Originally Posted by Q_Sertorius
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Q_Sertorius
Can someone explain to me WTF is going on with this auction? I saw it in the “Hot Firearms” as I was waiting at the doctor’s office. Normally that section is filled with nice Garands and 1911’s.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1042702624

I don’t know much about Glocks, so it makes no sense to me.

Did you see Gen 1 G19 with tag of $59,000+? He is not interested in selling but if someone really wants one of 2 he has.... To me these are worth about $350 per gun, zero interest. Last I checked plastic does not improve with age.
Glock should work with US distributors to bring new batch Gen 1 G19s like they did with P80 and Gen1 G17s. I bet idiots would pay $1000 per gun.

I'm with you. To me, a Glock has always been a $300-400 pistol that I never bought because it looked fugly and whenever I pointed one with my normal pistol stance it pointed too far up (unlike my 1911, Browning Hi-Power, service-issue Beretta, or SIG, which all pointed beautifully). No offense to those who love Glocks. I am friends with many people who like Glocks. But they aren't for me. And seeing a Glock that is younger than I am and not in particularly good condition going for that much just boggles my mind.

I guess I am just old? Being born in 1979 and Glocks being "new guns" I just didn't think that anyone would ever collect them. To me, it would be like collecting 1990's Remingtons or Winchesters. Am I a gun snob? Probably.

Sounds like ole Dipschitt Maser / Slavek has created another SockPuppet to respond to his dumbass posts.

Because everyone else here knows he’s nothing more than a diaper wearing dipschitt who wouldn’t know schitt from shinola about real guns. Especially since he’s never owned one. 🤪😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/29/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~