Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
And Trump is going to release his tax returns,
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Because he said he would.

was going to balance the budget,
The BUDGET AND SPENDING ARE A MATTER FOR CONGRESS. ALL A POTUS DOES IS SIGN IT.

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

and his health care plan was coming in two weeks.
IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

Not to mention Covid was under control,
HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

-here is one of his exact quotes
“ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected,
IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels.
THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

I could keep going and going.
I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE BS.

-Everything I stated is a fact.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

Two Words for you. Grand Jury. Actually, multiple Grand Juries.
SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

That’s all you have? No real rebuttal? Of course that’s all you guys ever do because you have no rebuttal.

And Joey's 50 years of lies? Want to discuss them?

Trump probably told more lies in his first week than Joe had his entire life. Funny how you try and twist it back to Biden without acknowledging Trump was arguably the least truthful president in history.

I was wrong, you're not a moron. You're a full fledged retard.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gsganzer
If Trump can keep himself from swinging at every pitch and come across as presidential and not a blowhard, he stands a chance. However, regardless of how the debate actually goes, the follow-up news cycles will work to patch every chink that developed in Bidens's armor and emphasize every Trump mistake.

If DJT from the second 2016 debate shows up, PedoJoe is toast.
If the DJT of the first debate shows up, he will destroy himself in the process
of beating Pedo in a debate.

I'll alway believe that election was lost at that first debate.
I'd he had acted like he did in the second, there was every reason for folks to
get over their superficial dislike of him and support the better candidate.

Maybe the election would still have been stolen, but they would have had to drag it out and steal a damn site more votes.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I LOVE these forums.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
It'll probably be as entertaining as watching a 5yo trying to fight dad.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Coco Mellon got the Women of Dumpsterware Fooled that’s It ..

Disgusting Winches..

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Are there actually retards out there that need a debate to help them decide who they want to vote for at this stage of the game?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
jet guy are you really this stupid?

MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Pat85
Are there actually retards out there that need a debate to help them decide who they want to vote for at this stage of the game?

It’s Gotten that Bad

Why do you think they keep talking about Population Control..

They know if it gets much Worse they’ll be Consumed by it ..

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Razorhog
Never happen

That is a fact...

Depends diapers vs DEPENDABLE.

Joke vs Trump...

Fo fuggs sake

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

“ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

LOL.
Yep. Typical Moron Biden Voter. With a terminal case of TDS. And actually believes Bidenomics and the Green Deal will “save” America’s Economy.

Bet he believes all of Pedo Joe’s Lies. Like when Lying Hiden Biden was a Truck Driver, “Graduated”Top of his Law Class, was a All American HS Football Player, rode millions of miles on Amtrak with a Dead Conductor at the wheel, Marched with Nelson Mandela and MLK, and his Uncle was eaten by Cannibals, and whipped ole Corn Pop with a chain. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Junk jockey's got his face so far up biden's ass he can't even hear his lies any more. 'Bout the dumbest fugk I've seen on the internet in a long time. One good national economic breeze and he'll be looking around for friends around the neighborhood. Whoops. Doesn't have any. Why? Because he's always been a selfish little me me me chkunt his whole life.

The moron keeps referring back to these sham trials like they're actually something other than lawfare. 13 yo junior high girls can see right through it. Not this clown.

What a pathetic little she-boi loser.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are stuck on stupid.

LOL.
Yep. Typical Moron Biden Voter. With a terminal case of TDS. And actually believes Bidenomics and the Green Deal will “save” America’s Economy.

Bet he believes all of Pedo Joe’s Lies. Like when Lying Hiden Biden was a Truck Driver, “Graduated”Top of his Law Class, was a All American HS Football Player, rode millions of miles on Amtrak with a Dead Conductor at the wheel, Marched with Nelson Mandela and MLK, and his Uncle was eaten by Cannibals, and whipped ole Corn Pop with a chain. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Junk jockey's got his face so far up biden's ass he can't even hear his lies any more. 'Bout the dumbest fugk I've seen on the internet in a long time. One good national economic breeze and he'll be looking around for friends around the neighborhood. Whoops. Doesn't have any. Why? Because he's always been a selfish little me me me chkunt his whole life.

The moron keeps referring back to these sham trials like they're actually something other than lawfare. 13 yo junior high girls can see right through it. Not this clown.

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? Based on your posts, you don’t. You should google it….. Btw, another one just indicted a whole bunch of people in Arizona over trying to overturn the election. Last time I looked, AZ is a pretty red state.

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/28/24.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
Biden didn’t do too bad against Trump the last go rounds.

Whatever cocktail they have on Biden is pretty good.

Are YOU on some of that cocktail too ? They have 5(five) Agents walk around him to Marine One.

On WH Grounds. That ain't for Security.

His half step shuffle with the Baby foot slap step is getting more and more pronounced.

Clearly he mis-spoke with Stern. You could hear his Handler's butt holes puckering after he said YES

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Pat85

Yes. They won't wake up and smell the communism until they are being loaded on trains.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are stuck on stupid.

LOL.

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? Based on your posts, you don’t. You should google it….. Btw, another one just indicted a whole bunch of people in Arizona over trying to overturn the election. Last time I looked, AZ is a pretty red state.

The governor isn't. Democrats run that state and are never held accountable for far worse. You're just a dumb bastard.that has no clue of what is really going on in this country. Lawfare. You fugkin idiot.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are stuck on stupid.

LOL.

The governor isn't. Democrats run that state and are never held accountable for far worse. You're just a dumb bastard.that has no clue of what is really going on in this country. Lawfare. You fugkin idiot.

Then Republicans really are stupid since they control both the House and Senate in AZ, and have for the better part of 30 years. If the single Dem Governor controls the state, the GOP really is the Dems puppets.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I will have to agree with this

The GOP and the RNC are just Democrats in disguise, there is not a true Republican Conservative in AZ, TX, DC, or America.

You people are being had, think McJohnson, McConnell, Cruz, Kemp, just to name a few.

Don’t be surprised if TX elects the biggest POS in the House Gonzales, on May 28.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only one who's not in the uniparty, is Trump.

That's why they hate him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They are. They're republicrats, you idiot.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Chilninstructor: I would estimate there is less than a 5% chance that china joe biden would be ALLOWED in the same room with President Donald J. Trump!
Let alone debate him!
I just don't see it happening - wish it would, but I don't think it will be allowed by the puppets masters.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The only debate Dementia Joe is going to have is whether to have chocolate or vanilla and 1 scoop or two.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (1lessdog, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 41 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,205
Posts18,503,819
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.