Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Can we stick to the subject matter in the thread?

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yes, great scope in spite of what a lying forum troll says.

There, back on track

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257Bob

Unlikely

We deal in lead, friend.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Said "fhuqk it" and ordered one(#183740) anyway. SportOptics has free shipping and no taxes,should that interest anyone. They were outta the Illuminated version,so I'll suffer the FFP TMR Mil/Mil,to see WTF. Hint.

Ordered another NightFarce 1-8x (capped DM-x) the other day and a Barkin' ARKEN 4-16x capped VPR Mil/Mil Lit Bitch this morning and a coupla sets of rings(I've over 20 sets in service now). It's pretty fhuqking funny how the sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN CRUSHES my MK5 HD 3.6-18x in ALL things mechanical. Grabbed a Montucky Ascent 264 Kreedmire yesterday,so the pending Spring Fling will have plenty of R&D. Hint.

Never not funnier than fhuqk to let Whining Brokedick Professional Victims,extoll how they are CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and comment upon things they've never even fhuqking seen,let alone "shot". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist and I'll be curious to see if this Reupold tracks,repeats or holds zero. TTT outta the gate and film at 11:00. Hint.

Just sayin'................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Said "fhuqk it" and ordered one(#183740) anyway. SportOptics has free shipping and no taxes,should that interest anyone. They were outta the Illuminated version,so I'll suffer the FFP TMR Mil/Mil,to see WTF. Hint.

Ordered another NightFarce 1-8x (capped DM-x) the other day and a Barkin' ARKEN 4-16x capped VPR Mil/Mil Lit Bitch this morning and a coupla sets of rings(I've over 20 sets in service now). It's pretty fhuqking funny how the sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN CRUSHES my MK5 HD 3.6-18x in ALL things mechanical. Grabbed a Montucky Ascent 264 Kreedmire yesterday,so the pending Spring Fling will have plenty of R&D. Hint.

Never not funnier than fhuqk to let Whining Brokedick Professional Victims,extoll how they are CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and comment upon things they've never even fhuqking seen,let alone "shot". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist and I'll be curious to see if this Reupold tracks,repeats or holds zero. TTT outta the gate and film at 11:00. Hint.

Just sayin'................

Will be interested in your findings after you sort it out!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Will be interested in your findings after you sort it out!

Don't hold your breath. He will do a piss poor job of mounting, bash the [bleep] out of it based on a flawed test, call people "victims", "broke-dick", "k-hunts", and talk about "wares that exist" and say the word "hint" a whole lot without ever actually providing meaningful information.

He might even say he's had 200 Leupold scopes and zero have worked.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm curious myself. The last 2.5-10x I bought(NightFarce 2.5-10x Mil-R) didn't connect all dots,nor will this Reupold. Hint.

The NightFarce boasts stellar mechanics,illumination and nice parallax control,but is SFP which sucks. The Reupold's reticle sucks ass in comparison,parallax is missing,though FFP,it lacks illumination. Fortunately,the erector is 10 Mil's per revolution,rather than the MK 5 HD's Goat Fhuqked 11 Mil's per same. Nobody REALLY does it right. From a feature set,the BRT Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitch gets MUCH more right. Hint.

Hell...even the NightFarce NX-8 FFP DM-X Capped Bitch,DESTROYED my MK5 HD's "tracking". Hint.

With luck,it(MK4 2.5-10x) will simply track,repeat and retain zero,because less that,one "has" NOTHING ala MK5 HD. As mentioned prior,sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN's CRUSH my MK 5 HD's mechanical "abilities". Hint.

R&D is more than half the fun and I'll simply shoot Real World results,while Brokedick Crying Kchunts extoll their Professional Victim status. Hint....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't believe you bought another one.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
See what I mean, 257Bob? Just nonsense and dribble.

Q: how do you know the floor is level?

A: lilschtick drools out of both sides of her mouth.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Curious to see if they've improved. In the days of yore,Reupold was a fair to middlin' pitch,then they went well out of their way to compromise internals. It would be great,if they could crank out wares that were honestly viable and $1000 is dirt cheap R&D. Hint.

My (3) times Reupold Repaired FFP TMR MK4 Spotter has been retired,due to disgust and will perpetually ride the pine,as it can't even begin to be trusted. Hint.

We'll see how this new glass sorts itself out,as Professional Victims furiously fill out Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.................

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm curious myself. The last 2.5-10x I bought(NightFarce 2.5-10x Mil-R) didn't connect all dots,nor will this Reupold. Hint.

The NightFarce boasts stellar mechanics,illumination and nice parallax control,but is SFP which sucks. The Reupold's reticle sucks ass in comparison,parallax is missing,though FFP,it lacks illumination. Fortunately,the erector is 10 Mil's per revolution,rather than the MK 5 HD's Goat Fhuqked 11 Mil's per same. Nobody REALLY does it right. From a feature set,the BRT Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitch gets MUCH more right. Hint.

Hell...even the NightFarce NX-8 FFP DM-X Capped Bitch,DESTROYED my MK5 HD's "tracking". Hint.

With luck,it(MK4 2.5-10x) will simply track,repeat and retain zero,because less that,one "has" NOTHING ala MK5 HD. As mentioned prior,sub $300 Barkin' ARKEN's CRUSH my MK 5 HD's mechanical "abilities". Hint.

R&D is more than half the fun and I'll simply shoot Real World results,while Brokedick Crying Kchunts extoll their Professional Victim status. Hint....................(grin)

Not sure why the ChiComms are building scopes that others can't, maybe Leupold should dissect one!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Not to hijack this post but what is the industry standard for deviation? I know they shouldn't at all but since it is more common than not thought I would ask. I still have a few Leupolds but the old MK 4 was the only scope I have owned that had major issues.

Good Shooting!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Curious to see if they've improved. .....
The two failed BRs and
The Mk IV I had way back that was a total POS.
Ended my curiosity.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Curious to see if they've improved. .....
The two failed BRs and
The Mk IV I had way back that was a total POS.
Ended my curiosity.
dave

LOL🤣

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've owned a host of Leupold scopes over the years, all sorts of varieties, most set-and-forget mode so can't say much about tracking. I've never had a problem, hopeful that trend continues.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. Leupold has been the biggest POS scopes when it comes to moving the reticle with adjustments. It’s important to have accurate and repeatable adjustments to me. YMMV

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It’s important to have accurate and repeatable adjustments to me. YMMV

I agree, just haven't, at least until now, had to make many adjustments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s important to have accurate and repeatable adjustments to me. YMMV

I agree, just haven't, at least until now, had to make many adjustments.
I suspect you won't have any issues as the rifle and mounts look good.

I have a LiL Buddy up north that has had great luck dialing 10s of thousands of drop compensations into Leupold erectors without any problems.

I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

The posters here on 24hr Campfire that struggle constantly with Leupold have really bad rifles and poorly mount the scope.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 153, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,708
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.