Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#19394154 04/18/24
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just got these in from Jeff yesterday, anyone that is familiar with Jeff's work knows he does a fantastic job which he did on this matched set.

Specs on both are CPM-154 for the blade, barbwire canvas micarta with orange liners for the scales and nice thick leather sheath for each knife.
Model number for these per Jeff are his #13 Boning knife and a #14 Hunter which is patterned after a Rick Menefee hunter.

Thanks Jeff!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Mighty fine!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Very nice!

👍👍👍

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
heck of a pair!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Dang nice, congrats!

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Those look great

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks gentlemen, my pictures never turn out as good as I'd like since they just don't show Jeff's work as they should. Here is one he sent me that shows the 2 a bit better.

Last edited by Oregonmuley; 04/19/24.

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! Great pair there!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Beautiful knives. Congrats!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Beautiful knives! Well done

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sns2

Hey sns2, you lying piece of human feces, I called you out! Don't play hide and seek. I am tired of your trolling me on this forum.

Everyone here on this thread, know this. sns2 IS without a doubt the biggest lying dumbfuck on 24-hour Campfire, not only is he the biggest dimwit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing post on any hunting forum, his is a world-class COWARDLY TROLL!

Not only is he a coward who hunts and kills calf moose and deer fawns, he is also as slimy as slimy gets.

If he had any balls whatsoever he would post some pictures of himself, let's see if the pathetic puke does? I'm betting that he won't!

Prove me wrong you lying piece of [bleep]. You can start by posting that picture of your thumb after almost cutting it off butchering that moose calf you were cutting up and posted on Alberta Outdoorsman.

We are waiting dumbfk?

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/19/24.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Killerbee,

What does that have to do with this?

You just told us plenty about yourself by hijacking this thread….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Killerbee,

What does that have to do with this?

You just told us plenty about yourself by hijacking this thread….

With all due respect BigDave393555, This freak sns2 has been trolling me on multiple Hunting Sites, it must end. Let him respond, I want to see pictures.

By the way you should see what he posts about Americans on Canadian forums. I have many American Friends, I think you guys are Awesome.

KB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Hey sns2, you lying piece of human feces, I called you out! Don't play hide and seek. I am tired of your trolling me on this forum.

Everyone here on this thread, know this. sns2 IS without a doubt the biggest lying dumbfuck on 24-hour Campfire, not only is he the biggest dimwit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing post on any hunting forum, his is a world-class COWARDLY TROLL!

Not only is he a coward who hunts and kills calf moose and deer fawns, he is also as slimy as slimy gets.

If he had any balls whatsoever he would post some pictures of himself, let's see if the pathetic puke does? I'm betting that he won't!

Prove me wrong you lying piece of [bleep]. You can start by posting that picture of your thumb after almost cutting it off butchering that moose calf you were cutting up and posted on Alberta Outdoorsman.

We are waiting dumbfk?

One of the unique things about this forum to date is that most folks here are interested in knives, but not scalps.

One of the few forums on the fire that almost never sees posts such as yours.

Its a shame you could not find another forum in which to express your vitriol.

ya!

GWB

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
100% agree with GWB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by KillerBee

We are waiting dumbfk?

One of the unique things about this forum to date is that most folks here are interested in knives, but not scalps.

One of the few forums on the fire that almost never sees posts such as yours.

Its a shame you could not find another forum in which to express your vitriol.

ya!

GWB

Vitriol?

Here is the latest example of what he does to me on multiple sites, you will never find me posting or starting anything against this dumbfk. He is a slimy dirtbag liar, I have never had a dozen accounts anywhere, ever.

I do not know this loser he makes [bleep] up all the time. About time he stops.

I'll bet he will not even post pictures of himself, never has that I have seen, just trolls people like the pathetic slob that he is.

Post some pictures of you with your trophy animals, like I have troll. I am saying that if you dont, then you are exactly what I say you are, a loser, a stalker and a pathetic man.

About time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Longarm, I will answer that question for you. Fantastical and habitual lying, multiple user accounts, and threatening other forum members. That about sums it up. The same thing he does on this forum.

If being one of the moderators who booted you off under a dozen or so usernames makes me the wrecker of a forum, I wear that badge gladly.

You are right, I do shoot calf moose. It’s a draw here as you know. Surprising a self proclaimed meat hunter has a problem with taking a calf moose.

Anyhow, carry on with your stories.

KB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
KB,

My memory is not what it once was.

Perhaps it is early onset Sometimer's.

I do not remember having spoke with you in person, and at present do not remember any PM's between you and I.

Perhaps you can refresh my memory with a link to such PM's.

Consequently I do believe I can say in all honesty, that I do not know you.

I have had a couple conversations with the member of whom you degrade. IIRC we have also engaged in PM's on this forum and at least one or two transactions.

In all cases the man's deportment engendered respect.

Whether you or sns2 are gentlemen or reprobates is not germane to any of the threads in this forum that I can recall.

Perchance you may be justly aggrieved, but what does that have to do with the enjoyment of and sharing of the knives we deign to collect?

Once again it is a shame that discord has been chanced upon this forum by you.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/19/24.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
killerbee, Grow TF up and quit chitting on these threads. If you're THAT bothered by stuff, just go away. I get sick of seeing you crybaby-ing alla time. GFY.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Very nice set Frank, love the burlap micarta. Jeff makes some dandy knives, and he’s a hellava nice guy to boot. Grats buddy👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya
KB,

My memory is not what it once was.

Perhaps it is early onset Sometimer's.

I do not remember having spoke with you in person, and at present do not remember any PM's between you and I.

Perhaps you can refresh my memory with a link to such PM's.

Consequently I do believe I can say in all honesty, that I do not know you.

I have had a couple conversations with the member of whom you degrade. IIRC we have also engaged in PM's on this forum and at least one or two transactions.

In all cases the man's deportment engendered respect.

Whether you or sns2 are gentlemen or reprobates is not germane to any of the threads in this forum that I can recall.

Perchance you may be justly aggrieved, but what does that have to do with the enjoyment of and sharing of the knives we deign to collect?

Once again it is a shame that discord has been chanced upon this forum by you.

Best,

GWB

I just want that lying scumbag off my back, never met him, and I would not know him if I was standing 1 foot away from him. He has been trolling me on other sites for years.

I will be happy to make this gentleman's agreement. He stays away from me I will never post or respond to a single thing he posts, ever again.

I am a man of my word and give it here for all to see.

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/20/24.

KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,365
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.