Hop To
Page 55 of 68 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 67 68
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I didn't want Travis to do this because I knew how many people would get upset at his deception. When he told me Fireball was going to be a main event, I was immediately on board.

So all the people that are still upset about this hoax, you can blame Fireball...

You're a lying ass bitch & a Grade A bastard

Mike

You need to get away from him, Shrap.

He ain't gonna do you no good.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Because of the OP here, several members had occasion to post things about their past that had been "unsaid" in the past, and may have been uncomfortable for them to do.

And they did it in the selfless spirit of helping someone they perceived to be in desperate need.

Safariman stole, but he *only* stole money.

The OP here stole from other members' souls.

And that can't be restored.

This whole thread should be deleted, as a tribute to those who bared their past in an attempt to help.

Big Time

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The OP here stole from other members' souls.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotta say, this thread has produced more butthurt than perhaps any other I've seen....including Sticks posts and the political ones.

The only way people could be so hurt is if they were gullible enough to fall for an obvious joke from a known joker.

People who thought it serious offered their well wishes and support. That cost them nothing and wasn't solicited.

I recommend they go over to the picture thread and better yet, actually get their asses outside and take some pics of their own. Nothing like nature to remind you how small the Internet really is.

Must add that whatever you think of this 'joke', there is no version of reality where a Trump supporter can claim the moral high ground...on anything.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Your nonsensical blather hasn't even touched a solid surface yet.

Let us know when you think you've made a point.

After that, we'll likely tell you you're still a dumb ass.

Last edited by isaac; 04/03/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Because of the OP here, several members had occasion to post things about their past that had been "unsaid" in the past, and may have been uncomfortable for them to do.

And they did it in the selfless spirit of helping someone they perceived to be in desperate need.

I agree. In a failed attempt to be cute and funny, he really betrayed a lot of trust. 1st class azzhole along with any/all that played along.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The most pathetic thing about the thread was a father saying the "f" word multiple times in front of the toddler. Speaks volumes about this man. Surely the mother wasn't filming this.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by rrroae
Deflave never really bothered me. He's always been nothing more than a clown. Never took him seriously nor cared what he had to say. Apparently he's fine with his lot in life being a clown so I let him be. The others who helped him perpetuate some giant hoax to get a bunch of good people worked up for weeks on end for no other reason than to laugh at them is what really disappoints me.

Expected better out of them.

Yup. I expected much better of shrapnel and northern dave. I assume 4ager had a part in it too, based upon his post on 2/05/16 about "Friday music thread ('flave style)". I might be mistaken about 4ager, though.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Gotta say, this thread has produced more butthurt than perhaps any other I've seen....including Sticks posts and the political ones.

The only way people could be so hurt is if they were gullible enough to fall for an obvious joke from a known joker.

People who thought it serious offered their well wishes and support. That cost them nothing and wasn't solicited.

I recommend they go over to the picture thread and better yet, actually get their asses outside and take some pics of their own. Nothing like nature to remind you how small the Internet really is.

Must add that whatever you think of this 'joke', there is no version of reality where a Trump supporter can claim the moral high ground...on anything.

Trump, Trump, Trump,..

This ain't got nothing to do with Trump.

This is a nerd/yankee/azzhole playing nerd/yankee/azzhole games.

That's it,...that's all.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by rrroae
Deflave never really bothered me. He's always been nothing more than a clown. Never took him seriously nor cared what he had to say. Apparently he's fine with his lot in life being a clown so I let him be. The others who helped him perpetuate some giant hoax to get a bunch of good people worked up for weeks on end for no other reason than to laugh at them is what really disappoints me.

Expected better out of them.

Yup. I expected much better of shrapnel and northern dave. I assume 4ager had a part in it too, based upon his post on 2/05/16 about "Friday music thread ('flave style)". I might be mistaken about 4ager, though.

------------------

I believe you are mistaken. Understandably maybe, but still mistaken. Good faith, mistaken.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MojoHand

Swing and a miss.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I just read the whole damn thread.

Those behind it just plain need to get a life.

There really are folks suffering from the things you are mocking. Obviously you don't care especially what I say but man lots of respect lost from lots of folks even though they don't give a [bleep].

[bleep] only funny as long as it ain't funny...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Seruoudly, people have time to create this fake bullshit on the internet?

Raise your kids to not act like you or something...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
To you Montana folks,..

Don't you know about these nerd/yankee/azzholes?

The rest of the world does.

You need to get a clue.

This thread should be all you need.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not sure which has been funnier, the April Fools Joke that Travis pulled off, or all the witless banter that has followed....
Just agree to disagree and let it go....sheesh y'all got some waded up panties around here....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Not sure which has been funnier, the April Fools Joke that Travis pulled off, or all the witless banter that has followed....
Just agree to disagree and let it go....sheesh y'all got some waded up panties around here....

Fug that nonsense.

Grown a brain and join the rest of the world.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's cheaper that an ass kissin' chap-stik subscription.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SKane
This whole thing was about as funny as a plane crashing into an orphanage.

I know of more than one member here that has experienced alcoholism first-hand with a close family member in recent years.
Perhaps for an encore, we could get an automobile accident hoax, or maybe even for true, knee-slapping hilarity; a bout with cancer.

[Linked Image]

I am pretty sure that has already been done by SM as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by CRS
This whole thread was awesome. I cannot remember laughing so hard at single thread on this forum, ever!

You are CRS, and you can't remember?

What were the odds.

Now that's kinda funny.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Got all kinds of people here. Some people agree with me,...most don't.

,..and that's fine.

But some people need to be run off.

'They just don't fit.

Page 55 of 68 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 17,138 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,872
Posts18,537,898
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
3 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.