Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
In a interview with that idiot Shock Jock Howard Stern today. 😂😂😂

You know Pedo Joe’s Handler’s are all probably SCHITTING themselves. 😂

President Trump’s Reply: “Anytime! ANYPLACE!!!”

What are the odds it will actually happen ???

ZERO !

Even with the help of the “best” DemoRat “Moderators”, Trump would destroy that Lying Dementia ridden POS.

Anyhow, I’d actually pay to see it. But it’s NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Yep ain't gonna happen!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

ZERO !

Even with the help of the “best” DemoRat “Moderators”, Trump would destroy that Lying Dementia ridden POS.

He has to. Trump has been calling him out all week. Now, watch for the debate to be set in some unfriendly spot with somebody like those 2 stupid twats Chris Wallace and Lester Holt as referee.

Why the RNC would agree to those types of conditions is totally beyond me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

ZERO !

He has to. Trump has been calling him out all week. Now, watch for the debate to be set in some unfriendly spot with somebody like those 2 stupid twats Chris Wallace and Lester Holt as referee.

Yep. If it does actually happen, the DemoRat’s and the Deep State Republicans will do everything they possibly can to rig the Debate in Pedo Joe’s favor. 😡

And of course, Lying Hiden Biden will have hidden ear phones with someone giving him all the “correct answers”. 😡

They’ll need to put a shock collar on Biden to stop him when he goes off script. 🤪

Whatever the drug cocktail they’re giving him nowadays ain’t keeping him from going off the wall anymore.

If I was Trump, I’d make a statement to the press saying that the DemoRat’s won’t let Pedo Joe debate because he’s too mentally “gone” to attend a Real Debate. I’d goad the schitt outta them until they put him on Stage. 😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 04/26/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I agree. Would like to see just one of these debates on even ground without the dhimoRAT getting fed all the correct answers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

ZERO !

I'll PPV that! Wonder what the Vegas odds are of that ever happening?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

ZERO !

Yep. If it does actually happen, the DemoRat’s and the Deep State Republicans will do everything they possibly can to rig the Debate in Pedo Joe’s favor. 😡

And of course, Lying Hiden Biden will have hidden ear phones with someone giving him all the “correct answers”. 😡

They’ll need to put a shock collar on Biden to stop him when he goes off script. 🤪

Whatever the drug cocktail they’re giving him nowadays ain’t keeping him from going off the wall anymore.

If I was Trump, I’d make a statement to the press saying that the DemoRat’s won’t let Pedo Joe debate because he’s too mentally “gone” to attend a Real Debate. I’d goad the schitt outta them until they put him on Stage. 😂

Dude

The White Women ain’t gonna Elect Anybody that Trashes their Pedo Grampa Figure ..

Secretly they all want to take a Shower Joe ..

It’s just the World of Sin we Live In ..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
wont happen

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
And Trump is going to release his tax returns, was going to balance the budget, and his health care plan was coming in two weeks. Not to mention Covid was under control, the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected, and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels. I could keep going and going. Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I don't think a debate will happen. "Something" will happen to make sure of that. Trumps sharp as a razor blade in those type situations and FJB is as dull as a butter knife. The Dims know this.
Right now it's just macho bravado on the dims part. Lotta space to fill between now and Nov.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by jetjockey
And Trump is going to release his tax returns, was going to balance the budget, and his health care plan was coming in two weeks. Not to mention Covid was under control, the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected, and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels. I could keep going and going. Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Trump is smart he would insist on the debate being conducted along the lines of the historic Lincoln/Douglas debates. Each candidate is given a set amount of uninterrupted time to put forth their views and plans. After each has put forth their views and plans each is given a set amount of uninterrupted time to rebut the other candidate. No moderator. No questions. No teleprompters. No ear pieces, just each candidate speaking in the manner of their choosing. All you would need is a timeclock, a camera and a microphone. Air it live on TV with no commercials and no interruptions.

Can you imagine Joey trying to talk intelligently and rationally for 20 or so minutes and then having to handle a rebuttal from the hip with no preparation or safety net? Trump would destroy him.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And Trump is going to release his tax returns,
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

was going to balance the budget,
The BUDGET AND SPENDING ARE A MATTER FOR CONGRESS. ALL A POTUS DOES IS SIGN IT.

and his health care plan was coming in two weeks.
IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

Not to mention Covid was under control,
HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected,
IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels.
THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

I could keep going and going.
I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE BS.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

You are stuck on stupid.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd

There is literally video of him saying all these things. What about “lock her up?” Not only did he not lock Clinton up, his own DOJ cleared her of any wrong doing. The sad thing is, his minions don’t care that he lies to them, and they can’t get enough of lies, because those lies make them feel good.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MAC
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Because he said he would.

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

-here is one of his exact quotes
“ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

-Everything I stated is a fact.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

Two Words for you. Grand Jury. Actually, multiple Grand Juries.

You are stuck on stupid.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Hahahaha Hahahaha

I’ve never been able to Bend My Mind to be Evil..

But You Have ..

I’ll be you want to take a Shower with Pedo Joe Honey ..

A Spoon Full of Sugar makes the Medicine Go Down in the Most Delightful Way

Hahahaha Hahahaha

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC

-Because he said he would.

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

-here is one of his exact quotes
“ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

-Everything I stated is a fact.

Two Words for you. Grand Jury. Actually, multiple Grand Juries.
SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If Trump can keep himself from swinging at every pitch and come across as presidential and not a blowhard, he stands a chance. However, regardless of how the debate actually goes, the follow-up news cycles will work to patch every chink that developed in Bidens's armor and emphasize every Trump mistake.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Biden didn’t do too bad against Trump the last go rounds.

Whatever cocktail they have on Biden is pretty good.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

358 members (160user, 257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,566 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,406
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.