Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
Stupid is when some ignorant bastard throws a gun on the ground several times to prove what? Ignorance is still alive in Alaska? Toss that fauker down on top of the scope and not the side of the rifle and lets see how it all works out. LMAO. Try doing that on rockier ground as well.

That's one of his finer moments he is proud of.

That was in the days of being a pimp for SWFA. It really helped their business thrive. Lol
Another failure to add to the list.

Taxpayer paid rifle, so no regard for value anyhow

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
SWFA made some good scopes but I'm not going to toss one on the ground to prove it. LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Your inability to even begin to keep pace,as you wantonly "live" vicariously,is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That particular R&D Moment came to pass,as some Couchbound Kchunts such as yourselves,were TRYING to talk tracking,repeats and zero retention on the 6x Fixed Fhuqker in particular. What better day,than Day One with a new rifle,to simply compile some firsthand Facts. Hint.

Fascinating "perceptions" you Drooling Retards extoll from behind crossed eyes,aboard your pointy heads. You'd still be looking for your "MAGIC!" Kenton Knob. Doesn't sound like it landed on an air mattress. Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,didn't look like it either. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You gals keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist. Hint.

PLEASE cite ANY/ALL particulars you take "issue" with and I'll simply rub your nose even fhuqking further,in your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY. That while you dodge all things The Rifle,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even fhuqking TRY. Hint.

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore and mention more than a few times how you "don't care",while being enthralled with my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. How come your pics are such piles ogf fhuqking schit. Perhaps have Kenton build you a knob for "control"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Professional Victims,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying SO hard.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

P.S.S. and by the way,I've never been to Alaska,as it sounds expensive. Hint.

How come my pictures are soooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME? What do you use for a "camera",a fhuqking potato? HINT!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looking to be another BIG Day for you Crying Kchunts,the Mail hit. Hint.

Midway and Midsouth both. Hint.

Always nice to have another 500pcs of .838 BC's and the means in which to both make new Virgin brass and positive headspace same. Hint.

You gals keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist. Hint.

PLEASE cite ANY/ALL particulars you take "issue" with and I'll simply rub your nose even fhuqking further,in your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY. That while you dodge all things The Rifle,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even fhuqking TRY. Hint.

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore and mention more than a few times how you "don't care",while being enthralled with my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. How come your pics are such piles ogf fhuqking schit. Perhaps have Kenton build you a knob for "control"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Professional Victims,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying SO hard.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

P.S.S. and by the way,I've never been to Alaska,as it sounds expensive. Hint.

How come my pictures are soooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME? What do you use for a "camera",a fhuqking potato? HINT!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Speaking on "Imitation" is THE most Sincere form of Flattery?

So what do you call it, when I put that on the thread a page or two back in Red Highlight.... AND every post after that, you've copied me and put in RED Also? So you are guilty of Imitating ME on that....

So how do you explain that Stumpy? Admit it... you so juiced up on Dope, Meth and Alcohol today, you overlooked that little but, key point. SOOOO: evidently you F U D K E D U P! and were imitating me...

Ain't easy being Schtick is it dopey? Stop what you are doing... go lay on your outhouse floor, and cry your eyes out, file you hurt feelings report, take some more meth to bolster your " backbone" .. take a dump out in the outhouse without falling down the hole again....and come back on telling everyone what a BrokeDick you are.. and a Lying Clueless Piece of Schitt on top of it, post 50 pics from someone else's reload bench claiming its yours and tell us once again, what an all knowing internet Hero your see yourself as....

"its never not entertaining enough" to quote you....

Sorry you've had such a tough day with us Stumpy..... NO REALLY, I'm so sorry for that.... HONESTLY!

OkayOKAY OKAY ya got me! I'm laughing my asss off over it..

you're kinda like the mongoloid retard little kid, who's there in the wet diaper, and playing in the schittt from his last diaper change... tasting it and rubbing all over his face...just generally enjoying himself. Certainly ain't easy being Schtick.. we all get that...

Your turn!: 1000 and one, 1000 and 2, 1000 and 3......

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How come my pictures are soooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?

Cause you swiped them from someone else from another web site??

We thought so...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Proof is in the pudding. Looks like a shooter from here. I'd say to heck with a rebarrel, just go grab a new ruger gen 2 in 22 arc and roll with it. You'll be in it for like 550. Or. If you must rebarrel the old savage, an 80 grainer from a 22-250 is a beautiful thing. A tikka t3x isn't a bad choice either!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The ARC will fhuqk Retards up,they tend to be 1-7”. Hint.

Laughing!…………

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I'll make it simple here. Lets see some 3 shot groups with heavies at 100-200-300-400-500- yards useing same gun and cartridge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Amazing Stupidity and CLUELESSNESS,is as Hilarious as the Fact of what a slloooooowwwwwww “learner” you are. Hint.

Also fascinating that you Professional Victims have such devout senses of Entitlement. Pry your kchunt from the couch and shoot a GOOD bullet,if only for the first time. Hint.

Don’t “forget” that your STUPIDITY is noone else’s “fault” and only you,can keep you from saying Stupid schit. Here’s to the Hilarity that you can’t even “do” that “much”. Hint.

Just sayin’……………

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Don't matter how good bullet it is, not going to hit center bullseye on first or second shot past 800 yards, on paper looks good but its all bullshit and you know it little [bleep]. 6.5 about only thing gonna come close but still need that extra shot less you just cripple them. That be your style. Military snipers can't even make a one shot kill, less they walk there shots in. very impressive, NOT. Brag about 100 yards shot groups and I can do better with lighter bullet fact in your endless cripple mind. KCHunt. Hint. what a sadd fuaktard..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s not my job to hold your quivering hands,as you guess aloud. Your Incredible CLUELESSNESS,is plum fhuqking amazing. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………….

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
change your diaper sober up go back to window lickken so you will not make a a$$ out of you again

Last edited by 44mc; 05/01/24. Reason: left word out
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep Pretending aloud,mainly because it’s all you can “do”. Hint.

Just sayin’………..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, aka Big Slouch, feel free to post up “1” coyote pic, if only to justify your epic stupidity.

I’ll gladly take fast over bc any/everyday over rangefinder/bc only cause I do it. Same goes for I luck/bull killin.👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
I'll make it simple here. Lets see some 3 shot groups with heavies at 100-200-300-400-500- yards useing same gun and cartridge.

40 yards with a not very splendid rimfire is all you'll get.

And that's with 30# of sandbags thrown over it to control the withdrawl jitters.

Making it rough on the delusional sociopath welfare fraud

Last edited by KenMi; 05/01/24.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesus Christ, petting zoo pics and the whole 9 yards!!!

What’s a transgender to do on the the slope with her extry time??? Haha

Big slouch, your cuttin the fat off the hog!!😆😆

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
grin

S N I C K E R.....

gee Stumpy... these guy have your stupidity, taking it up the aZz.... funny thing is, you seem to like it...

But I am sure you are both high and drunk right now....so ya have your guard down...

Ain't easy being Schtick, isn't ShortShittt?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Strictly coyotes here, care less about big game.

Went to gun show years back and bought a 243 sand-bag rifle just for [bleep] and grins. Had no idea why it was for sale and figure perhaps the barrel was shot out and I would get stuck with piece of crap.

Anyway, I also picked up a few boxes of reloaded ammo to try in rifle when I got home just to see what I got. Target above was from my first range session and you see a difference from one test load to other. Turned out pretty good so I was happy. I've also shot this rifle out to 800 yards and don't need any special bullets to get a nice group. Fast and flat gets my vote.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 05/02/24.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

As for stumpy go out and set a target like this at 200 yards fire one shot for each bullseye. Same rifle same bullet lets see how magical your big heavies are.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

241 members (1_deuce, 338reddog, 219 Wasp, 30Gibbs, 10ring1, 29aholic, 25 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,227
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.