Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

Eye opening, isn't it?

On another note, isn't it funny how these threads draw out the liberal twits we have here? They can't help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

Except they aren't liberals. They're rock-solid conservatives who demand Trump stop stepping on his dick and handling it to the Left.

Bullshit. They're fugking 5th column commies living under the radar here until they can't stand all the pro Trump banter. Fugk them and fugk you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Wouldnt a thinking man, Knowing he has the undying support of his base, Soften his tone? Try to bring everyone in? And now he no longer needs to tip his hand on whats going to happen in January. He could be loveable Don untill inauguration day, and then drop the hammer. Does this not seem sensible and a path to victory, and ultimately get this country back?
I can see only one candidate helping this country and I want him to win, But I disagree on his tactics.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Diggerman
Wouldnt a thinking man, Knowing he has the undying support of his base, Soften his tone? Try to bring everyone in? And now he no longer needs to tip his hand on whats going to happen in January. He could be loveable Don untill inauguration day, and then drop the hammer. Does this not seem sensible and a path to victory, and ultimately get this country back?
I can see only one candidate helping this country and I want him to win, But I disagree on his tactics.

Trump does Trump. Obviously it works. The Bolsheviks had to do backflips to steal the 2020 election from him.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

Eye opening, isn't it?

On another note, isn't it funny how these threads draw out the liberal twits we have here? They can't help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

Except they aren't liberals. They're rock-solid conservatives who demand Trump stop stepping on his dick and handling it to the Left.

Bullshit. They're fugking 5th column commies living under the radar here until they can't stand all the pro Trump banter. Fugk them and fugk you.

Well stated.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.

Amen.

I want Trump to win which is why I cringe every time he shoots himself in the foot.

He can't win with just the MAGA votes. He needs the RINOs to vote for him. He needs a lot of Independents and even some democrats. He should SHUT UP about Nicky Haley. She'll drop out when she drops out. Nobody thinks she will get the nomination.

A few grumpy old low-IQ men on 24HCF think that any attempt to help Trump get non MAGA votes consists of treason against the Trump train. They're wrong.

And stop all the BS about some stolen election. Mike Lindell (whom I greatly admire) reportedly spent $7.5 million trying to find it and came up with nothing. Giuliani lost a multi-million dollar law suit. And the "let loose the Kraken" lady copped a plea. Nuff said.
Wow, you really are who i thought you were. Thanks for confirming on a daily basis

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.
youre dumb. Only response i have for you. Getting tired of you rino f ucks polluting these pages. You azzholes will cost us the election because your gashes are filled with sand. Piss off

Your ignorance is appalling. Are you not ashamed? Because I'm embarrassed for you. It isn't Rhinos who elected Biden, its morons like you who do not comprehend that Trump cannot win without 5-10% of moderates and independents voting for him, which they are less likely to do when he acts like a spoiled, pouting, vindictive child.
No, itd f uckheads like you. Youre a disgrace. Not worth an actual debate. Im past dealing with your kind

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EdM
Quite a united bunch here, not unlike the Dem websites...
The proper base is united. The leftist troll pukes and the bitch as rinos arent our type. Flushing their asses out is a good thing

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Trump does Trump. Obviously it works. The Bolsheviks had to do backflips to steal the 2020 election from him.
Right? The man being an outsider won two elections . And someone here thinks he needs their advice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Do you think that won't be double this time?
He'll need every possible vote he can get. His base isn't enough.

Last edited by Teeder; 01/24/24.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Same old Biden, nothing has changed.

US and Canada are screwed, thanks to Biden lovers!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teeder

So is he not gonna get the 75 million from last time?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM

We know who we are. And we know who they are.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
The proper base is united. The leftist troll pukes and the bitch as rinos arent our type. Flushing their asses out is a good thing

Indeed.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teeder

So is he not gonna get the 75 million from last time?

Was that enough last time? No, it wasn't.
He will need many more to overcome the fraud.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As good a president as he was and can be again Trump doesn’t know when to STFU. This race is his to win and his assholiness is getting in the way. The votes of the statistically few here that applaud this behavior won’t win the election for him. He needs others including the confused undecided. Sometimes it seems he wants to lose. Fugg his emotion and self centered behavior. There’s a lot more at stake here than his pride.

The last free nation on earth is circling the drain and I have no sympathy for this childishness. If he blows this election by continuing to ostracize voters who have a different opinion than his about other candidates HE is the one who deserves our wrath. This is no time for trash talk. We need the support of every voter who preferred another candidate not just those already sold out for Trump. Absolutely disgusting behavior that has no place in this election or any other. We have to win in 2024 and believe it or not this isn’t the way to win hearts, minds and votes of those fence sitters who support someone else.

Trump ‘24 because he’s the only one left that can do what needs to be done without bullets. He needs to take THAT and the election seriously.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It ain't Trump's problem.

It's yours.

Get the fůck with it.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I want that "Same Ole Trump".
And I want him back in the Oval Office where he belongs.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It ain't Trump's problem.

It's yours.

Get the fůck with it.

Fact!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Eric308
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

John McCain was the right choice? Mitt Romney was the right choice?? Old Man Bush was the right choice??? Aren't you on "that list"????

That isn't what he is saying. A sane, rational, normal Trump, a non-vindictive, non-narccisist Trump, that's the right answer. Hope that's the Trump that emerges, but I doubt it...

It doesn't matter what you think.

Duh. Of course it doesn't, But it matters what 5-10% of moderates and independents think. Trump cannot win without them and alienating them hands this vital election to Biden. Its that simple.

That is your opinion (and that is a FACT).

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
As good a president as he was and can be again Trump doesn’t know when to STFU. This race is his to win and his assholiness is getting in the way. The votes of the statistically few here that applaud this behavior won’t win the election for him. He needs others including the confused undecided. Sometimes it seems he wants to lose. Fugg his emotion and self centered behavior. There’s a lot more at stake here than his pride.

The last free nation on earth is circling the drain and I have no sympathy for this childishness. If he blows this election by continuing to ostracize voters who have a different opinion than his about other candidates HE is the one who deserves our wrath. This is no time for trash talk. We need the support of every voter who preferred another candidate not just those already sold out for Trump. Absolutely disgusting behavior that has no place in this election or any other. We have to win in 2024 and believe it or not this isn’t the way to win hearts, minds and votes of those fence sitters who support someone else.

Trump ‘24 because he’s the only one left that can do what needs to be done without bullets. He needs to take THAT and the election seriously.

It's a long time til November, dude. He IS taking the election seriously. He retired desanctimonious immediately upon DeSantis suspending his campaign and thanked Gov. DeSantis for throwing in behind him. The hatchet is officially buried between Trump and DeSantis. $$$Neocon Nikki is now the target in front of him, and he is staying focused. Every time the swamp launches another attack against him, he gets stronger. And BTW, listen to the crowd every time he says Drill Baby Drill. You need to get on board and understand what is at stake here. Milquetoast is not going to cut it.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

55 members (Akhutr, 35, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,876
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.