I have an 1885 Browning in 7RM that I purchased new back in the late 80's or early 90's. It's one of the more accurate rifles I have. It's also responsible for my longest kill on a west Texas muley at 603 yards. I couldn't do that again if I had to. My rifle loves both the 145 and 160 grain Speer Grand Slams, but I've stuck with the 145's here lately. 62.5 grains IMR 4831, Remington 9-1/2M and seated almost onto the lands gives me .5 MOA all day long. I had 3 boxes of old Federal Premium 150 Gr. BTSP ammunition that my father gave me from a deceased friend and it shoots better than the Grand Slams. Federal told the bullets were Sierra bullets with a cannelure. It shoots less than .5 MOA with that ammunition and unfortunately Federal no longer makes that ammo. I have one box left and I'm saving it for a special hunt some day.

I've recently purchased the 145 Speer BT and it shoots extremely well also. I had my GS adjust the trigger down to 3 pounds and its a pleasure to shoot now. I'd buy another 1885 if I could find one in the 6.5 Swede, but they are harder to find than hen's teeth.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!