24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS: As new Benelli M2 Super 90 12 Ga 26" Barrel, w/5 crio chokes - Will fit M1 as well. spence1875 4 seconds ago
Btt
5 442 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Who is watching the NFL draft tonight. alwaysoutdoors 1 minute ago
Titans 1st and 2nd rd picks combined weight is 700 lbs.

One is the D lineman from U of TX who weighed 366 at the combine. Putting him next to our ProBowler D Tackle Simmons should really allow the backend to make plays.
55 2,474 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
H&R Turkey Txtrout 2 minutes ago
H&R Turkey 20 gauge
0 9 more...
IC B2
Re: Help with my Labrador Greyghost 2 minutes ago
Prick, go back outside and ride that little plywood horse of yours for awhile.

Phil
41 1,862 more...
Re: Biden will use climate to destroy our country Wrapids 2 minutes ago
The level of blind idiocy on the fire is hard to grasp anymore.
23 1,321 more...
Re: Splitting Firewood simonkenton7 3 minutes ago
I have 48 acres. I only had about 20 ash trees, and they all died 5 years ago. I have enjoyed burning the ash, it is easy to split and has a pretty good amount of BTUs. But, the ash in the forest is now all gone.

All killed by the emerald ash borer, which was introduced into the US in 2002, up in Minnesota. Some scientists say that every ash tree in North America will be killed by this green bug.
15 496 more...
Re: Car keying lib gets caught Tarkio 3 minutes ago
Perfect punishment for this guy would be if his wife forced him to vote for Trump, and she did too. That would burn in that man's gut until the day he dies more so than probably any other punishment he could receive.
54 2,710 more...
Re: WTS: Two (2) Redfield 3/4" Scopes with rings EXC. condition............. gunswizard 3 minutes ago
BTT, reasonable offers considered.
9 791 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop Greyghost 5 minutes ago
More of your bull [bleep]. They targeted and hit a train station, no train and not very much track... you all need to get your news from a legitimate source.

Phil
5,713 456,007 more...
Re: WTS Sako Finnbear L61 30-06 Huntz 5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Poconojack
Beautiful Firearms International L61! Pre-62, pre-Garcia
GLWYS

There will be no import markings on it if bought in Germany .
18 1,702 more...
IC B3
Re: Ruger Single Six Convertible 5.5" Stainless.............FS Pappy348 5 minutes ago
I recently picked up another one, after doing without for a decade or so. Don’t know what I was thinking when I let my last one go. This one will stick.

🔝
7 916 more...
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Re: Any KP1 shooters on here? Reload1 8 minutes ago
RSherburne, was not aware of the 2 trigger groups. Do you know how to tell the difference between the 2 groups? Would love to knowwhich one I have. I haven't had any issues but haven't shot mine that much. Bill
9 771 more...
Re: Sears model 52 (Winchester M70) in 6.5x55 Ward 10 minutes ago
That's pretty close to perfect.
1 205 more...
Re: 7mm PRC longshot3 11 minutes ago
Tag
2 209 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Semi autos for outdoors defense Mannlicher 11 minutes ago
we don't, of course, have grizzly bears or Moose down here in FL, but I can say that a heavy loaded 10MM ( Using a Glock 40) will stop a large hog from messing with you.
12 851 more...
Re: Fire ring MadMooner 12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ironbender
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Tub from a top load washer, AKA Redneck grill. The big (22”?) Weber grate fits on top.

You posted that some years back. When I replaced my top loader I remembered your pic and yarded out the tub. Made a fire pit. It worked awesome👍
7 351 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Mackay Sagebrush 10mm… Mannlicher 14 minutes ago
good pistol, good ammo, great shooting!
2 258 more...
Re: Case XX Bowie Knife: I Had No Idea chlinstructor 14 minutes ago
Originally Posted by poboy
Good thread Hawk. Keep it up.

Yep! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
84 4,373 more...
Rural Living Jump to new posts
Re: New grain bin cowdoc 14 minutes ago
hey Richard, what brand bin and whats the diameter of those?

I worked on an erection crew a couple summers during my college years
1 79 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Questions on the 410 barrel for a 99 RAS 17 minutes ago
Thanks Jaaack and Fug. I will measure it tonight. I think it’s 22 inch.

I need to get more info and try other 99 TDs.

More to follow!
3 133 more...
Mausers and Military Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: FN Mauser and peep sights iskra 19 minutes ago
I am Returned! smile A quick review of this Thread, largely well covering most all points. But just to add one dimension NOT particularly covered. First just the side note that "Scopes" and "iron: sights are really two differing creatures, with their unique virtues, vices and applications.

Iron sights of two major divisions as "aft" sight either barrel or receiver mounted and we've well discussed nuisances of the perpetually termed "peep sight" genre. What wasn't well covered at all was a greatest virtue of the receiver mounted sight versus aft barrel mounted. "Sighting radius". Really quite important 'leg up' in addition to the other principal "peep sight" advantage of 'framing the target' as the human eye literally allowed to focusing entirely on the muzzle sight.

The aft barrel sight is a rather poor substitute at range, but remains entirely superior for short range "snap shooting" or where such obstacles as brush make it most handy/convenient. Anyway, any receiver mounted sight offers its rather huge advantage of often about twice the sight radius and is notably superior for such capability "within its realm where extra moments in acquiring and retaining "sight picture" are to be afforded.

My take!
Best!
John
21 2,417 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Ruger mkii ss boat paddle Dirtfarmer 19 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 458Win
Originally Posted by JustLucky
Limbsaver recoil pad makes a world of difference. There must be other brands that work.

Most any pad will fit, the only problem for some is that it makes the stock too long.
I have cut the stock and built up the thinner inner I beam with Devcon and added a decelerator recoiled pad.
That was the issue with me.

Instead of sticking with it like you did, solving the long LOP, I moved it.

DF
20 1,936 more...
Re: What are we drinking this fine Sunday morning? Beretta_Shooter916 20 minutes ago
Out turkey hunting so water for now. Later will be Busch Lights
18 759 more...
Re: Marlin 883SS Stainless Laminated 22 WMR Rifle HilhamHawk 20 minutes ago
Bump
8 1,337 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Reloading supplies in your area? Pappy348 20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I have essentially stoped looking locally since 2020 due to price @ availability.

Prior to that, I can’t recall ever buying powder or primers anywhere except locally. Bullets OTOH and what ammo I purchased instead of loaded, have been almost totally purchased online because local stores seldom have what I want. They’ll have something, but just can’t keep a truly wide selection on hand. About the middle of 2020, when things began to get tight, I looked around online and found powder and primers that filled in the cracks for me and ordered up. Since then, I bought one brick of fairly pricey CCI 41s online, and a pound or two of powder locally. The only ammo I buy local is an occasional flat of shotshells for clays if I happen to be someplace that has them for $100, pretty much what I pay online including delivery.

I’ve bought (and sold) some bullets here, and some .22 Hornet brass from that Barsness character…
33 1,829 more...
Page 1 of 206 1 2 3 205 206
AX24

551 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,225
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.