W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by shootem
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

Go be righteous then. You know where to find him. What are you waiting for?

All this talk and no action...

Someday your ticket will probably get punched. Not by a gang banger with a .45, but by an 18 year old girl with a camera phone and a YouTube account.

I don’t know JH, but your point is well taken. Cop got Zumbo’d. Internet blew up and landed a crapstorm right in the City’s lap. Cop got famous, in a bad way. That’s not going away. Kid will fund her college account. Taxpayers and good cops all lose. Damn shame, really.

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

Someday your ticket will probably get punched. Not by a gang banger with a .45, but by an 18 year old girl with a camera phone and a YouTube account.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by WMR

I don’t know JH, but your point is well taken. Cop got Zumbo’d. Internet blew up and landed a crapstorm right in the City’s lap. Cop got famous, in a bad way. That’s not going away. Kid will fund her college account. Taxpayers and good cops all lose. Damn shame, really.

Schimmel will get hired at another agency. His behavior isn't a negative to a large percentage of le.

Not his first rodeo.

https://www.tiktok.com/@junkiewhisperer23/video/7233216767277927723?lang=en

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
“To protect and serve “

Maybe they ought to change that…..

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Are you le?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by WMR

And that's part of what's so disturbing about this story. This incident was reviewed by both the city attorney and city council. There was no plan to drop the charges or take any action against this officer until the video blew up and they started receiving death threats. The cop wasn't fired to promote public safety, but for the safety of the elected officials.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JeffP
“To protect and serve “

Maybe they ought to change that…..

That's just a marketing slogan they use when lobbying for more money, more laws they want exempted from, and so on.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by WMR

And that's part of what's so disturbing about this story. This incident was reviewed by both the city attorney and city council. There was no plan to drop the charges or take any action against this officer until the video blew up and they started receiving death threats. The cop wasn't fired to promote public safety, but for the safety of the elected officials.

No different than the supporters/enablers here. They don't have a problem THAT the incident happened...maybe even enjoyed that it did. What they sure dislike is video footage of it occurring and that footage getting passed around pisses them off because it shows just what it is they support and lie about.

And the town le liked Schimmer in action too.

"In response to a social media post of an edited video of a local law enforcement encounter, the South Whitley Town Council has reviewed the surrounding circumstances, including unabridged video footage from four cameras.
“The council recognizes that officer Brian Schimmel’s interaction with the accused on January 24, 2024, was flawed but not worthy of dismissal. Concerns with the encounter include allowing the accused to have an unmonitored conversation with her father at the scene, which, like other elements of the incident, was not included in the footage released online. The force involved appears consistent with police academy training.
“Since the incident occurred more than two months ago, the marshal has already addressed areas of concern with the officer. The Town Council concurs with both the marshal’s corrective efforts and his decision to retain the officer."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Hey I'm just hoping someone steps up and gives that dirty cop what he's got coming. Is that not ok? I thought we all wanted him assaulted and/or dead?....right?

I have no idea why an 18yr old girl with a youtube account would punch my ticket. I don't interact with 18yr old females.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/19/24.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I just watched the first 0:58. You can tell the cop is a straight up bitch like Antelope Diaper. 🤣
Back to the show

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hey I'm just hoping someone steps up and gives that dirty cop what he's got coming. Is that not ok? I thought we all wanted him assaulted and/or dead?....right?

I have no idea why an 18yr old girl with a youtube account would punch my ticket. I don't interact with 18yr old females.

More likely ta be a 18 yo male.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10

Are you le?

Do you want to know so you can obsess about Jim too?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You could be interacting with her boyfriend or father when she has the camera rolling.

As for the cop in the video, this video lead to his firing for "safety concerns", well, elected officials concerned for their own safety after receiving death threats. Regardless, this video punched his ticket.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski

More likely ta be a 18 yo male.

I don't interact with 18yr old males either.

I'm agreeing with everyone. Cop should be assaulted and/or killed. Right?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You could be interacting with her boyfriend or father when she has the camera rolling.

As for the cop in the video, this video lead to his firing for "safety concerns", well, elected officials concerned for their own safety after receiving death threats. Regardless, this video punched his ticket.

I have no idea how I come into your strange hypothetical scenario. But ok.

Shouldn't this cop get what he really has coming to him though?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/19/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Are you le?

No.

I am just not a bitch.

I am MAGA.
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR

Schimmel will get hired at another agency. His behavior isn't a negative to a large percentage of le.

Not his first rodeo.

https://www.tiktok.com/@junkiewhisperer23/video/7233216767277927723?lang=en

I suspect he’ll struggle to get a LE job. Not because people do the right thing, but more because he’s a financial risk. Each city, including this one, now has to answer for hiring a guy that’s a known liability.

Maybe the guy will learn, repent and mend his ways. Though Antelope Snipester wouldn’t agree, I think miracles happen. I hope he gets one before JH gets him rubbed out. 😳

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Color me confused, but where are the comments about his body cam not being on coming from? What camera is providing the view at the 3:20 mark?

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
He turned it on after the takedown. You can hear his telling the other officer it wasn't working at the beginning and finally started in the middle of the episode.. Yeah right.

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1OntarioJim, 160user, 007FJ, 16penny, 1936M71, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,145
Posts18,484,177
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.