Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I wish there was more info on Sheehy. Would he be legit or just another swamp critter.

His bullet wound story is different every telling.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
As stated on here by a proud supporter, he's "pro-labor".

Flooding the US with illegal aliens to drive down the cost of labor while forcing minorities out of the work force is Pro Labor eh?

Nice.

I think it's neat how Testor is big mad at Chiner and Sheehy for driving up land prices but doesn't have anything to say about the American Prairie Reserve douche bags doing the same.

There's a few things in Montana I donate to. Every year American Prairie gets a nice chunk of change from me. Have made a few donations to the Tester campaign this year as well.

Both worthwhile of my money, good for conservation, wildlife, public access, habitat, hunting, fishing, etc. which are priorities of mine.

Utter Bullshit clown boy.

How many acres does American Prairie own now?

Winning is awesome!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RMiller2
I wish there was more info on Sheehy. Would he be legit or just another swamp critter.

I think Tester is probably your man.

Stay true to type.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Flooding the US with illegal aliens to drive down the cost of labor while forcing minorities out of the work force is Pro Labor eh?

Nice.

I think it's neat how Testor is big mad at Chiner and Sheehy for driving up land prices but doesn't have anything to say about the American Prairie Reserve douche bags doing the same.

There's a few things in Montana I donate to. Every year American Prairie gets a nice chunk of change from me. Have made a few donations to the Tester campaign this year as well.

Both worthwhile of my money, good for conservation, wildlife, public access, habitat, hunting, fishing, etc. which are priorities of mine.

Burns called in for backup, and got this POS lol.
Why are even on a hunting board, the only thing you shoot is your mouth and yourself in the foot.

Probably why you like Sheehy, he shoots himself too, literally.

NannyGoatWhine has never supported Sheehy.

She just sits on her couch keeping her couchie hot and sweaty. She supported Tester last time around.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Nice.

Winning is awesome!

Well you have shown that crooks of a feather flock together.

Buzzie donates to the largest embezzlement/western Montana suburban development scheme in memory.

You would be proud of that, dumbfùck.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Nice.

Burns called in for backup, and got this POS lol.
Why are even on a hunting board, the only thing you shoot is your mouth and yourself in the foot.

Probably why you like Sheehy, he shoots himself too, literally.

NannyGoatWhine has never supported Sheehy.

She just sits on her couch keeping her couchie hot and sweaty. She supported Tester last time around.

Are you wasted enough to start name dropping again yet Operator?

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's interesting that Remsen was in favor of Rosendale instead of Sheehy.

I don't know if he was wrong!

Guess we will find out in November.

Maybe you could get off your couchie off the couch and not wait until November to see if Tester will once again be your Senator.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
from 2006, aw shucks and pass the cornmeal cakes:

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Nice.

Winning is awesome!

Well you have shown that crooks of a feather flock together.

Buzzie donates to the largest embezzlement/western Montana suburban development scheme in memory.

You would be proud of that, dumbfùck.

You sound like a loser...oh, wait. 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From 2018:

https://apnews.com/article/7b34826f284f4465a7678178e22eb1d1

AP FACT CHECK: Tester did rank No. 1 in cash from lobbyists

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Republicans say in a television ad that Montana U.S. Sen. Jon Tester has taken more money from lobbyists than any other member of Congress this election cycle as he seeks to fend off a challenge from Republican State Auditor Matt Rosendale.

Tester, a third-generation farmer and former president of the Montana Senate, has a reputation as a populist. He frequently criticizes the U.S. Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling that allowed more money to flow into political campaigns. He was first elected in 2006 over former Republican U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns, whose defeat was attributed in part to a corruption scandal involving Burns’ ties to “super-lobbyist” Jack Abramoff.

Republicans contend that over his two terms, Tester became enmeshed in the same corrupt Washington establishment that he promised as a candidate to fight. Asked about the allegation that he’s the top recipient of lobbyist cash, Tester initially responded, “That’s bull.”

A look at the claim:

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE: “Jon Tester was No. 1 in Cash from Lobbyists in 2018,” in an advertisement released September 6.

THE FACTS: The Republican group got it right — Tester was the top recipient in Congress of money from lobbyists for a time, according to campaign contribution data compiled by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Similar claims against Tester have been made by others, including President Donald Trump at a Thursday campaign rally for Rosendale. Trump said Tester has “taken more cash from lobbyists than almost anyone in the entire Senate.”

Rosendale tweeted last month that Tester was receiving “the most cash” from lobbyists and had “gone Washington.”

When Rosendale posted his tweet on Aug. 24, representatives of the lobbying industry had contributed $394,478 to Tester’s campaign during the 2018 election cycle, according to the center’s website, opensecrets.org.

That made him tops among members of Congress receiving lobbying industry contributions, just ahead of U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, an Ohio Democrat who had $381,033.

The money includes donations from people who work in government relations firms or as government relation consultants, political committees acting on behalf of lobbying companies and state-level lobbyists.

Tester ranked No. 2 among members of the House and Senate receiving contributions from a second group, federally-registered lobbyists and their families. That group gave a combined $497,213 to the Democrat’s re-election campaign.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
From 2018:

https://apnews.com/article/7b34826f284f4465a7678178e22eb1d1

AP FACT CHECK: Tester did rank No. 1 in cash from lobbyists

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Republicans say in a television ad that Montana U.S. Sen. Jon Tester has taken more money from lobbyists than any other member of Congress this election cycle as he seeks to fend off a challenge from Republican State Auditor Matt Rosendale.

Tester, a third-generation farmer and former president of the Montana Senate, has a reputation as a populist. He frequently criticizes the U.S. Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling that allowed more money to flow into political campaigns. He was first elected in 2006 over former Republican U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns, whose defeat was attributed in part to a corruption scandal involving Burns’ ties to “super-lobbyist” Jack Abramoff.

Republicans contend that over his two terms, Tester became enmeshed in the same corrupt Washington establishment that he promised as a candidate to fight. Asked about the allegation that he’s the top recipient of lobbyist cash, Tester initially responded, “That’s bull.”

A look at the claim:

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE: “Jon Tester was No. 1 in Cash from Lobbyists in 2018,” in an advertisement released September 6.

THE FACTS: The Republican group got it right — Tester was the top recipient in Congress of money from lobbyists for a time, according to campaign contribution data compiled by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Similar claims against Tester have been made by others, including President Donald Trump at a Thursday campaign rally for Rosendale. Trump said Tester has “taken more cash from lobbyists than almost anyone in the entire Senate.”

Rosendale tweeted last month that Tester was receiving “the most cash” from lobbyists and had “gone Washington.”

When Rosendale posted his tweet on Aug. 24, representatives of the lobbying industry had contributed $394,478 to Tester’s campaign during the 2018 election cycle, according to the center’s website, opensecrets.org.

That made him tops among members of Congress receiving lobbying industry contributions, just ahead of U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, an Ohio Democrat who had $381,033.

The money includes donations from people who work in government relations firms or as government relation consultants, political committees acting on behalf of lobbying companies and state-level lobbyists.

Tester ranked No. 2 among members of the House and Senate receiving contributions from a second group, federally-registered lobbyists and their families. That group gave a combined $497,213 to the Democrat’s re-election campaign.

The guy from Texas knows more about Tester and the Montana Senate race than SimpleJimmy and NannyGoatWhine.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Buzz n Jon boi must be suckin the same cock🤷‍♂️

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/27/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
FACT CHECK: Tester did rank No. 1 in cash from lobbyists. I can see why Sheehy wants his job.

The only thing I could come up with Sheehy is that he is worth at least 80 million, except 68 million of that is loans. I am guessing that he is getting ready to invest in something. Like a a gold mine, the gold mine known as the US senate.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RMiller2

I think Tester is probably your man.

Stay true to type.

Some of you seem like you think you know so much about people. I would bet that you would never guess that Tester is the only D I have voted for since 1997. I haven't missed an election in that period either. Just this last week I voted for a city school board position. I think the candidate I voted for was from the local Catholic school. No I did not vote for the hippy and I like hippies.

Last edited by RMiller2; 04/27/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

Grassroots wins in MT and Tester is the last one that will fall.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
2 phaaguts from wyo bleeding hearts 🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

Grassroots wins in MT and Tester is the last one that will fall.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.

Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody that thinks Tester is good for the nation, good for gun owners and good for hunters is a raging moron.
Absolutely!!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 29aholic, 31 invisible), 2,185 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,836
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.