RCBS
Redfield
Serengeti
Simmons
Stoney Point
Tasco
Uncle Mike's
Weaver

According to Vista Outdoors 2016 Annual Report they grossed $2.27 Billion.

bushnell has been horse traded by various private equity companies. the company is now worth a fraction of what it used to be. its really sad to see. Their retail space has been almost totally displaced by vortex. The only bushnell stuff you can find in stores is their cheap chinese stuff. from the outside it looks to me like bushnell is in somewhat the shape we see remington in. every past company sodomized the good that was left of the company and now it looks like vista can't find a seat when the music has stopped in musical chairs. Further look at all the other companies vista owns. the only ones I think that are doing well are the ammunition parts of the company. look at all the brands that have been essentially killed off. millet and tasco? heck even weaver, no store major store sells them that I know of. everyone is tired if crappy butler creek scope caps, you don't see them for sale in big box stores much. Heck even savage IMO isn't what it was 10 years ago. Vista outdoors where brands go to die. Will bushnell become the next weaver? or millet? who knows at this rate they will. I love their elite series scopes, they are some of my favorites. big private equity companies have been terrible for whatever gun related industry they have dabbled into. remington, bushmaster, and DPMS are also dieing.