Home
I get the Convenience for some, I get the necessity for some.

I'm missing the positive of it. RNC is pushing to vote early. Why? Unless you plan to cheat.

RNC claims "we need to get better at ballot harvesting" Again, if you play by the rules, why?

Its well documented the DNC Cheats like a sonofabitch, is the RNC advocating cheating also?
Shorter lines?
The RNC is still on the wrong side of this issue.

Early voting is a Democrat sponsored event, nuff said.
Not needed except for military stationed abroad...GET RID OF IT.
Some ppl have to work out of town for extended periods
Originally Posted by earlybrd

That's called an "Absentee Ballot" dumb fuqk.
The advantage for either side in getting "its" voters to vote early is, if they vote early it's much less likely that they won't vote.
Originally Posted by steve4102

🖕
This isn’t Rocket Science..

The Republican Party is the other Wing of District of Corruption Vulture.

Look at that Beta Boy Speaker of the House and her actions

Bringing Ben Hurr over here to Speak to the other Jews is about all your going to get out of Her ..

Now..

For those that aren’t paying attention if you vote early all your doing is giving the sheeboons who run our election process the data the White Marxist need to Stuff and create Mystery Barrels that they always bring to a Marxist Sympathizer Judge wanting to Count ..

If you vote early your playing right into their Hands you Lazy Bastards..
Fewer boomers to have to walk around.

They aren't used to, many not even aware of, early voting so they tend to clog up the polls on Election Day.
Early voting=I walk int he election commissioner's office, vote, and walk out.
Election Day voting=Stand in line for an hour while 90 year old, blue haired women dig through roll books, not being able to locate anyone's name.
This is the difference where I live.

🖕

Classy

🖕

Classy
Yep
Originally Posted by smokepole
The advantage for either side in getting "its" voters to vote early is, if they vote early it's much less likely that they won't vote.

That's my thought.

I vote early because my son is out of school on election day so we go deer hunting.

If the cheating is at the level lots of us believe it is voting is probably just pageantry anyway
Originally Posted by Dude270

That's my thought.

I vote early because my son is out of school on election day so we go deer hunting.

If the cheating is at the level lots of us believe it is voting is probably just pageantry anyway

When the Hunter becomes the Hunted ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by Dude270

That's my thought.

I concur...

I typically vote early as well... I missed the primary vote last month... "Trump vs. sumbody else".

It happens...
We vote early because:
1) the early vote is at the courthouse, not the rundown senior center.
2) we avoid the crowds.
3) we can demand they check our ID
4) we can avoid some unsavory people 😖
You dumb fugging asswipes that would have people stay home rather than vote your the stupid fuqks.

You play the game state by state based on the rules of the party in power set in place.

When your party takes power you get to dictate the rules of the game.

Don't like it ? Too fuggin bad. Take power.
If you should die before election day, your vote still counts.

If your candidate dies before election day and they replace him with someone you don't like, you still got to vote for the right guy.

If your candidate goes completely off the rails before election day and becomes a dangerous nut job, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you voted for him when he was still viable.

They only draw jury pools from the list of people who actually vote on election day, so you don't have to avoid voting for fear of being called for jury duty. ( wink )
so you'll have plenty of time to vote again later..
Originally Posted by 5sdad
If you should die before election day, your vote still counts.

If your candidate dies before election day and they replace him with someone you don't like, you still got to vote for the right guy.

If your candidate goes completely off the rails before election day and becomes a dangerous nut job, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you voted for him when he was still viable.

They only draw jury pools from the list of people who actually vote on election day, so you don't have to avoid voting for fear of being called for jury duty. ( wink )

I’m thinking Your a Marxist Sympathizer

Hahahaha Hahahaha

But then again Your to Smart to be One of Them

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Ohhhh Say Can You See that our Flag was still There..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by Stickfight

They aren't used to, many not even aware of, early voting so they tend to clog up the polls on Election Day.

Anybody ever tell you, you're a blithering, micro-cephallic moron? consider yourself informed now..
Originally Posted by akrange
This isn’t Rocket Science..

The Republican Party is the other Wing of District of Corruption Vulture.

Look at that Beta Boy Speaker of the House and her actions

Bringing Ben Hurr over here to Speak to the other Jews is about all your going to get out of Her ..

Now..

For those that aren’t paying attention if you vote early all your doing is giving the sheeboons who run our election process the data the White Marxist need to Stuff and create Mystery Barrels that they always bring to a Marxist Sympathizer Judge wanting to Count ..

If you vote early your playing right into their Hands you Lazy Bastards..

Ben Hurr lololol!!!!!!!!!
What is the downside of early voting ? What does it matter when you vote as long as you do it ?
Mail in voting, absentee voting, and early voting are all different things lumped together.

Mail in voting (or drop boxes) is for caca.

Absentee Voting is fine. Get your ballot by jumping through the hoops and request, ballot mailed to your official address, make selections, mailed back, signature verified ect. Overall a pain in the A.

Early voting (at least in my county) is no different than Election Day voting. Check your address, look and scan your DL or Other picture ID, receive ballot and vote.

I’d prefer all voting other than Absentee (sometimes needed) be on Election Day but not practical for a lot of people due to schedules and things that come up.

We vote during early voting or Election Day in person only. When I was in the Navy, I wanted to vote but the whole Absentee Ballot Request thing was a Pain beyond description pre internet.

I’d like to see the voting age moved to 21 due to College Brainwashing and Social Media affecting so many unemployed youth (exemptions for Active Duty). Better yet, only people filing tax returns but that would be beyond expectations.
demoncrap cheating

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Attached picture 433647155_1103391864234119_4005416978366782408_n.jpg
I’ve never stood in line nor waited to vote. It’s people we know checking IDs and typically run into friends.

There are enough other .fed holidays that Election Day should also be one. Throws the BS flag on excuses to not vote.
Vote early.

Vote often.
Early voting isn't the problem, it's the "mail-in" and ballot "harvesting" frauds.
It's pretty easy to vote early in Iowa. The county cannot count the votes until election day. Once we vote in our respective County, we get a letter from the County saying "our records indicate you have voted early. If this is wrong please let us know". I have done it so I know the process.

IN 2016 I know of one person who went in to vote and she was told that she had already voted. She got a provisional ballot but did nothing more. I would of been raising hell. I'm sure she feels differently now and probably would raise hell if it happens in 2024.

But, we have a Secretary of State who is a straight arrow republican.

kwg
Vote early and vote often.

Seriously - I have voted absentee when I was going to be out of town for work on election day. I have voted mail in when I was out of state going to school. I voted early (in TX) for convenience.
So many votes I need to cast - gotta start early or I run out of time.... smile

Seriously, I am fine with verified absentee ballots, by voter's request, and think "voting day" should otherwise be in person for perhaps 3 days, over a weekend, 12-14 hours a day. With photo ID at the poll. Indelible ink on the hand. It ain't rocket science.

I do think it true that "vote by mail" results in a higher legitimate turn-out, but is riddled with fraud in many places, along with some other practices, such as ballot harvesting.

I, like Ironbender, have voted in person (at least once) without having my ID along, because everyone running the poll knew me - some were co-workers. Heck, they were even Democrats, some of them. (No problem there???)
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’ve never stood in line nor waited to vote.

Well of course not. There's only what, 500 people in all of Alaska?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Anybody ever tell you, you're a blithering, micro-cephallic moron?

No, and no one important has yet.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
demoncrap cheating

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ask Not Want Your Country can do for You..

Ask What You can Do for Your Country.

One Day of Deer Hunting or Drinking at the Bar every 2 and 4 Years for Fair Elections is that Beyond Your Comprehension..

Narcissistic Bitches

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Think about it genius, who is more likely to be at work on a weekday, a Republican or a Democrat? I’m an airline pilot & gone for weeks at a time. I often don’t get my schedule until a couple of weeks before, an absentee ballot has to be requested months in advance and they want concrete plans which I can’t give them. The last two elections I couldn’t have voted if not for early voting.

Early voting isn’t the problem, it’s mail in voting and drop boxes where the fraud is happening.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Think about it genius, who is more likely to be at work on a weekday, a Republican or a Democrat? I’m an airline pilot & gone for weeks at a time. I often don’t get my schedule until a couple of weeks before, an absentee ballot has to be requested months in advance and they want concrete plans which I can’t give them. The last two elections I couldn’t have voted if not for early voting.

Early voting isn’t the problem, it’s mail in voting and drop boxes where the fraud is happening.
Ya that dumfuk ain’t wrapped to tight
Originally Posted by RAM
I get the Convenience for some, I get the necessity for some.

I'm missing the positive of it. RNC is pushing to vote early. Why? Unless you plan to cheat.

RNC claims "we need to get better at ballot harvesting" Again, if you play by the rules, why?

Its well documented the DNC Cheats like a sonofabitch, is the RNC advocating cheating also?

The Montana Supreme Court (Montana for chrissakes!) just ruled that Montana's new law prohibiting ballot harvesting, requiring ID and limiting mail-in voting violates Montana's Constitution.
I am retired and can vote anytime now. But when I was working. I crew changed on Tuesday 500 miles from where I vote. If I didn't early vote I didn't get to vote. So I early voted. They do it here in the basement of the First Baptist church. Usually walk up and wait less than 5 minutes.
They look you up in the book, check your ID mark that you voted. And you vote. No way to cheat unless the machines are manipulated. On election day same process at the local college but it takes longer than 5 minutes. I don't see it as something to object to. I early voted in the primary no wait at all.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Not needed except for military stationed abroad....
Or those going on verified vacations or needed surgeries... Key words are "verified" and "needed"..

Otherwise, like you said, GET RID OF IT..

Probably that many in my precinct.

Sheesh.
Mail in voting, is to help cheaters cheat. There is no reason for it other than cheating...... Absentee is different, you request an absentee ballot! People stand in lines for everything, from getting lunch, to buying groceries. No reason on earth, they can't stand in line to vote! I don't know if this was said before, a didn't read all the comments!
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Better than not voting. You will be one too in time
Vote early and vote often
Shorter lines.
It might be storming on election day.
I may be out of town on election day.
Emergencies come up that may prevent me from going out on that one day.

I've been early voting for years, only way I'll do it at this point.

Mail in voting and absentee voting is EXACTLY the same thing. It can be done just as securely as in person voting.

I'd like to see on-line voting. Do it from home or on my phone. If we can securely do our taxes, pay our bill's and do our banking on-line we can vote securely on-line. Everyone of voting age has a SSN. Only 1 vote per SSN will prevent duplicate votes. That, or your Drivers license number is exactly how they verify mail-in/absentee voting.

Mail in/absentee and early votes should already be counted BEFORE election day and those numbers posted as soon as the polls close. In most states law requires them to be counted LAST. It takes much longer to count absentee and mail-in votes. When you count those votes last it makes getting the results take far longer. Until 2020 there were only a handful of those votes. In the past after all the in-person election day votes were counted there weren't enough absentee/mail-in votes to change the results. They declared a winner and counted those votes later. It has always taken 2 weeks or longer to get a final count.

When you vote in person, they use the same numbers to verify who you are and that you've only voted once. No DL or SSN and you can't vote. That is the way it is NOW.

Voting machines are more secure than paper only ballots. Paper ballots can get "lost" and never be counted and there is no way to document it. When voting by machine the machines print out a paper ballot which can be counted separately to ensure the numbers match.
I have been an election poll worker for several years. I work a different district than the one I vote in. No early voting for me means I won't be able to vote.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
You dumb fugging asswipes that would have people stay home rather than vote your the stupid fuqks.

You play the game state by state based on the rules of the party in power set in place.

When your party takes power you get to dictate the rules of the game.

Don't like it ? Too fuggin bad. Take power.
Yo Fat, read every single post. Not one said stay home, don't vote. Time for meds?
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
I have been an election poll worker for several years. I work a different district than the one I vote in. No early voting for me means I won't be able to vote.

Oh. You gotta explain that. You are at the polls, and you couldn't vote w/o early voting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you talked to the moderator?
It would still make things so much easier if they would just allow life-time voting: straight-ticket, against all spending measures - one-and-done, never have to burden yourself again - can still vote in primaries and on other measures if you choose to do so.
Originally Posted by JMR40
Voting machines are more secure than paper only ballots.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😁😁😁😁🤣🤣😁😆😆😆😁😁😁😆😆😥😆😆😁🤣🤣😆😆😆

COULDA GUESSED YOU WERE FROM GEORGIA !
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Polls are open from 8AM to 8PM, if you can't get there, apply for an Absentee ballot.

Early voting is the brainchild of the Democrats and it sure wasn't implemented for convenience.

Idiot.
Stevie Wonder is on a roll tonight...

Everbudy be an idiot...

Cepting him.

Probably that many in my precinct.

Sheesh.

You've got your own precinct?

Double sheesh. What's a precinct anyway? Sounds suspiciously close to "sphincter."
© 24hourcampfire