I've had pretty good luck with the mini I've shot. It shoots really well. I just sold a couple that I'd never fired. One had a limited camo pattern and the heavier 20" barrel. My kids didn't want it because they liked the lighter barrel one. I also had an early 7.62x39 action that had the 20" lightweight barrel.

I sold it to get one with a threaded barrel because my kids didn't even want to try it without a muzzle brake. They're little and think muzzle brakes are magic. I personally hate brakes but I bought them a newer threaded one but it's 22". I should have just had the other threaded and used it. But I think 18" threaded 7.62x39 would be about right so I may still cut down the new one.

The early 300 bo minis are hard to find and bringing good money. I just got a new 6.5g and 7.62x39 with threaded and then saw the stainless grendel barreled actions. Now I want the stainless so I should probably sell my new one before I even mess with it. I'd a like stainless grendel, a stainless 6 arc and a stainless 22 arc. I'd also like to try a 16" 350 legend for shooting my cast bullets.

Does anyone have a mini in a 350 legend? How does it feed and function?

Bb