Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bushrat
Trudeau, his ilk, globalists, etc, do not want individual cultures. Multiculturalism is a misnomer for mixing everyone together until separate races are all bread into one race and culture. Easier for the global ruling class to control people when they all become brainwashed identical trained monkeys with no borders, individual countries, languages or cultures.
Exactly^^^
They are really going to go after Christians, it could be that they realize most gun owners are overwhelmingly Christians, so its no big deal to screw them both ways. I really believe that it is up to Canadians to not let what happened to Native Canada, to happen to them.

On another theme...I was with a friend yesterday and it was suggested that......all the add ons with
BillC-21 could be "smoke" and the real intent is handguns and semi-auto's. Throwing all the hunting rifles was/is a ruse so the Liberals and friends can say.....we will compromise and back off on the hunting rifles and it only applies to handguns and semi-auto's, you can keep your Mauser's.

This way Trudeau looks like a gem and the opposition looks like they actually did something, seems plausible to me. They poisoned the well with the hunting rifle smoke.

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Skatchewan, that is sweet music to us all, very proud of Saskatchewan for this, thank you for posting that!.
It is going to be a different story in other area's of Canada, like BC, I think anyways. It may be time for a move if this is the way I think it will be.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Ontario’s Premier Ford is from Toronto. There is no way he is going to wade in on this debate. In order to govern Ontario one must win the Toronto support so count out Ford standing up for honest conservative values. Remember, he supported Trudeau on the Emergency Act in February.

Nick

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Ontario’s Premier Ford is from Toronto. There is no way he is going to wade in on this debate. In order to govern Ontario one must win the Toronto support so count out Ford standing up for honest conservative values. Remember, he supported Trudeau on the Emergency Act in February.

Nick
I agree Nick, sadly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
You remind me like this...I walk into a bar with friends, a donnybrooke breaks out, everyone is involved but you have your hands in your pockets.

Although I prefer to stay away from stupid people like you, I want to respond to your idiotic comment you made about me.

Your comment above would come as a shock to the many people I put in the hospital while I grew up in Quebec while defending myself and while I worked as the head bouncer in the most popular bars in Montreal. I never started a single fight, but I sure did end them. Never once was I afraid to fight.

You have ZERO credibility here and are part of the problem why Canada is in the state it's in today. You yourself said that you were backing NDP and handing their flyers out and voted for Liberals. I never voted for a Baby Killing, left wing abortionist loving lunatic, not once, apparently you have.

I still remember the elections when for example Jean Chrétien won in 1993 in a landslide victory and I watched in horror. I'll bet you voted for him as well.

People like you have destroyed this country, I hope your happy. You should STFU and never bring me up again, with your stupid lamebrain comments!

I have no respect for you, none.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/11/22.

KB

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by 673
You remind me like this...I walk into a bar with friends, a donnybrooke breaks out, everyone is involved but you have your hands in your pockets.

Although I prefer to stay away from stupid people like you, I want to respond to your idiotic comment you made about me.

Your comment above would come as a shock to the many people I put in the hospital while I grew up in Quebec while defending myself and while I worked as the head bouncer in the most popular bars in Montreal. I never started a single fight, but I sure did end them. Never once was I afraid to fight.

You have ZERO credibility here and are part of the problem why Canada is in the state it's in today. You yourself said that you were backing NDP and handing our flyers and voted for Liberals. I never voted for a Baby Killing, left wing abortionist loving lunatic, not once, apparently you have.

I still remember the elections when for example Jean Chrétien won in 1993 in a landslide victory and I watched in horror. I'll bet you voted for him as well.

People like you have destroyed this country, I hope your happy. You should STFU and never bring me up again, with your stupid lamebrain comments!

I have no respect for you, none.

KB
Still flailing hey?
I never said I backed the NDP.
I said I met Pierre Trudeau and voted for the Liberals many years ago, I never said how many times.
I see you edited pretty much all your posts, I never edited mine, I stand by my posts.

Now your being a little beotch. You should of left your "tuck tail" attitude in Quebec where it belongs to dumbphuck baby. Leave the fighting for our gun rights to the ones with the balls to do just that, go hide under your bed and someone will come and get you when its all over.

I think your a lobbiest and simply trying to derail a legitimate thread that has legs, start another thread to spew your infantile garbage you fuggin schill, now go fugg off.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/11/22.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You brought it you retarded [bleep], you are probably drunk, but whatever, all you had to do was stay in your own lane.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is an exellent article, and as stated previously, the true intent of gun seizures.
https://capforcanada.com/are-old-stock-canadians-the-true-target-of-trudeaus-gun-seizures/

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 673
Skatchewan, that is sweet music to us all, very proud of Saskatchewan for this, thank you for posting that!.
It is going to be a different story in other area's of Canada, like BC, I think anyways. It may be time for a move if this is the way I think it will be.

You are very welcome

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Skatchewan;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day is behaving well enough for you out on the flat lands this morning.

Thanks for putting up the details of that legislature, I'll admit I yelled - in a positive way - when I heard you all had done this.

Indeed if we could get every province to enact this, it's hamstring the Feds for sure and while we're working to that end here in BC, I'm more hopeful that Alberta and Manitoba might be quicker to do something similar.

To me too, this is another notification to the Laurentian elite that provinces other than Quebec have read the fine print and have had enough. It's interesting times for sure.

Anyways, while I've always been proud of being born and raised in eastern Saskatchewan, this certainly gives me cause to smile.

My admittedly distant connection to some of this besides still having family living out there, would be that I was friends in school and graduated with Hon. Warren Kaeding - but to be clear I don't believe we've chatted in at least 30 years.

Thanks again and all the best to you this Christmas Season.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning again my friend, I hope the day's either going okay or has been a good one when you read this.

As you and I discussed, there was a bit of a paper letter campaign aimed at BC NDP MP's in the swing ridings.

In this video, I'm now able to put a face to a couple that got letters from at least one old cat out here in the frozen Okanagan... wink

It looks like maybe all that recycling might have let them know they stepped on a few last nerves in their own backyard.

To no one's surprise the Federal Libs continue to look straight at the camera and not tell anything remotely resembling the truth.

All the best until next time.

Dwayne

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The most unfortunate problem is that Canada will take the handguns and semis and no one will stand up and fight. Inch by inch they win.

I doubt many or any will fight in the US either.

OTOH some will say no and what happens from then on is up to .gov of various flavors.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rost495;
Good morning my friend, I hope you're getting decent weather down in your wintering grounds and you're all well as can be.

With respect I'll differ with you that no one is standing up to fight, though for sure the fight is now taking place in the media, the court of public opinion and in the legislative assemblies and parliament.

There are a whole bunch of parallels here with the trucker protest in my opinion and its abundantly clear now that it was as successful as it was because it remained peaceful towards the government when the government in fact was not peaceful towards them. That's come out multiple times in the committee hearings for sure.

Now, if that will be enough in that instance and in this instance to wake up enough Canadians to what we're losing? We'll see.

It's absolutely an uphill battle with the bought and paid for legacy media not only in the pocket of the government but seemingly acting as a propaganda arm. As mentioned in another post, I believe we're making strides with younger folks but my generation of boomers still seem to have our heads firmly in the sand, but we'll keep trying.

Nobody who's been at this as long as I have expects to ever really "win" decisively enough that we can rest. That's just not logical really.

I've personally invested a lifetime of energy, time and no small amount of money pushing for what I believe is right and true and I fully expect the folks on the other side to do the same.

The stakes are for sure high this time, but in many ways their side has finally shown their hand and though I hate to be right about that, I will tell anyone who wants to listen - "I bloody told you so!!!"

So far the push back or fight hasn't been loud and that's my personal preference of course, that is to say to win with logic and lawful change.

Again I keep saying, we'll see and that's the only thing I do know for sure.

All the best to you all regardless and Merry Christmas.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
The most unfortunate problem is that Canada will take the handguns and semis and no one will stand up and fight. Inch by inch they win.

I doubt many or any will fight in the US either.

OTOH some will say no and what happens from then on is up to .gov of various flavors.

GREAT POST rost495.

When I saw this post a while back by Reloader28 on 11/29/22, I thought to myself well that is an interesting comment because Reloader28 is from the beautiful state of Texas.

Originally Posted by Reloder28
The only thing these Liberal British turds understand is getting their butt’s kicked by armed citizens. What’s the holdup?

"Remember The Alamo"

So, it begs this question: Texas is currently being invaded by basically the entire world. Where are all the citizens that are going there to protect your southern flank?

If I recall history correctly when Texas was being invaded by Antonio López de Santa Anna, a few of your best went and died trying to stop the assault to include Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie, real American heroes that paid the ultimate price.

So what is the holdup of your citizens defending your border, Not that simple hey?

I do not ask this question to be sarcastic, I am simply pointing out that we are all living under the Yoke of our corrupt governments, it’s way more complicated these days, and it has been set up that way so we all conform. Truly pathetic and if you balk, you run the risk of loosing everything you have worked for, to include your freedom, the remnants of it anyways. A very SAD state of affairs, indeed!

I am seeing glimmers of hope in this tread, for that I am grateful.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/13/22.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of People fighting hard to put this Bill down, but I do know People who are gun owners who don't think hunting rifles are on the table (head in hands) ....I ask you been watching the news haven't you?
I think it is easier to list what you will be allowed to own than list what you aren't.

I think its clear gun owners are generally, if not overwhelmingly peaceful Citizens, and I don't see any evidence to show otherwise.
I think it is going to go to the Provinces if it passes in the House and Senate, but I don't think it will pass, I just don't.

I think if Quebec or another Province wants to impose legislation such as Bill C-21, then do it in Quebec and get out of our face, it is the epitome of arrogance to think they understand, or that they can control what happens elsewhere in Canada.

Nobody is going to comply, I wont and I don't know anybody that will, so there is that LOL.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 673
Lots of People fighting hard to put this Bill down, but I do know People who are gun owners who don't think hunting rifles are on the table (head in hands) ....I ask you been watching the news haven't you?
I think it is easier to list what you will be allowed to own than list what you aren't.

I think its clear gun owners are generally, if not overwhelmingly peaceful Citizens, and I don't see any evidence to show otherwise.
I think it is going to go to the Provinces if it passes in the House and Senate, but I don't think it will pass, I just don't.

I think if Quebec or another Province wants to impose legislation such as Bill C-21, then do it in Quebec and get out of our face, it is the epitome of arrogance to think they understand, or that they can control what happens elsewhere in Canada.

Nobody is going to comply, I wont and I don't know anybody that will, so there is that LOL.
You damned western separatists!!!!!!!!😁

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't watch the News in Canada, and have not for over 20 ears. The News outlets in Canada are as trustworthy as CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, Google and Twitter.

I am way to smart to waste my valuable time.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/13/22.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening my friend, I trust the day behaved for you all and you're all firing on all cylinders tonight.

In the course of the day today I found out that my MP - Richard Cannings NDP - is not supportive of hunting or it appears private firearm ownership. This information from a friend of a good friend who lives across the street from him on the West Bench coming into town from the north.

It was a close election last time with him getting in with 41.3%, the Conservative next at 35.5% and then the Mad Max candidate took 7.3%....

If anyone out there reading is a Mad Max forever sort, here's what that brought me personally.... frown

Should anyone be so inclined to write MP Cannings and encourage him to respect and support Canadian firearm ownership, here's the info.

Richard Cannings MP
Main office - Penticton
301 Main Street
Suite 202
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 5B7
Telephone: 250-770-4480

Thanks in advance to anyone who is so inclined. For those who aren't we'd still appreciate prayers for wisdom to know how to best dismantle the mess we're in.

All the best to one and all this Christmas Season.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 12/13/22. Reason: more information

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Here's NDP Alistair MacGregor's statement.

Note where he's saying he's getting lots of mail. wink

He sounds a little peeved though, I will say that.

Perhaps they need to turf Mr. Singh sooner than later.

Best to you all.

Dwayne

Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,282
Posts18,505,117
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.