24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Hailey Millrs Alan_C 27 seconds ago
Slum, you must have popped a couple of pills ?
7 313 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Virginia good news👍 CashisKing 43 seconds ago

Good deal...

Thanks for posting.
17 623 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Movies with nitro glycerine?? earlybrd 1 minute ago
The unchained one with tha crazy Nigkra
15 400 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTB left hand (donor) rifle... Orion2000 1 minute ago
PM inbound...
5 385 more...
Re: Kimber Montana 308 KHart 1 minute ago
sold
6 809 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: MAGA Girls - Some with Guns !! PaulBarnard 2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by SupFoo
So, 200 views and no comments about hot chicks?

It's probably that you don't have anyone convinced you don't crave the sausage.
35 3,785 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Dr Richard Bartlett on Pfizer plumbum 2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Pseudouridine in GMO Foods, not in GOD made food., Uridine is in natural food produced by normal DNA and RNA.

That is an OSHA regulated toxin not allowed for human or animal use.

Pseudouridine occurs naturally, you fool.
4 317 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Is Florida planning on outlawing firearms possession in the home? Scout308 3 minutes ago
Answer my my question.
51 2,102 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Your cilly phone rings in church?? auk1124 3 minutes ago
The Pastors ring tone is Come In My Window by that Melissa Ethridge gal for some reason

[Linked Image from beaconjournal.com]
3 83 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Triggy from the 60s slumlord 4 minutes ago
The mom is hot
14 548 more...
IC B3
Muzzleloaders Jump to new posts
Re: SxS Shotgun Northern_Jim 4 minutes ago
Love the old doubles & a 14ga. Nice
2 144 more...
FS - 12 Gauge Remigton Model 11 Barre; S99VG 4 minutes ago
I have a 30-inch full choke plain barrel for a Remington Model 11 that is surplus to my needs. The barrel has no rust and the usual wear marks one would find for a used barrel. The majority of the blueing is in good condition however at a tad greater than 18-inhes from the face of the breech bolt there is a slight indentation that may or may not affect its function. I guess someone could also cut the barrel and use it for what that is worth or add on something like a Marbles chock. However, it may prove good enough as is. I am asking $150.00 shipped. Please PM me if interested and want some photos. Thanks much.

PS - I will be away from my computer over the next few days and will try to check my messages on the fly.
0 13 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Bidenomics Report Card Swifty52 4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Osky
When the fire needs to be let to burn down, it’s not a good idea to keep printing money to throw on the flames.
Nearly anyone can understand that.

Maybe that’s the final plan, devastate right up to the election then hand the dumpster disaster over to Trump. Certainly would explain a lot.

Osky

the fed slashed rates in 2008, when the economy turned around no one... including trump tried to reign it in. makes the president look better when the economy is on fire. easy to do when rates are so low.

there has been housing crashes before, in fact one could say these interest rates are not that bad....but everyone got used to low,low rates and wants them back.......inflation follows cheap money....while fjb is a pos, this isn't all his making by a long shot.

some posters...not you... need to read a little bit to get things in perspective ....bob

LOL, the reason they slashed rates is because the housing market crashed in 07. They had 100’s of thousands, if not more homes where people just walked away with no buyers in site till intrest rates started coming down. Ended somewhat in 2010.
20 762 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Holocaust remembrance Day. Fubarski 5 minutes ago
Fast / furious, Benghazi, cuckraine overthrow, covid.

But there's no doubt that .gov would ever bullshit anybody bout the six million.
114 5,970 more...
Marlin 336 Lever Actions Jump to new posts
Re: What is your favorite optic for your marlin? T_O_M 6 minutes ago
Leupold 2.5-8X is my preference among those still in production. I like the 1.75-6X but a) it's discontinued and b) it has a lot less windage and elevation adjustment, 45MOA I believe, compared to 75MOA for the other VX-3 lineup. For me, the 1.5-5X doesn't add much and where it does, the additional FOV is cluttered by seeing the barrel in the scope which bugs the f*ck out of me and slows me down a lot especially when the barrel length increases.
23 2,432 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Lawsuit Against the FAA Muffin 6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Muffin
As a former Air Traffic Controller, yes, it could be legit..

Pilots request a route, if ATC can 'approve' or allow the route, they generally let a pilot fly the route they want, there are exceptions of course. but 'generally'....

Controllers are REQUIRED to issue notices by radio that an aircraft is flying into an area of adverse weather. Pilots should know or at least have an idea before hand, but weather changes and controllers are given NOTICES of such that are to be transmitted on all frequencies commonly in use.

Additionally if it is observed that a particular aircraft will be flying into or near precipitation that is of a significant strength controllers are required to notify the pilot and offer a route to avoid same.... An example of which is the fatal accident involving Scott Crossfield, Naval Officer, Test pilot, pilot of the X-15......

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media...eleases-final-report-on-crossfield-crash

Most pilots will 'take the advice' and go around, occasionally some will not.... If I warned them or notified them it's on them if something bad happens, If I don't it's on me..........

Is there a ATC call log that can point to the action of warning? Obviously, absent some sort of response from the air craft it's hard to know it was received but a record of it going out?

There is no requirement on the part of the pilot to acknowledge a general warning, one not specifically addressed to a particular aircraft. There is a record of ALL communication that is retained for 14 days.... ALL frequencies, all transmissions coming and going...
4 221 more...
Knives and Blades Jump to new posts
Re: Clint Chisan semi #2 sns2 6 minutes ago
Both of those knives are very nice. Like super duper nice. Clint is putting out really nice product and he's very easy to work with. You should see the fileting knife he just did up for my fishing partner. He does stellar work. And for you folks south of the 49th, the conversion to Canadian dollars makes them a steal. Looking forward to some blood pictures!
4 164 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Those [bleep] Deer Ate My Rooster7 7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Rapier
This is our visitor, neighbor's 1200 pound black angus bull that went through our five strand fence, broke three 6" fence posts off. When I got him back in his fence, repaired my fence, then went back to our house, that big bugger damned near beat me back to my house. He has a bad habit of grabbing a mouth full of grass and pulling it up by the roots, leaves a basket ball size hole to the dirt with every bite.

They have an electric fence but do not keep it up. Already told them, making steaks is the next step.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That is a really cool looking yard.
53 2,401 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Its meme time DMc 7 minutes ago
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79,239 14,954,150 more...
Re: Ruger Single Six High Polish Stainless Convertible donsm70 7 minutes ago
Nice grab. I didn't expect this to last too long
4 120 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Savage 99K Question Jporter94 8 minutes ago
Here’s a couple more pictures
2 59 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Kimber - How they can build the "perfect" hunting rifle. pka45 12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by pka45
Well now you got me drooling for the micro Sako...

That dream ended quickly once I saw the price. I bet they're sweet though!
157 21,007 more...
Re: Nosler 6.5mm 120 grain Ballistic Tips Orion2000 17 minutes ago
Excellent snag! I'll call seconds in the highly unlikely event...
4 209 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Pray tell what is the purpose of a sleeping cap ? FatCity67 17 minutes ago
Splooge catcher after you pull out da wifey.

Ain't no body got time to sleep in da wet spot.
55 2,566 more...
Re: Model 70 2008 Limited Edition wyomike 18 minutes ago
IT IS. It's part of a collection from a very close friend who passed away. I have a beautiful FN Mauser in .270 otherwise I'd be keeping this one. I didn't know he had this. I've never even heard of this model before. The wood looks like it's a Super Grade.
5 611 more...
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
AX24

503 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 22250rem, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,153
Posts18,502,887
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.