-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 257 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 256 257
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And why call it an "every Three hour" baby food diet?

Grams Per 100 Calories: Protein / Fat / Carbs

Human milk - 1.5 / 5.5 / 11.0
Cheese Pizza - 4.5 / 3.6 / 11.7
Adult Keto - 5.9 / 8.0 / 0.58

Still wonder why babies, and adults on a baby food diet, eat every Three hours and get fat?

Nature.

And then some of us grow up.

Education... is.

GR

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

That is an interesting site RC, thanks for the link.

The amount of information there seems limitless on many subjects

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
The amount of information there seems limitless on many subjects

Bit like youtube, a veritable rabbit hole.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
β€œMyth 10: Artificial Sweeteners Make You Gain Weight

Clearly not agreeing with fasting or ketosis and a proponent of high carbs including grains, and you being such a stud in your own mind based on your photo, what are you gaining by the continuous flame of those who think differently?

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDW

Clearly not agreeing with fasting or ketosis and a proponent of high carbs including grains, and you being such a stud in your own mind based on your photo, what are you gaining by the continuous flame of those who think differently?

Amazing that simply sharing information with referenced studies easily found in any search can be construed as β€œflaming”

The cultists got their wittle feewings hurt.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDW

Amazing that simply sharing information with referenced studies easily found in any search can be construed as β€œflaming”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cck lickers don't hurt my feelings, just a question, that's all....

Dave

R
RHClark Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RDW

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not at all but you are trying to refute something you did not view yourself. Why should your information be truthful, yet you dismiss the video I posted from a professor and research scientist without even viewing it?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My personal experience is that IM works for me. It's not just weight control -- I can better concentrate in the morning with an empty stomach and I often workout late in the morning and much prefer to do so on a totally empty stomach. I also try to avoid processed junk and sugar as much as I can.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All I am going to add to this debate is this:

Anyone that thinks anyone that eats a well-rounded meal once a day (on a 24-hour cycle) vs. 2 or three meals a day is OFF THEIR ROCKER! lol

KB

R
RHClark Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by atomchaser
My personal experience is that IM works for me. It's not just weight control -- I can better concentrate in the morning with an empty stomach and I often workout late in the morning and much prefer to do so on a totally empty stomach. I also try to avoid processed junk and sugar as much as I can.

Pretty sensible approach, isn't it? Yet we hear that not eating a big breakfast and supper may be the most harmful thing ever. I guess you need snacks too, and don't worry about the cola, it turns out it's good for you.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Anyone that thinks anyone that eats a well-rounded meal once a day (on a 24-hour cycle) vs. 2 or three meals a day is OFF THEIR ROCKER! lol

You may want to reread that and expand upon it so the rest of us get what you are attempting to convey.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by RDW

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not at all but you are trying to refute something you did not view yourself. Why should your information be truthful, yet you dismiss the video I posted from a professor and research scientist without even viewing it?

I watched the video.

You’re dismissing pages of information based on referenced scientific studies

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by KillerBee

You may want to reread that and expand upon it so the rest of us get what you are attempting to convey.

No chit

Lack of carbohydrate intake makes the brain shut down

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
(got their wittle feewings hurt.)

Quite the contrary.

The fact is IM Fasting and a low carb diet has been absolutely proven here by real members in real life. It is fact and can not be disputed.

However you seem to not believe it. Like said earlier. You might as well argue that the sun did not come up today. The claims being made have already happened. Proven fact. For some reason or other you just don't like it and think the proven results are lies.

It has nothing to do with feelings.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So Chef Boyardee, you don't think there are any studies that show benefits from IF, Keto, or carnivore? laugh

You can find "studies" to support anything you want.

Ancel Keyes did a flawed study called the 7 countrys study in the 1960's which sold the world on a high grain, high carb, high sugar, low fat diet that has inflicted the world with diabetes and obesity like has never been imagined.

Aint' you got some sweet rolls in the oven or something! laugh

Last edited by RJY66; 07/25/23.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
(Lack of carbohydrate intake makes the brain shut down)

Absolutely FALSE.

Once carbohydrats are burned off the body burns fat/kytones. which are a superior fuel for the body to burn.

Carbohydrates are like $chit skunk fuel compared to ketones. Ketones are a much more efficient fuel

Last edited by jc189; 07/25/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jc189
(Lack of carbohydrate intake makes the brain shut down)

Absolutely FALSE.

Once carbohydrats are burned off the body burns fat/kytones. which are a superior fuel for the body to burn.

Carbohydrates are like $chit skunk fuel compared to ketones. Ketones are a much mare efficient fuel

The man was poking fun at the other fellow's lack of coherence.

Jeez...you lot do get uptight about other peoples diets.

R
RHClark Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RDW

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I watched the video.

Well thanks for watching it then. I am not dismissing all your information. I don't think you are arguing with the Andrew Huberman video though because the only recommendation I got from it is that it is likely best to consume all your calories for the day in an 8-hour window. That's not that drastic of a thing. I don't think you are trying to say that it's impossible to be healthy by only eating for 8 hours every day. We can discuss if always being in Ketosis is good or not, but that has near zilch to do with fasting.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If the brain shuts down from a lack of carbohydrate were in BIG trouble. If the brain shuts down we die. I guess all the people around the world who have been fasting for thousands of years should all have died from lack of carbs. That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard. I guess all the people that Fast need to have a muffin in a glass case that says BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY for when the carbs burn off so we don't die.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RDW

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I watched the video.

Big Agriculture, like Climate Change.

[Linked Image from my.evilmilk.com]

Consider the Source.

What's this guy's profit motive in the vid?

GR

Page 48 of 257 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

173 members (260Remguy, 1badf350, 300_savage, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 270wsmnutt, 24 invisible), 16,866 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,879
Posts18,538,138
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
6 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.