Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Typical commie species behavior. You upset me, I get to destroy your property. The only thing he will ever be sorry about is that he was caught.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nollij
Typical commie species behavior. You upset me, I get to destroy your property. The only thing he will ever be sorry about is that he was caught.

Absolutely true. POS.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by mathman
On top of paying for damage repair, a Singapore style caning would be appropriate.
'
This ^^^
An ass-ripping caning right in front of his ol' lady and all of his neighbors.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
62 years old, and doing that because he didn't like a stupid bumper sticker.

What a frickin scumbag. And even more evidence of his stupidity, he fessed up after getting Mirandized. If I was the the prosecutor I wouldn't offer a plea deal, the trial would be a slam dunk. I assume the Keys are full of yankee carpetbaggers and homos, but if you got the right jury they would roast the guy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My gut instinct says that odds are extremely HIGH that this was FAR from the first time this creep has pulled a stunt like this-- just the first time he got caught in the act, formally charged and prosecuted...

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
$6,000 and a felony. Damn. I must say it is just what he deserves.
That is one unhappy wife.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That is one unhappy wife.

She probably let the dumbass sit in the recliner and watch MSNBC every evening for 20 years, because it kept him out of her face. If anyone should know what a turd the guy is, it would be her. Piss on her.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunzo
A feel good arrest vid.
[video:rumble]https://x.com/pjparkjd/status/1783261109811654888[/video]
Typical leftist scum.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
62 years old, and doing that because he didn't like a stupid bumper sticker.

What a frickin scumbag. And even more evidence of his stupidity, he fessed up after getting Mirandized. If I was the the prosecutor I wouldn't offer a plea deal, the trial would be a slam dunk. I assume the Keys are full of yankee carpetbaggers and homos, but if you got the right jury they would roast the guy.

You were right the first time.

BTW- It wouldn't be that hard to figure out where that house is and who the owner is. Stock Island is not that big a place.

Just sayin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm glad he got busted, it's about time someone started cracking down on dumbassery. As if someone needed another reason to dislike New York.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
On top of paying for damage repair, a Singapore style caning would be appropriate.
Singapore gave Mr. Michael Fay a bloody reminder to not vandalize cars back in the 1990s. Bamboo wielded by a professional to the bare butt.

Might cure some of the vandalizing, rioting, and shoplifting in this country. It would cut down on jail overcrowding. Do it publicly. Warn them there would be more licks if they came back. Bet it would draw a crowd. Imagine the screaming and crying by those big mamas and bad boys tied to a post and getting lashed.

Stupid old mother fu ckers like this never learn. You could beat him to death, and he'd probably still do stupid chidt like this. There's a major lack of respect these days. People will eventually get what's coming to them..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Singapore gave Mr. Michael Fay a bloody reminder to not vandalize cars back in the 1990s. Bamboo wielded by a professional to the bare butt.

Might cure some of the vandalizing, rioting, and shoplifting in this country. It would cut down on jail overcrowding. Do it publicly. Warn them there would be more licks if they came back. Bet it would draw a crowd. Imagine the screaming and crying by those big mamas and bad boys tied to a post and getting lashed.

I agree completely with both of you.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Funny thing.... He hates so much... commits a felony... and now looses his ability to vote...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mikieb
Funny thing.... He hates so much... commits a felony... and now looses his ability to vote...
Florida was stupid enough to vote an amendment to our state Constitution permitting felons to vote. Unbelievable. I don't think most who voted yes on that knew quite what they were voting for. The opposition should have done a better job of helping people to understand the implications.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Perfect punishment for this guy would be if his wife forced him to vote for Trump, and she did too. That would burn in that man's gut until the day he dies more so than probably any other punishment he could receive.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
After restitution the Judge should require him to put the same sticker on his own car for 6 months.
I love this idea but maybe the message from the offending sticker should be scratched into HIS paint.
BTW, the numb nuts in the video doesn't represent the New York I live in.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by acy

I agree completely with both of you.

I'm on board. All I am saying is give ass beatings a chance.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I bet his wife is as big a lib as he is, if not bigger. I also would bet big money on her seeing him do it before.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
After restitution the Judge should require him to put the same sticker on his own car for 6 months.
I love this idea but maybe the message from the offending sticker should be scratched into HIS paint.
BTW, the numb nuts in the video doesn't represent the New York I live in.
Lots of people don't understand that the population in the vast majority of the landmass area of New York State is solid red.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
He’ll blame Trump for his own conviction.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 280Jeff, 40 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,077
Posts18,501,567
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.