Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Originally Posted by barm
[quote=prairie_goat][quote=barm][quote=prairie_goat]Eh. The last thing I wanna do is listen to an engineer drone on for 45 minutes. Podcasts are primarily populated by self-centered wind bags turning oxygen into noise.

I just don't want to listen to people talk or watch a video. I learn better and find more interest in reading.

PG no offense intended but how long has it been since you've had your hearing tested by a pro audiologist? I have a major profound high frequency hearing loss. Even with hearing aides, it is a struggle listening to long winded spiels about anything, it makes you struggle and get tired trying to keep up. Oh yeah I'd rather read the same myself. Have absolutely no use of trying to communicate with people who wave their hands around, utilize extreme facial expressions and body language to get their point across. Lotta stupid chit on the fire and wasted print of someone's snarky sarcasm while they use acronyms you've never heard. But I can hear everything that is said. You made a damn good point. But there is a reason you can't stand a long winded explanation that is verbal...mb
Good point, it's been.....11 years since a hearing test, and there was definitely some hearing loss found at that time!