I bought some Apolo brand 33 gr pellets, 33 gr slugs and 40gr slugs for my 25 caliber Impact. Got them off Amazon and were about .05 per pellet and about .06 per slug with free Amazon shipping. They arrived in good shape and shot pretty well. Not quite as accurate as JSB or FX pellets but for the price they were worth it. My gun is setup for pellets but the 40gr slugs shot well enough that I ordered 4 more tins along with 4 tins of the pellets. The 33gr slugs didn’t shoot well enough to buy more. Gun does not have a slug liner and my second reg pressure is 100 so it’s not even close to a good setup for slugs. I moved the hammer spring dial from 8 to 16 for the 40gr slugs and game them enough extra oomph to make them shoot respectable.

At 25 yards the slugs were ok but not nearly as accurate as pellets. However, in a fairly stiff breeze at 80 yards they were significantly more accurate than the pellets. My very first experience with slugs so more playing is in order but so far I’m happy with them.

Last edited by 450BM; 04/24/24.