Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I own serveral different brands of firearms including browning. My A-Bolt shoots a 5/8" group at 100 yards right out of the box. My Gold Hunter shoots every size shot I use from 7 1/2's for dove, 5's for ducks and turkey and 000 buck for deer.

And my stainless buckmark 22 pistol is a tack driver.

And I didn't have to sort through 4 or 5 guns to find one that shoots good like the Remingtons I have.

I guess its like that Ford/Chevy thing.

Oh yeah! I have a Buck Mark sticker in my window too.

Last edited by Hoot; 01/15/10.

ALCOHOL TOBACCO & FIREARMS
Should be a covenience store, not a government agency.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Actually I have three Clitoris and though they do not fit me at all, I think they are fine guns and would last several generations of regular shooters.

Three "Clitoris"?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Here's my take...
North already beat South

Yeah, but they cheated........

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by justsaymoe
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Here's my take...
North already beat South

Yeah, but they cheated........

"All's fair in love and war."
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
<sigh>

<putting on waders>

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Having met Art, finding him to be an intellectual and in posession of a great sense of humor, I'm sure he's getting the most enjoyment from this thread. Also having met his offspring and some of his friends there is no doubt he is a class act and fine father. Must be a touch of cabin fever that keeps him on the computer rather than engrossed in a rifle project or some such venture. BTW Art, the Citori doesn't fit you cause you're so durn BIG.....

340boy is correct, the 28 ga. Browning that I shoot is as sweet as a shotgun can be and I wouldn't be without mine!

I've owned Brownings, shotguns only, and have found the small bores and the Gold Hunter to my liking. I guess that I'd be OK with a Buckmark on my truck, right next to my "Hunt Fair Chase" sticker.....

Back to the show.

Mike

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got an A-Bolt in 22 Hornet that was given to me by a friend . I don't know what a " buckmark " sticker is , but if my pickup had one , I think I'd know it . [ but maybe not !]

Does this harm my credentials as an ignorant , non Morman , redneck clown ? grin grin grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Not neccesarily....if you have a confederate flag anywhere on the truck...you're golden! grin

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Curdog,

If you ever want to sell that rifle let me know. If I buy it, will you throw in a rebel flag and buckmark sticker as well?

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Actually I have three Clitoris and though they do not fit me at all, I think they are fine guns and would last several generations of regular shooters.

Lucky guy!

Most guys are happy to have just one to play with now and then... grin

John

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Still seems to me that some of the obtuse missed the original humor and non-malicious intent with the original post. Of course John M got is puzzy hurt and had to run a JO rant.

Don't matter that he ain't been around for all the things Art has done for folks around here over the years, or taking out cancer riddled kids.

I suggest JM shove a tube of Vagasil up his twat and STFU.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I may have over reacted to his post, unlike you Steely, I am man enough to see where I may have jumped the gun.

Puting all this B.S. aside, I'm sure Art is a pretty decent guy.

And I am pretty sure you could be as well, but it won't happen until you learn to control your demons and man up when you are wrong.

JM

p.s. maybe you could loan me that vagasil you spoke of.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
A bunch of really fine, decent men having at it like this is kind of disappointing to read. If everyone was in the same room together when this all started, the laughs would far exceed the bitterness. Fuggin internet...

Why don't you guys shift gears to making some quick easy money and venture a look upon my lock pro playoff picks of the weekend.

Just sayin'....My MOJO is strong this weekend...I'm feeling it!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The only people around here who brag about their A-bolts, are the ones standing around in the store. On the range, it is a different matter. I will admit that I have seen a couple that would group well, but with any brand you have to have a competent shooter behind the trigger. I would have to say that probably 9 out of 10 that come through the range are not very skilled shooters. Minute of Deer maybe.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I think isaac is right on about this one....

Football picks...not so much.... grin

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by isaac
A bunch of really fine, decent men having at it like this is kind of disappointing to read. If everyone was in the same room together when this all started, the laughs would far exceed the bitterness. Fuggin internet...

Why don't you guys shift gears to making some quick easy money and venture a look upon my lock pro playoff picks of the weekend.

Just sayin'....My MOJO is strong this weekend...I'm feeling it!!

Agreed Isaac, but please don't make any predictions for the Senate race in MA.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Brown by 2!!

And why am I getting hammered on for McCain losing, for crying out loud??

At least I fought my ass off trying to get the couch/fence-sitters and 3rd party guys to think twice.

I'm guessing now folks wished they had listened a bit more closely.

I went local thereafter and Va is almost back to full time GOP control...thanks very much!

Last edited by isaac; 01/16/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My bookie died frown. And with the way I picked college this year, I should not be betting on anything mad

I am committed to studying more next year and redeeming myself.

Thanks for trying to put this to bed, it's gone on long enough.

JM

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If my bets go south this weekend, I'm gonna selfishly hope my Vegas guy has an injury involving amnesia!!

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I may have over reacted to his post,

Puting all this B.S. aside, I'm sure Art is a pretty decent guy.

JM

You lying bitch!

wink
PM to be returned.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (16penny, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 49 invisible), 1,752 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,868
Posts18,497,485
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.