Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

Grassroots wins in MT and Tester is the last one that will fall.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.
Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.
Any bets on whether Trump wins in Montana or Wyoming? Pretty sure Trump has both states locked down.

Tester won't win this time even if a few MT girls sit things out and all the out of state dollars won't change things.
Sure trump will win Wyoming and Montana, never said otherwise.

Trump won Montana and tester was reelected...that's the point.

Trump is going to matter even less in regard to Tester being elected in November.

You are right about one thing, lots of MAGA voters pulled the lever for Tester, and even more will this year.

Not this time. Green Decoys are sidelined and the ground work has been laid.

There is no world in which Trump wins MT and so does Tester. A few whiners here on the Campfire with their couchies stuck to the couches won't be enough.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November.
Happened already...before trump fatigue. Pretty bold to say it won't happen again.

Sheehy isn't a real strong candidate.

Sheehy is quite a bit better than Rosendale was in 2016.

Threads like this here on the Campfire show how much more involved the shooter/hunter/sportman vote is now than in 2016. You and I were the only ones discussing that 2016 race and you were right then that Tester would win. I give you that one. Lesson learned.

Green Decoys no longer have any influence.

Times have changed for the better and Tester needs to be picking out his new home in Alexandria VA for his new career as a lobbyist really raking in the big bucks.

Over-confidence is a sign of weakness.