Gus , I don't presume to know the solution to any other state's immigration problem , but I know that the Texas problem MUST be solved on the Mexican side .Giving drones to the Mexican gov't is a part of that solution .

Within the past two weeks , I drove from San Benito to Sanderson , hugging the border all the way .How long since YOU did that ?

It is logistically and legally impossible to patrol the actual border in Texas for most of its' 1200+ mile length .That's why I came thru a number of BP checkpoints on my little journey .

It's also why I saw numerous BP agents driving in the borrow ditches where they blade the ground so footprints are more easily spotted .

Some of you people just don't seem to understand that there are no public roads - and in many cases no roads at all - for many long stretches of the Rio Grande .

Get out a map and look at HWY 90 from Del Rio to Van Horn . ALL the land south of the highway is NOT patrolled by the BP .There is a reason for that .

As far as sending troops down there ; Where you gonna lodge them ? Ever read the Third Amendment ?

Unless you actually spend some time down there , you have no idea of the immensity or the intensity of the problem of the Texas border with Mexico .

I'll leave others to speak of the problem in the other border states and as far as I know , most of the Florida wetbacks are of the saltwater variety .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place