Apple. By far.

Bought 2 iPhones and started home, my wife in a separate car. Tried to call her and couldn't understand a thing. Called Apple store from a land line and got an immediate run around. Several calls and they finally allowed we could get replacement phones, though they'd be refurbs. We said no. Wife's mother had died unexpectantly, and she needed to travel to Ohio to sort things out, and continue with her work remotely - hence the need for the new phone. She got to Ohio and they still wouldn't take care of things. I ended up driving out as well (6 hours) and we both went to the Apple Store with their "genius bar". They were ignorant, but finally took her phone out back and returned later saying it was within spec. We pleaded with them to simply take both our phones and call each other, and they staunchly refused. They finally took my phone out back and returned with the same "diagnosis" - it was "within specifications". So even though we couldn't understand each other when calling, they refused to test that and sent us packing. We walked directly to the AT&T store, threw the iPhones on the counter, rehashed the story, and they took them back. We've been android users ever since. We will never own Apple again.