When I began ditching Leupold and buying almost anything made by LOW a lot of weirdness went away.
That knowledge came for advice but also more importantly by getting out and shooting multiple solid rifles with multiple scopes.
I would have LOVED for Leupold to be my brand of choice but shooting/using/dialing other brands proved that to not be possible.
As Stick has often said …… good [bleep] sells itself!
I’m not brand loyal…….. I’m performance loyal!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You saw the target...because you know, Betty Sue couldn't have thrown shots, or had her range off, or anything like that.

I'm quite skeptical of Leupold after having had one of their $3600 flagships take three trips back to Oregon to make it right. But I KNOW Betty Sue is a liar and an idiot. I'm still at square one because the "test" added zero information.

Last edited by drop_point; 04/28/24.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You expect anyone here to give shtick any credibility whatsoever?

Lol

That's the joke of the day.

He's already "proven" himself, and no reversing that.

I'd put more trust in the local barber for legitimate gun info.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And there in is the problem. You fellas have your feelings involved which has ZERO bearing on the truth.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And there in is the problem. You fellas have your feelings involved which has ZERO bearing on the truth.

No feelings involved. It requires faith in Betty Sue's honesty. Betty Sue is a proven liar. Betty Sue is proven to be an idiot. Betty Sue is proven to be incompetent.

Maybe your FEELINGS toward Betty Sue has caused you to overlook the incompetence? Hmmmm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I probably should have given you a shout,but was Slammin' & Jammin',to Barkin' Arken the SVT. Then one of the boys swung by,for the big unveil on his bun that's in the oven. Hint.

Always nice,gunning wares that actually work. Gawked the JB'd SVT spout,knew I'd hit 50yd paper and sent one. Corrected it and shot the 2nd shot out of the new rifle. Hint.

Added .3 Mil's and hung a hasty 100yd trio. Liked what I saw and was done. Zero'd turrets and was ready for a bit more R&D. Hint.

The 62 ELD-VT's were fairly consistent,given the Virgin Spelunking Brass,but as factored,there's not enough gross RPM to make them happy(50yds). No "surprises" there,but worth a whirl,hoping to be wrong. Hint.(grin)

Reeled in my targets and went to bang come ups. Hint.

Had the Transonic Slip factored right at 750yds,so stayed inside as a cushion and it was money to 700yds. Hint.

Rather enjoying the Brokedick Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports,from Couchbound Kchunts,who can't even fhuqking BEGIN to fathom the magnitude. Time to mass produce and flog on the SVT. Hint.

Just sayin'.................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
28 FPS ES with three shots! HAHAHAHHAHAH

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 8 invisible), 1,394 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,529
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.