Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Grandma/Grandpa-> time for you to move- pack your stuff.
1:20 seconds
Liberals wet-dream.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The worst is yet to come.

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
GFYS

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Nope

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've said for years that someday, in the U.S., the left liberals will make laws that will force people who have large homes that they "do not need," to have to sell either to the government, or some gigantic real estate corporation at undervalued prices, so that large families, or even multiple families who are "in need of decent living quarters," could be comfortably housed. They would "rent" from the government or corporation. (Think of all the present millions of illegal aliens who've poured into our country and have no place to stay, plus the "homeless" who have to sleep in refrigerator cartons out on the sidewalks.)

As liberals whine, "That just isn't fair!"

The easiest way to accomplish this would be for the liberals who are in control, to raise taxes via a "room tax," so high that virtually no one could afford to stay in his/her own homes. That would be akin to the Brits "Bedroom Closet tax" of years ago.

Just my thoughts.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Compulsory home sale ?? you say ?

Yes sir.... you need to sell your home to make way for other people that need it....

Oh... wait here young fella.... I will be right back.....

yes sir.... I will wait here...

Thank you for waiting.... you smell that ? that smell.... hummm..... smells like smoke.... Oh goodness... I really smell smoke now....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not really they just need to make more refrigerator boxes.

Solves this problem fast. grin

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
I've said for years that someday, in the U.S., the left liberals will make laws that will force people who have large homes that they "do not need," to have to sell either to the government, or some gigantic real estate corporation at undervalued prices, so that large families, or even multiple families who are "in need of decent living quarters," could be comfortably housed. They would "rent" from the government or corporation. (Think of all the present millions of illegal aliens who've poured into our country and have no place to stay, plus the "homeless" who have to sleep in refrigerator cartons out on the sidewalks.)

As liberals whine, "That just isn't fair!"

The easiest way to accomplish this would be for the liberals who are in control, to raise taxes via a "room tax," so high that virtually no one could afford to stay in his/her own homes. That would be akin to the Brits "Bedroom Closet tax" of years ago.

Just my thoughts.

L.W.

They may try!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Don't know what I would do if it came to that. Might get pissed and burn it to the ground and say f-uck the government .

Last edited by Riverc; 04/19/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Riverc
Don't know what I would do if it came to that. Might get pissed and burn it to the ground and say f-uck the government .
That would get you free room and board at the graybar hotel at least.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I think the communist did something like this after there oct 1917 revolution in Russia .I read about it in history books and seen it in the Doctor Zhivago movie . communist are still communist ,even if they change their name to liberals or democrats

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I might consider it once I knew that every politician, singer, actor and richfuck had only 1 MODEST sized home and NO vacation homes or yachts or apartments or pied a terre ANYWHERE…..

Ok who am I kidding?….I’d rather burn it down than give it to an illegalfuck!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It's what Gavin has planned for us working folks.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nice Mosin Nagant…..

….,,said no one ever. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I think the communist did something like this after there oct 1917 revolution in Russia .I read about it in history books and seen it in the Doctor Zhivago movie . communist are still communist ,even if they change their name to liberals or democrats
It was definitely in Doctor Zhivago. But was real, too, as was everything else that was depicted in the movie.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They're trying to get rid of all single family homes and private cars. They want us all in ultra high density apartments over mixed use retail and restaurants close to the railroad tracks so we can ride the train to work. That's why they fight every new road or road widening effort and every parking lot.

They had some carpet bagging commies come to Rexburg a few years back to get everyone fired up about a 50 year plan so they could change all the zoning laws. They call it visioning and use the Delphi technique on surveys to give false concensus on limited and steered options.

Got everyone together and had them drawing bike paths and parks on maps of private property. I pissed them off suggesting wider roads and parking lots and new large lot subdivisions with single family homes everywhere. They said we know what your trying to do. And I said good then you know that I know what your trying to do.

They almost pulled it off in the most conservative town in America. People were too ignorant to see their bottom up attempt to change zoning with their hand picked "stakeholders". I had to point out that since the weren't elected how can we vote them out if we don't like their plans. Their own surveys came back showing that everyone overwhelming loved the community already. They said they'd never seen numbers that high in any town and the proceeded to try to ruin it.

Bb

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
15 minute cities….nofuckingthanks!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I hear they building one in Arizona Phoenix area.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I hear they building one in Arizona Phoenix area.

They’re coming <most> everywhere eventually unless we change their minds. 😉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 1lesfox, 38 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,121
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.