Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Seek Outside makes great packs in Grand Junction, Colorado. I have the Revolution frame with Peregrine 3500 and Goshawk 4800 bags for it. Lightweight and will cary a heavy load comfortably.

Kevin Timn is a leftist that absolutely hates anyone that does not vote like him. He made that clear on his Twitter, until people noticed, then he deleted it and said he was just kidding with all the vitriol.

Fùck him and the other commies at seek outside.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/28/24.
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I have a spike camp that I really haven’t used much. Mostly due to not being waterproof. It was made when they just did one big compartment. It was comfortable but I never used it hard.

Anybody have a waterproof cover recommendation for it?

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Kevin Timn is a leftist that absolutely hates anyone that does not vote like him. He made that clear on his Twitter, until people noticed, then he deleted it and said he was just kidding with all the vitriol.

Seek Outside makes a good and unique product. But they lost me as a customer for good, that's for sure.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by timbernomad

Seek Outside makes a good and unique product. But they lost me as a customer for good, that's for sure.

Me too.
I hadn't heard about KT liberal outburst until after i had bought a Silex tent.

The Alaskan will be my next Pack , Initial Ascent.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Brian Call is a grifter, Lampers a snake oil salesman.

I'm not fond of aron Snyder but he's better than those two

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/29/24.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Tell us again why we should give a flying fùck who you're fond of?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

Why don't you tell us how you were duped by bha until you finally saw the light (after years) and stopped supporting them financially but are still ashamed so you can't speak ill of them?

Lol old hen got a little fight in ya after 80yrs....good for you old fugg

Oh and I never said you should care, you dumb old fùck (much like nobody cares what you think)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/29/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great gear. Been using it since Patrick launched it and still have & use my old HighCamp on a Bikini frame a pretty worn out Spike Camp. Over the years I’ve had KU ultra lites and a few of their newer EDC packs. You didn’t ask about their other gear but their 6 man tipi and one of their medium box stoves has been working for years & years. All very high quality.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Why don't you tell us how you were duped by bha until you finally saw the light (after years) and stopped supporting them financially but are still ashamed so you can't speak ill of them?

Lol old hen got a little fight in ya after 80yrs....good for you old fugg

Oh and I never said you should care, you dumb old fùck (much like nobody cares what you think)

LOL, BHA again, is that all you got? I moved on years ago but it's good to see they're still living in your head, along with all the others you like to spew about. It must be crowded in there. You want to call others "old hen" yet you're the one who likes to "dish" on everyone, and tell others what to think and who to buy from. As if your opinion really, really matters.

But back on topic. Kifaru always treated me right, back when Patrick was running it and now Aron. You probably never met Aron but I've dealt with him directly a few times. First time I was looking for a new pack and he let me borrow one for a few weeks to see how I liked it.

Great gear and stellar customer service. But Jackoff Handily isn't "fond of him."

Blow it out your ass, blowhard.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well no I'm not fond of him because he is part of the hunting influencer club. Not because of anything kifaru.

Apparently my opinion matters a lot to you, you constantly throw a bìtch fit every time I post and harm your sensibilities. So I appreciate living in your head, to use your own analogy.

If I ever wanted a Cordura sack attached to a frame/suspension, kifaru would be at the top of my list. But it's not 2003 anymore.

An old curmudgeon (emphasis on old) calling someone a blowhard.....lol rich lol.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, what is it with you and your snide little remarks about age? When one is born is one of the few things in life you have absolutely no control over. You say "in your 80's" like it's something to be ashamed of.

Are you really that shallow, is that how you think? Are you doing everything you can to make sure you're never an 80 year-old? LOL.

I would call you a young wet-behind-the-ears know-it-all who'll never understand that God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason, but your age has nothing to do with it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
LOL, what is it with you and your snide little remarks about age? When one is born is one of the few things in life you have absolutely no control over. You say "in your 80's" like it's something to be ashamed of.

Because I know it gets under your skin, old timer.

I don't hate most old people, we'll all be old one day, if we're lucky. I just don't like old dumb fúckers like you.

Play the poor old victim, but keep in mind how YOU addressed me first.

Congrats on being such a pathetic old bìtch...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/30/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by timbernomad

Yep. Same here. I saw his comments before they wiped his profiles clean. Lotta hatred in them. Me and mine have spent a lot of money with SO over the years, but not another dime.

I needed a new pack last year and went with a SG X-Curve. May or may not miss the X-PAC of my old SO pack, but prefer the fit and weight handling of the SG by quite a bit anyways.

Last edited by Wrongside; 03/30/24.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don't hate most old people, we'll all be old one day, if we're lucky. I just don't like old dumb fúckers like you.

Blow me, ya little whining cùnt.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Blow me, ya little whining cùnt.

No thanks gramps, not like your bha buds.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Give it a rest. My goodness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While packing out a moose last year I heard quite a ‘rippppp’ just as I initially stood up after loading the pack up with a solid, 80 or so lbs of meat. I need to send this in for repair. I fully expect Kifaru to repair it 100% no questions asked. I just haven’t got to it yet as I have been trapping and bird hunting all winter with this pack.

This hip belt is 5 years old now and it has been good to me but it was just a matter of time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
No doubt they’ll take care of you.

I wish Kifaru worked better for me, they are the best packs out there IMO. Thinking about trying the new ARK frame to see if it fits better.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Must be a weak point. Looks like same as mine. Mine ripped with about a 90lb moose load, while standing up too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Don’t laugh at my dental floss field fix.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I actually just purchased new shoulder straps and a belt for my frame. I couldn't tighten the belt and keep it to stay without slipping due to the wear on the straps. Just very smooth and no friction to stay tight with more than about 20 pounds. Same with load lifters. I didn't try to warranty it as it was just worn out.

I went ahead and got a new Reckoning bag as well. I'll look like a newbie this season with fancy bright stuff...grin...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,264
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.