-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical "slow" day yesterday. Sadly,Reupold didn't even begin to make the cut. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
She copy-pastes more nonsense. Must be on the toilet finally changing the blood-soaked pad. But at least you lied some more by posting your same crummy photo.

Keep trying, Betty Sue, someday you'll find a woman. Someday you'll find a man to mount your scope for you.

Why don't you share this picture anymore, Betty Sue?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon that which is blasse' for me,being your greatest DREAM and Fixation. Hint.

I reckon that rifle rather sound and it weren't my intent to horn you up and utter even more of your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Awww, poor Betty Sue. I didn't steal anything. I just cited your picture, for the whole world to see! I give you full credit for it! Look at that beautiful scope mounting job! You should be proud. One day, you'll figure it out...well probably not. But hey, you have figured out how to copy and paste!!!! Maybe one day you'll come up with something new to say. Probably not, liars like you aren't creative.

Last edited by drop_point; 04/27/24.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brokedick Professional Victims are adept at "justifying" the simplistic fact,that they are Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,to fuel their DREAMS. Hint.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Please, Betty Sue, show me what I have stolen?

Why are you so angry? Pent up aggression? PMS? Your daddy hasn't given it to you in a while?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are well beyond "telling". How many times a day,do you "think" about me and what am I wearing? Hint.

Brokedick Professional Victims are adept at "justifying" the simplistic fact,that they are Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,to fuel their DREAMS. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Can't do it, can you? Can't find anything I've stolen. That's why you lash out, isn't it? Is it because there just aren't any females in your neck of the woods? Poor thing...posting on this forum is all you've got in life, isn't it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are well beyond "telling". How many times a day,do you "think" about me and what am I wearing? Hint.

It's your Imagination and certainly feel free to Pretend with it,in the manner which best fulfills your NEEDS. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Can't do it, can you? Can't find anything I've stolen. That's why you lash out, isn't it? Is it because there just aren't any females in your neck of the woods? Poor thing...posting on this forum is all you've got in life, isn't it?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's your Imagination and certainly feel free to Pretend with it,in the manner which best fulfills your NEEDS. Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I can copy-paste, too, Betty Sue.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Pardon my having such a profound influence on your HILARIOUS "life". Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
With all the endless cut and paste of those he can't stop thinking about, he won't have time to "test" his Mark 5HD before he orders it.

Draw up the dots and lines and fire away with the old rusty iron sight 22 with that special Russian rooster ammo.

The followers will be amazed and hang on every word.

H

I

N

T

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,as you Drool aloud. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Don't play coy. You know as well as I do that the adjustments make head positioning less critical, but with consistent and correct sight picture you can eliminate the detrimental effects of parallax even without a mechanical adjustment.

Its not "playing coy". You aren't eliminating parallax, you're mitigating it. No matter how perfect your sight picture, it is still there. There is a reason rimfire specific scopes are made, and a reason every rimfire BR shooter uses an AO or SF.
Read what you quoted again. We can debate definitions and semantics all day, but the fact is that with a consistent and centered sight picture, any effects of parallax are eliminated. Mechanically adjusting the focal plane of the reticle simply makes it easier to eliminate those effects by eliminating parallax itself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Besides Reupold being rather adept,for incorrectly assigning parallax yardages on their turrets. Hint.(grin)

As I plainly cited to her prior:

"Parallax is most daunting to Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims and is easily nipped from a 3/4" steel stationary bench,with a World Class platform on bags. Hint."

Bless her heart,for trying though.

Just sayin'...............

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.