-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I'll put this in quick Q&A format here,and. If it goes anywhere I'll add more detail. In short I'm wondering if the members here ever rally around a member being rooked by a retailer, and. To what degree? I'm not being ployed into more info just to entertain. For over 6 months a gun retailer has had my $2500 gun, won't release it and . Now makes no secret of extensive damage to it. Posting the details here will pi55 the biz off, so. I'm good with that if it's (As I said) for support as opposed to a show. I welcome responses

"Words may show a man's wit, but actions his meaning"
B. Franklin
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's a Canadian problem, we don't care....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by soopercooper
I'll put this in quick Q&A format here,and. If it goes anywhere I'll add more detail. In short I'm wondering if the members here ever rally around a member being rooked by a retailer, and. To what degree? I'm not being ployed into more info just to entertain. For over 6 months a gun retailer has had my $2500 gun, won't release it and . Now makes no secret of extensive damage to it. Posting the details here will pi55 the biz off, so. I'm good with that if it's (As I said) for support as opposed to a show. I welcome responses

I think I know already

B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ignore Scott. He is trying to be witty. Lately I think he is just getting old and grumpy.

That being said I think 1 day let alone 6 months would have been too long. But I am a boat rocker.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by eh76
Ignore Scott. He is trying to be witty. Lately I think he is just getting old and grumpy.

That being said I think 1 day let alone 6 months would have been too long. But I am a boat rocker.

Not old nor grumpy, I just don't talk out my ass about things that I know not.

Why don't you go kick someone over their son's suicide again.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by soopercooper

I really dont know what your looking for here.
so,how did he get your gun,and why is he keeping it?
what is wrong with it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I guess I'd prefer to leave the question(s) shrouded in vagueness up to my wife. Without a wee more clarity, you're not likely to get much response.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...RUNGUNS_importer_never_again#Post9534239

Raised a stink in January and then nothing till now........

Gerry.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not enough info for an educated opinion... What is the problem, what caused the problem, and what would it take to remedy the problem?

Sorry.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
PM Safariman or Sitka Deer.

They have a wealth of experience in dealing with individuals who have experienced less than satisfactory results in gun-related transactions.

Together, they have posted literally thousands of results-oriented, problem-solving ripostes, which in every event cut through the confusion surrounding the assumptions of those involved in firearms sales, repair and modification.

If their superior experience and wisdom can't straighten you out on what's happened to you, name some names and let's get to it.

I'd definitely seek their input before proceeding further.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
PM'D THANKS

B. Franklin
D
D
If it is irunguns then it is an imported problem...had one with them too.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 1minute, 60 invisible), 1,789 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,069
Posts18,521,584
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.