Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My wife's Lexus has been deliberately damaged twice, and I believe it is because her license plate holder has the words I Love God, Amen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I would have felt good if he resisted or went for the cop,
and the video ended with him in cuffs and piss in his pants.

It wouldn't even need to be HIS piss.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by CCCC
Sickening - what a rotten, sneaky coward. Camera lives matter.

Just another " NEW YORKER'S" contribution to the rest of the world.... They are better and smarter in their mind, than the rest of the world.

you'd expect this from a 19 /20 yr old punk, not a grown Male adult in his 40s....

40's? That guy is mid 60's.

First off, I don't care why someone keys someone else's car or willfully damages their property. It's wrong for all reasons, political or otherwise.

Secondly, as to punishment, publicly using the tool Dr's use for peeling skin for grafting and LITERALLY taking "payment" of of their "hide".

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just like the cheating husband who gets caught!
He will promise to never do it again, but his mind is already working on how NOT to get caught next time!

Hard core leftist will NEVER give up on punishing and attempting to destroy conservatives. It becomes an obsession with them.
OCD if you please!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Glad he got caught but I wonder how many times he got away with it and didn’t get caught. Throw the book at him.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was hoping the video ended with the lawman dumping a mag into him.

lol

😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
After restitution the Judge should require him to put the same sticker on his own car for 6 months.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And he has to endure internet fame.

My kid, then living in Bowling Green, Kentucky, got sideways with a neighbor and ran a key across a car door. Feeling guilty, he subsequently went down a couple days later and owned up to the deed offering to cover repairs. Must have been some bad blood about as the neighbor immediately got enforcement involved with the kid cuffed up and packed off to jail about 3 days before Christmas.

Now we get the 5:00 AM call here in Oregon asking for a grand to bail him out. I wanted to let him fry for a few days, but we all know how mothers feel about such. They do the court thing and a paint job came to something like $3.5K which he covered over time along with a couple years of probation. That $$ value though got him into felony land, and the kid now has a record following him around.

A few months before probation was completed he was pondering a move home. One stipulation though with the probation transfer process was that guns would have to leave our house. Son or not, that was not going to happen even if he brought the full Scandinavian bikini team along. He endured the rest of his probation there and then made a move back to Oregon.

In hindsight, I guess it was a good lesson, as he NEVER wants to do another night in jail. The pits though now is when a potential employer Goggles one's name, that record, complete with a mug shot, is the first thing to pop up.

Never been keyed myself, but I know I'd be absolutely livid, and I'd probably be in jail if I caught the perp.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/27/24.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn Yankee

Sam......

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Damn Yankee

Florida is nothing but Yankees, damned or not, and Cubans.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That's gonna be the most expensive piece of Key Lime pie that dude ever ate. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I love a happy ending.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stupid NY commie. Stock Island is an exclusive area just a hair back up the main drag from Key West proper. Yeah honey, there isn't any such thing as cashless bail here in FL. Most of the guys I know here in FL who own Tundras are very proud of their trucks. Hate to see what would have happened to him if one of them had caught him in the act. $75-80k for a pickup and this turd is scratching it up? Whoooeee.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
And he has to endure internet fame.

My kid, then living in Bowling Green, Kentucky, got sideways with a neighbor and ran a key across a car door. Feeling guilty, he subsequently went down a couple days later and owned up to the deed offering to cover repairs. Must have been some bad blood about as the neighbor immediately got enforcement involved with the kid cuffed up and packed off to jail about 3 days before Christmas.

Now we get the 5:00 AM call here in Oregon asking for a grand to bail him out. I wanted to let him fry for a few days, but we all know how mothers feel about such. They do the court thing and a paint job came to something like $3.5K which he covered over time along with a couple years of probation. That $$ value though got him into felony land, and the kid now has a record following him around.

A few months before probation was completed he was pondering a move home. One stipulation though with the probation transfer process was that guns would have to leave our house. Son or not, that was not going to happen even if he brought the full Scandinavian bikini team along. He endured the rest of his probation there and then made a move back to Oregon.

In hindsight, I guess it was a good lesson, as he NEVER wants to do another night in jail. The pits though now is when a potential employer Goggles one's name, that record, complete with a mug shot, is the first thing to pop up.

Never been keyed myself, but I know I'd be absolutely livid, and I'd probably be in jail if I caught the perp.

A good lawyer might get the felony expunged from the kid's criminal history. Expect that to cost $$$. Lawyers know the value of a clean criminal history and charge enough money to burn a wet mule for such a service. In the long run, it would be worth it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
That wife of his is gonna whoop his ass that’s hilarious.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Scotty
I have a problem with stealing. To destroy other people things is the get to me because it a waste to everyone

Gayghosts and Sickermores and Houston_2s people are a waste to everyone.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That's gonna be the most expensive piece of Key Lime pie that dude ever ate. grin

L.W.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner.....

I Dindo Nuffin
G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thanks for the better vid, persiandog. I couldn't find it so just grabbed whatever I could get pasted.

Thought at first wifey was gonna go all lib Karen on the cop the way she kind of rushed to the scene. But when she found out the issue & hubby admitted to it, she was stone cold speechless. Funny ass chit.

Last edited by gunzo; 04/27/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
How come the cop can't ask a simple question of him such as, "Does your wife know she may be married to a POS?"

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 219DW, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,153
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.