I've shot thousands of them thru bolt actions, with a load of 12.5 or 13 grains of Blue Dot.

Running between 2550 to 2650 fps MV. In about any of my 223s, they average a decent 1/2 MOA.
Out here, for those east coast guys, imagine shooting between 250 to 600 rounds in an afternoon.

So Blue Dot, give me over 550 rounds per pound of powder. Single shooting them also, it can shoot a rifle say two to three shots every 2 minutes or so.. and the barrel NEVER heats up enough for me to have to let it cool to regain accuracy.

If you are an AR type guy, Blue Dot won't cycle your bolt in one... BUT, if you put a spring in it meant for an AR 9, it will cycle your bolt all day long. Learned from John Noveske, whom I knew personally as he lived here locally and ran into him at the range all the time, and been to his home many times. That is what he use to do with his personal ARs when he went high volume shooting of sage rats. Got the load from me and I got them from the Calhoon Web site and just worked up loads in a lot of calibers.

SteveRedd reminded me of this, as he worked it out also, like Noveske did.

Some Shot gun powders and some powder that were used for cast bullet shooting, can be amazingly accurate and work fine with Jacketed bullets. Even on barrels 'shot out' on rifles with high mileage on the barrel.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez