Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
No one can fix what's wrong in Washington.

It will continue out of control until there is a revolution or the second coming.

Anyone who believes that any candidate for any office can do more that slightly slow our eminent decline needs a hard core reality check.

Including the people at Breitbart, apparently.

Oh and Jordan.

Duh.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by elkivory
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys don't..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be

36% according to the new CNN poll.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rubio would garner major hispanic and youth votes and Carly would grab a bunch of the female votes I'm thinking. Time will tell.

If Trump is the GOP nominee, all vp bets are off.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys dont..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be

I disagree. The general election is not where you want to start hearing the truth about candidates. Of course "truth" is the key word in that sentence. "WE HERE" are a better source for the truth than the opposition and their media. As far as the candidates getting "ripped" by the media...they haven't even tried with Trump. Yet. You better pray that he gets vetted before the general election.

Why??The press never vetted Obutthead.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys dont..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be

I disagree. The general election is not where you want to start hearing the truth about candidates. Of course "truth" is the key word in that sentence. "WE HERE" are a better source for the truth than the opposition and their media. As far as the candidates getting "ripped" by the media...they haven't even tried with Trump. Yet. You better pray that he gets vetted before the general election.

Why??The press never vetted Obutthead.

Well duh...that's because they are part of the Democratic Party. A better question is...why didn't the Republican Party vet Obama? All of that stuff has to be out of the way before the general election.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Because they're no more interested in a change in the status quo than the Dems.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Harry M
Carly has just the right type of Chromosomes to be a logical VP.

Which is all she's been running for anyway.

Months now, months, I have told you it's Rubio and Fiorina.

Cruz and Palin or Palin and Cruz depending on how things shake out in the next 60 days.
There were meetings about this before Cruz got in the race.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Still working on that list of all the others that went bankrupt around HP,Bows?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by isaac
All I know is that HP did not go broke while everyone around them did go broke.
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

She's done and no longer a player worthy of consideration.

When did HP go broke?

Name "everyone around them", BOWS. Don't leave any of them out. Name them all.

Figure of speech. Do your own homework.

Q: Your record at head of Hewlett Packard is going to be controversial. During your 5 years as CEO, the company laid off more than 30,000 American workers, many of those jobs went to India and China, and Hewlett-Packard stock fell 49% and the board of directors fired you.

FIORINA: Well, I'm very proud of our record. We took Hewlett-Packard from about $44 billion to $88 billion. We took the growth rate from 2% to 9%. We tripled the rate of innovation to 11 patents a day. We quadrupled cash flow. We went from a market laggard to a market leader in every product category and every market segment. And we grew jobs.

It is true that I managed through the worst technology recession in 25 years. Virtually every technology stock was down over that same period. And while it's true that in a technology recession, we had to lay people off, the truth is we outsourced more California jobs to Texas than we did to India or China, demonstrating we have to compete for every job.
Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Mar 29, 2015

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=isaac]All I know is that HP did not go broke while everyone around them did go broke.
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

-------------------------------------------

You use many figures of speech and seem to need others to do your homework for you. Still waiting on your list of those folks.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=isaac]All I know is that HP did not go broke while everyone around them did go broke.
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

You use many figures of speech and seem to need others to do your homework for you. Still waiting on your list of those folks.

FIORINA: Well, I'm very proud of our record. We took Hewlett-Packard from about $44 billion to $88 billion. We took the growth rate from 2% to 9%. We tripled the rate of innovation to 11 patents a day. We quadrupled cash flow. We went from a market laggard to a market leader in every product category and every market segment. And we grew jobs.

It is true that I managed through the worst technology recession in 25 years. Virtually every technology stock was down over that same period. And while it's true that in a technology recession, we had to lay people off, the truth is we outsourced more California jobs to Texas than we did to India or China, demonstrating we have to compete for every job.
Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Mar 29, 2015

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You tell me what happened to my local Gateway store?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You tell me what happened to my local Gateway store?

Yeah, rather than maintain the overhead from storefront operations, they went to online retailing.

Here:

http://us.gateway.com/gw/en/US/content/home

Can you tell me where the nearest HP storefront is at?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Where are the nearest Compaq stores?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Compaq merged with HP; they didn't go bankrupt.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

"Figure of speech"? More like SEATSNIFFER making schit up and getting caught.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by RWE

I'm sorry, are you saying we should consider a candidate strictly because of their gender?

I know your going to now say, "but she has these other qualifications", but apparently that's just a footnote to your main point.

That's bullshit, Harry.

I'm not asking you to consider anything. But if you understand how race and gender break along certain lines you will understand that without a Women on the GOP ticket the Women's vote will break at least 70% to Hillary. With 52% of the votes cast being Women it's too much for any GOP candidate to overcome.

Fiorina keeps the landslide away from Hillary and gives the GOP the win.

If Romney had Martinez on his ticket we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

How much would you like to wager and what odds are you giving?

Well, the odds would need to favor me as all I'm making a very specific prediction.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4ager

Compaq merged with HP; they didn't go bankrupt.

“The Compaq brand name was discontinued in the United States in 2013.
In 2015, the Argentinian company Grupo Newsan acquired the brand's license and developed a new line of Presario Notebooks.”

My point remains. Fiorina is right when she talks about the tough times all tech companies went though.
Despite how some on here try to twist it, Carly and HP were not the only ones giving out all those pink slips.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RWE

I'm sorry, are you saying we should consider a candidate strictly because of their gender?

I know your going to now say, "but she has these other qualifications", but apparently that's just a footnote to your main point.

That's bullshit, Harry.

I'm not asking you to consider anything. But if you understand how race and gender break along certain lines you will understand that without a Women on the GOP ticket the Women's vote will break at least 70% to Hillary. With 52% of the votes cast being Women it's too much for any GOP candidate to overcome.

Fiorina keeps the landslide away from Hillary and gives the GOP the win.

If Romney had Martinez on his ticket we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Martinez may end up on this ticket.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (257 mag, 01Foreman400, 257 roberts, 308ld, 2500HD, 160user, 16 invisible), 1,548 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,330
Posts18,505,927
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.