-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fair enough, wasn't there an app for people to track the effectiveness and side effects.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
You haven’t had a clue; likely in decades. There is no Q. Hillary isn’t detained at GITMO or dead, elites aren’t drinking adrenochrome out of kegs, Biden isn’t wearing a mask, and Trump hasn’t secretly been calling the shots as commander-in-chief the last four years. The country is sliding downhill and it isn’t because the patriots are in control and the white hats will come riding in to save the day as part of the great plan.

Get a grip and see if you can find some reality as a last act.
Sorry Jag, theres alot of truth to what he is saying
True jaguartx, give it up

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
AstraZeneca was protected against liability through Operation Warp Speed. This gave the manufacturers the green light to experiment on humans without repercussions.

Blanket immunity was a colossal injustice to anyone who trusted the government that the job would be safe. Every politician who promoted Operation Warp Speed should be held accountable.
Donald Trump sure seemed proud of it at the time.

I want to think that Trump was like King Theoden in Lord of The Rings with Grima Wormtongue whispering in his ear. Do I know this to be the case for sure? I do believe that he was led down the path to some degree.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by Thegman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Angus55
Any body that believes the Government is a fool, then and now !

The US government didn't approve use of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Are you saying that was a bad decision?
Wow! It was hammered into us that if we weren't getting one of the emergency authorized vax shots we were causing grandma to die. We were assured they were all safe and effective, and that if we got one of the available shots, we wouldn't get sick, and couldn't spread it.

Shouldn't you be somewhere denying the Holocaust?
I'm wondering how well infomed you are regarding vaccine data, in general. Have you by chance gone to the VAERS .gov site and looked at the VAERS report numbers for MRNA covid vaccines relative to all other vaccines reported over the last 30 years?

□ Yes
□ No

If "Yes", what are your thoughts about the numbers?

First of all, the AstraZeneca vaccine isn't an mRNA vaccine, it is viral vector vaccine. Like Johnson and Johnson was. There was also a problem with the Johnson and Johnson having more side effects (still rare) than the mRNA vaccines that Pfizer and Moderna where putting out.

Second, VAERS numbers aren't something you can just look at the raw data and get much of if one doesn't look at how that data is generated. Cases get reported in one of two ways. Any person can voluntarily put a report on there if they have some type of medical condition that happened after the vaccine. Or, a doctor can put can put a report on VAERS. A doctor friend of mine said they had been told to report any medical condition that appeared within 2 months after getting the vaccine or booster. Now since a very large portions of the population were getting vaccinated within about 6 months, and many of those were getting boosters every 6 months, there will be a huge amount of data put onto VAERS just because somebody happened to get something within a month or two of being vaccinated. This huge number of people being vaccinate in a short period of time never happen with VAERS before, so of naturally there are far more VAERS reports for the Covid vaccine than there have been with other vaccines. Because of the way the data is assembled, if they put nothing but distilled water in the shots instead of vaccine, it still would have had the most number of reports on VAERS.

What VAERS is good for is going through the data and seeing if there is some reports one should look at further. But the data doesn't really tell one much other than just pointing researcher is a direction where there may be something to look at.

I guess that's a really long way of saying "no" .

Apparently you have no thoughts (of your own) on the numbers because you have no idea what they are(?)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (222ND, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 44mc, 7887mm08, 160user, 23 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,058 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,646
Posts18,533,760
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.