Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Putting another small band-aid on a ruptured aorta...

At some point, the body WILL bleed out.. Band-aids ain't gonna stop it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Flacking for Russia Today again.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tjm10025

If you can suggest a way to watch The (Max) Keiser Report without watching it on the network that carries it, I'm all ears.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The good old USA is about to face the next in a series of quantitative easments. It won't take long for the announcement that the Amero will save us.... and them.

However it goes down, the governments of the world have every intention of continuing to play tiddly winks with the banksters and pushing things towards the ultimate goal, one world currency.

Not even gold could save the euro now. No more than it could save the dollar.
Fictional currencies do precisely what they were designed to do, there's no way around that.

Between now and then, giving Germany their gold is going to make Germany very powerful in the world's markets.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Between now and then, giving Germany their gold is going to make Germany very powerful in the world's markets.

Yep, and the sudden demand for gold as debt collateral to Germany will boost the price.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
The good old USA is about to face the next in a series of quantitative easments. It won't take long for the announcement that the Amero will save us.... and them.

However it goes down, the governments of the world have every intention of continuing to play tiddly winks with the banksters and pushing things towards the ultimate goal, one world currency.

Not even gold could save the euro now. No more than it could save the dollar.
Fictional currencies do precisely what they were designed to do, there's no way around that.

Yup, one world currency and one world government.

Good thing I'm an old man. By the time we are done with this world of ours even Hell will look like a fun filled vacation.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gold.

It always comes back to gold. You would think that people in this nation would take that as an indicator of something.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If you can suggest a way to watch The (Max) Keiser Report without watching it on the network that carries it, I'm all ears.

Max Keiser From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timothy Maxwell "Max" Keiser (born January 23, 1960) is an American broadcaster and film-maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on RT (formerly Russia Today).[1] Keiser also anchors On the Edge, a program of news and analysis hosted by Iran's Press TV.[2] ... Previously he produced and appeared regularly in the TV series People & Power on the Al-Jazeera English network. He also presents a weekly show about finance and markets on London's Resonance FM, as well as writing for The Huffington Post.[4]

Russia Today, Iran's Press TV, Al-Jazeera and the Huffington Post.

Yeah, he's your kind of guy, all right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sadly many Americans don't care as long as the cable tv and lights are still on.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Timothy Maxwell "Max" Keiser (born January 23, 1960) is an American broadcaster and film-maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on RT (formerly Russia Today).[1] Keiser also anchors On the Edge, a program of news and analysis hosted by Iran's Press TV.[2] ... Previously he produced and appeared regularly in the TV series People & Power on the Al-Jazeera English network. He also presents a weekly show about finance and markets on London's Resonance FM, as well as writing for The Huffington Post.[4]

Keiser is a critic of the banking establishment, and a free market and sound money advocate, which is why the establishment MSM in the US has no interest in him. Folks like that have to get whatever alternative access they can arrange. While the banker controlled US MSM blacks out this sort of view, the banking establishment doesn't have that sort of control over the outlets you listed. Certain kinds of information just cannot be had through the US MSM, nor the MSM in any nation dominated by the banking establishment.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dang, I guess I had better stop reading the Irish Times.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Waders
Gold.

It always comes back to gold. You would think that people in this nation would take that as an indicator of something.

Naa.
We'd be totally lost and completely doomed without central banks and their currency issue.

You silly, silly man.... wink

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In other words, the Euro is toast.
laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
in today's world, Gold is not the answer. There is not enough of it to go around. Unless you want to value it (artificially mind you) at around $50K per ounce, it is useless for backing currency any more.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
in today's world, Gold is not the answer. There is not enough of it to go around. Unless you want to value it (artificially mind you) at around $50K per ounce, it is useless for backing currency any more.
That's just pure nonsense. There is nothing better for backing currencies, and unbacked currencies always eventually fail.

That said, I'm not one of those who advocate governments backing their currencies with gold. I much prefer merely getting government out of the business of money. Money ought to be a factor of private markets. All government has to do it step out of the way. The only reason gold and silver are not currently being used as money today is because the government has lined up a series of legal impediments to its use. This fact alone proves the worthiness of gold and silver as money, otherwise such legal impediments wouldn't be necessary to stop their use as money.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (17CalFan, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 66 invisible), 3,169 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,962
Posts18,499,194
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.