Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 82 of 120 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 119 120
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I know several folks who haven't fired shots at game in Africa, It may happen to me this May...but I honestly don't know anyone who's been there and been "skunked", put as simply as I can...YMMV or not.

Moving on

Charlie

HR IC

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
First hand then:

GO SCREW YOURSELF. But, you'll have to research it first. That would short and fry too many synapses.

Better yet, just fire up the old 9cc's and make sawdust. Another way to show your excellence in blowing smoke. And, the only way possible you can get wood. Google it.

Last edited by KenMi; 03/09/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blah,blah, blah Stumpy. I imagine all your insults failed to add one cubit to your stature. And I'm still 6'1".

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by moosemike
Blah,blah, blah Stumpy. I imagine all your insults failed to add one cubit to your stature. And I'm still 6'1".

458 Win was right about him as was Brad

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Good time to tell yourself you could whoop my ass too. .

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Uhhh...case proven (beyond any doubt).

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1Nut

'Nut,

Good time to tell yourself you could whoop my ass too. .

Hint.

Uhhh...case proven (beyond any doubt).

I figure it would look something like this. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

TheBitchingSniveler,

You suck a mean ass and nip a mean heel. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Ooohhh, ouch!!! Good one. You got me again little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Perhaps if he didn't disparage veterans, snag fish, shoot dinks and then brag about long distance shooting with no proof other than saying so (and old photos) this thread wouldn't be 163+ pages long. Oh let's not forget the rusty maimed rifles sitting in the creek. At least if I need a tree cut down I know who to ask.

To funny, but at least it limits the interaction to one or two posts a day HERE, and that is a public service for sure. Good job. Well it's time to get back on the couch.

Last edited by Mike_S; 03/09/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'05,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",about African Skunktitude. Though in fairness,most DO need their hands held and Africa will coddle even Texans. Congratulations?!?

After a brazen "stand" like that,it is inordinate for someone to move on. Laughing!

Bless your heart.....................

Mi,

What were the "odds" of your gross inability to do ANYTHING in the first hand,besides Whine? Congratulations?!?

Great time to cite how much you "don't care" and back up the stance,with a plagiarized picture. You might wanna go back through this Thread,count how many times you adamantly stated you "don't care",correlate that with the number of your Whining Fhuqking Replies and you'll begin to extrapolate your Couchbound Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude Quotient. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Dooshmike,

Wow...that was a full blown Pearl Harbor Attack outta da' blue,that for a myriad of reasons,you are unable to cite a single thing you "excel" at. I mean besides Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds"? Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Oldelkchunt,

Were you peekin' between your fingers again,you MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Kchunt? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing................

'Nut,

You Sad Sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Fhuqk...I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard! I know,I know...you took that picture too. Though in fairness you did steal it and poke it in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe smooth that Reality over,with another stolen frame,a Vagina Monologue and more riveting commentary from The Parking Lot. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

elkchunternm,

Rather enjoy the mouth agape,drooling Dumbfhuqk,Coke Bottle "hard charger" pose. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

TheBitchingSniveler,

I'm more than delighted,to arrange all the slack on the rope,you THINK you can handle. Congratulations?!?

You have done a stellar job with your brazen stand,to take ass sucking and heel nipping to places it's never been before. What were the "odds" that you KNOW better than to muse a single word that is germane to the crux and it takes but only the slightest of cracks in the door,for you to burst outta da' closet and formulate a heartfelt Vagina Monologue. You "lucky" "hard charging" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

'S,

Your fhuqking STUPIDITY,takes Hilarity to a new level...mainly because you are doing your BEST. Congratulations?!:?

Cheer up,NOBODY can "make" you appear to be a bigger Dumb Fhuqk than you are,by simply giving it your all. You "lucky" kchunt,them sweet "satisfactions" must be rather "rewarding". Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I feel blessed you were able to include me in your latest rambling..If my posting that your not impressing anyone but yourself make me stupid, then I must have a lot of company.

Look forward to your next post.. You only have one left today right? Doesn't seem fair with all your supposed wisdom of all things the rifle.

Last edited by Mike_S; 03/10/16.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It takes but seconds to input 1200yd dope on 100yd paper,extrapolate the come-up,quantify erector integrity and verify the return to zero. Hint.

Takes me longer than a few seconds, you know setting up targets ,driving to range etc.

Question : I don't see a scope level on any of your multitude of chikkens. How do you deal with 'cant' ? you can google it

Last edited by Axtell; 03/09/16.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Speaking of pictures, oh puny one, what happened?

Did the deal fall through with trading a local adolescent alcohol for cool pictures?

Or is the camera also on your banned list after being in the clink?

Now, you will be feverishly rummaging through your files and the little trick you have up your sleeve called "Google images". But, you won't be able to remember what pictures you already put on here. So, we'll end up with an out of season picture of trees and hills, or the same old crap with dead fish and ghetto guns. Or, to really impress us, we'll see a dilapidated rifle on someone's bench with a pipe wrench and a hacksaw.

Carry on, oh great one {cough}. You are the best- in your own little world.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KenMi
Speaking of pictures, oh puny one, what happened?

Did the deal fall through with trading a local adolescent alcohol for cool pictures?

Or is the camera also on your banned list after being in the clink?

Now, you will be feverishly rummaging through your files and the little trick you have up your sleeve called "Google images". But, you won't be able to remember what pictures you already put on here. So, we'll end up with an out of season picture of trees and hills, or the same old crap with dead fish and ghetto guns. Or, to really impress us, we'll see a dilapidated rifle on someone's bench with a pipe wrench and a hacksaw.

Carry on, oh great one {cough}. You are the best- in your own little world.

The pictures of game other Hunters have shot is priceless.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Axtell
It takes but seconds to input 1200yd dope on 100yd paper,extrapolate the come-up,quantify erector integrity and verify the return to zero. Hint.

Takes me longer than a few seconds, you know setting up targets ,driving to range etc.

Question : I don't see a scope level on any of your multitude of chikkens. How do you deal with 'cant' ? you can google it

When I was stationed at the Bureau in DC, I lived in the BOQ at the Air Station at Quantico. While there, I met a Marine LTCOL who later became my best friend who also was a Scout Sniper and was teaching at the Amphibious Warfare School (Pugs and Hatari have also mt him).
He took me to the 1000 yard range at Quantico with an M-40 (?) and a 10X Unertl Scope. He guided me through all the fundamentals and I had no problems hitting the bull at 1000 yds with irons. Same with a fellow poster here Sharpsguy, who graciously showed me how to routinely hit the 500 yard RAM with the 4-110 Sharps my buddy and brother ET gave me as a retirement gift for my 30 years of "NOTHINGNESS" as the little homo woodcutter characterizes my career in the Navy... Oh and I had "a lot" of hours... (Stick you are off Ignore so I can relish in your predicted and witty response)...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

You Sad Sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Fhuqk...I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard! I know,I know...you took that picture too. Though in fairness you did steal it and poke it in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe smooth that Reality over,with another stolen frame,a Vagina Monologue and more riveting commentary from The Parking Lot. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

You are one bad dude. I'm sooooooooooo skeered! Laffin'!
[Linked Image]

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Axtell
I don't see a scope level on any of your multitude of chikkens. How do you deal with 'cant' ?

Good grief....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dooshmike,

Wow...that was a full blown Pearl Harbor Attack outta da' blue,that for a myriad of reasons,you are unable to cite a single thing you "excel" at. I mean besides Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds"? Hint.

Bless your heart.

Your money bought you a lot of great things and a nice locale (for you) to live in. But you and I both know you'd trade all that in a heartbeat to be 6' and good looking! grin

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Can someone point me to the page where this thing went off the rails and did the OP ever figure out what was going on with his rifle or ammo?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by moosemike

Your money bought you a lot of great things and a nice locale (for you) to live in. But you and I both know you'd trade all that in a heartbeat to be 6' and good looking! grin

Nah, not all it's cracked up to be...I would rather be rich.

Hey INGWE...picked up a late sixties 7-5 in stag, beware I am catching up...and when I steal some of Jorge's panache you are really going to be in a contest!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 82 of 120 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 43 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,264
Posts18,504,887
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.