Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Do you know the meaning of the word premature?
Because the beat is pre-mature does not mean it�s an abnormal event.
Nonsense. You're confusing abnormal with pathological. A twitch, for example, is the result of abnormal nerve activity, but isn't ordinarily pathological.
Dood, S T O P...know when to stop.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
PVC is good for water lines.

And my post count soars.

Bob

Actually it sucks and blows for water lines. Copper rules.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
So, elevated cortisol can precipitate PVC's, so maybe they aren't "normal", but merely a symptom of the avg american's schidt for a diet? Anybody got any idea what can cause elevated cortisol? If not, you might wanna check out the fish oil thread. All this heads back to diet, just like TRH initially suggested.
But if you have had ACLS you should know that PVC's are normal in EVERYONE; more frequent as we age. Why don't you know that Mr. I'm ACLS certified? Were you awake in the class? Were you sober?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Do you know the meaning of the word premature?
Because the beat is pre-mature does not mean it�s an abnormal event.
Nonsense. You're confusing abnormal with pathological. A twitch, for example, is the result of abnormal nerve activity, but isn't ordinarily pathological.
Dood, S T O P...know when to stop.
You typically pull that one out when you realize you've been beaten but don't wish to admit it. You're better than that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, are you saying that I'm lying that I've attended, and passed, numerous ACLS certs?
Well I can't prove you're lying, but you don't have a great track record.

Damn you to Hell Kevin.
Well, that wasn't nice.

I just don't know why people BS on the internet. There are just WAY too many people out there who can catch you. It's not like there are 5 iron workers sitting with you at a table in a bar so you're likely to get away with BS'ing them on ACLS. You're on an internet forum with over 20k members from all walks of life. If you BS, you're going to get called on it and caught. How is that not apparent to you?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Bottom line in two Mayo Clinic work-ups--manage your stress; your heart is, "ok." Thanks; that was easy. In regard to stress induced arrhythmias which you "feel," being conscious of these irregular beats can cause anxiety, thus more stress, thus more irregular heart beats. It can feed itself.

So, elevated cortisol can precipitate PVC's, so maybe they aren't "normal", but merely a symptom of the avg american's schidt for a diet? Anybody got any idea what can cause elevated cortisol? If not, you might wanna check out the fish oil thread. All this heads back to diet, just like TRH initially suggested.

I don't care what you do but, "three score and ten and if by strength, ten more ( that'd be 72 years by the Ultimate Cardiologist,") is what you get. If that much. In context, you could breath fish to no avail...

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 08/22/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You typically pull that one out when you realize you've been beaten but don't wish to admit it. You're better than that.
You're funny Hawk.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So, are you saying that I'm lying that I've attended, and passed, numerous ACLS certs?
Well I can't prove you're lying, but you don't have a great track record. Post your ACLS cert and that will pretty much clear it all up right there ...

TAK may want to see some money first.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

TAK may want to see some money first.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay so TAK and Hawk. Please tell me your ACLS backgrounds. What was your scope of practice / profession. And how often did you use those skills?

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
PVC's are normal in EVERYONE
OK, I think I see the source of our difficulty. You're using the demographics sense of normal vs abnormal, i.e., looking at phenomena frequencies within populations, rather than the physiological sense, i.e., in relation to design function. The problem there is that all sorts of very bad medical issues (not saying PVCs are that, by the way, so resist the urge to twist) can then be described as normal, since at some point something is inevitably going to kill everybody. Therefore, I would suggest that when speaking of medical complaints, the demographics sense of normal is a far less appropriate choice than the physiological one.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Okay so TAK and Hawk. Please tell me your ACLS backgrounds. What was your scope of practice / profession. And how often did you use those skills?

You KNOW my background you fuggin' AZZWIPE! The one I'm accused of lying about you stupid SOB, by you among others. GFY!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You KNOW my background you fuggin' AZZWIPE! The one I'm accused of lying about you stupid SOB, by you among others. GFY!
I must say that, based on the cheap tactics he's been pulling lately, I've lost a great deal of respect for Kevin.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I haven't updated a medical cert. since 1989 but even I know that if TAK and TRH share an opinion it is by definition B.S.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I haven't updated a medical cert. since 1989 but even I know that if TAK and TRH share an opinion it is by definition B.S.

mike r

I'd wager a small sum that you're a disgusting fat body.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Small sums are exactly that to which you are limited by nature.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well perhaps you think I've been on threads where I wasn't. The only thing I'm aware of that you claim is a military background in some sort of elite unit. I've never heard you say what you claim you did in said unit. Were you a medic?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must say that, based on the cheap tactics he's been pulling lately, I've lost a great deal of respect for Kevin.
YOU and TAK assert that PVC's are evidence of an abnormal pathway in the heart; that's just patently wrong. Now with TAK I'm having a little fun at his expense because he's a POS who's always FOS...so easy target.

I have not denigrated you in the least bit; I have respect for you. But in this instance, you're just wrong Hawk. And I'm starting to lose respect because you don't seem to be man enough to just admit that your wrong. Now you've said several factual things, but the main point you made; you're just wrong on.

Me, if someone points out that I'm wrong on something and I can clearly recognize it. Not only will I admit it, but I'll thank that individual for educating me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PVC's are normal in EVERYONE
OK, I think I see the source of our difficulty. You're using the demographics sense of normal vs abnormal, i.e., looking at phenomena frequencies within populations, rather than the physiological sense, i.e., in relation to design function. The problem there is that all sorts of very bad medical issues (not saying PVCs are that, by the way, so resist the urge to twist) can then be described as normal, since at some point something is inevitably going to kill everybody. Therefore, I would suggest that when speaking of medical complaints, the demographics sense of normal is a far less appropriate choice than the physiological one.
No as a former medical professional, I'm using the term "normal" as applied by the American Heart Association. Your argument on this matter should be with them, 'cause apparently you know more about cardiology than they do.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Are you a cardiologist Kevin?

It's ok, he's got me on ignore. grin

Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10Glocks, 2500HD, 1moredeer, 204guy, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 53 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,893
Posts18,497,991
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.