Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Advertisers have the right to pay whoever they want to advertise their merchandise and customers have the right to buy the merchandise they want. It could end up costing those companies money for their policies.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Never apologize.
THAT!!! In spades!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No!

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
NO!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
Advertisers have the right to pay whoever they want to advertise their merchandise and customers have the right to buy the merchandise they want. It could end up costing those companies money for their policies.

I hope so.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

NO!

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If she told the truth, she should not have apologised. David Hogg is referred to as a survivor of mass murder. Does this mean he was shot at but was missed, wounded, or does it mean he attended that school but was in another wing altogether and never in any danger? GD

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Surprised she even bothered to engage the little [bleep].

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man enough to stand up there mouthing off about being a revolutionary, man enough to take the blow back. F him and those advertisers. They are part of the problem.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Boycott the companies that kiss Hogg's ass.
They're friggin snowflakes..............they only buy Apple products.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She has apologized and she's still being pummeled.I hope this provides a lesson for her in the future,if she survives this episode.

Rush proved years ago,that the thousands of complaints to his advertisers were created by a dozen people employing bots.Not only did he survive but he added more advertisers.

She should have learned her lesson from the master of conservative talk radio.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Johnson & Johnson just pulled their ad's. That makes it 7.

David Hogg still refuses to accept Laura Ingraham's apology, he said Friday, as advertisers continue to drop her Fox News talk show.

The Stoneman Douglas High School senior stated that Ingraham is only being contrite because of the companies that are abandoning "The Ingraham Angle." He added that the manner in which the conservative pundit apologized was "disgusting."

Ingraham had included a clip of her interview with the school shooting survivor at the conclusion of a series of apologetic tweets on Thursday.

"I think it's really disgusting the fact that she basically tried promoting her show after 'apologizing' to me,"

"I think it's great that corporate America is standing with me and the rest of my friends because when you come against any one of us, whether it be me or anybody else, you are coming against all of us and I think it's important that we stand together as both corporate and civic America to take action against these people and show them that they cannot push us around, especially when all we are trying to do here is save lives."

Hogg said Ingraham is trying to distract people from the "real issue," which is gun violence.

"From a journalistic standpoint I would say that she needs to be more objective and needs to stand down because I am not the issue here,"

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize. They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps. Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laura has simply proven she's on the B Team when it comes to TV/Radio talk show hosts. Nothing to see here . . . move along.

I think the current rank is

1. Rush

then you have a couple mid majors

Hannity
Levin

After that they are mostly back benchers

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tbear
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize.

She's pizzin' her pants right now.

They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps.

Who wants to invite a radical activist to their school?

Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

And they may end up ruling the world with their social media.

They are united and well connected, the second anything goes on their phones buzz in their pockets.

We have never been up against such a power and they all now have an agenda they are addressing with passion.

It's as if Social Media has been idling along waiting for such an event.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize.

She's pizzin' her pants right now.

They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps.

Who wants to invite a radical activist to their school?

Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

And they may end up ruling the world with their social media.

They are united and well connected, the second anything goes on their phones buzz in their pockets.

We have never been up against such a power and they all now have an agenda they are addressing with passion.

It's as if Social Media has been idling along waiting for such an event.
Berkley, for one.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hope some conservative based companies take the place of the useless companies that are pulling their advertising from her.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize. They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps. Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

I almost bet he doenst have a 4.2 gpa, or is a routine problem. Someone needs to pay to get his school records, medical records and anything else that is in his past and publicise it along with the bull dyke

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I almost bet he doenst have a 4.2 gpa, or is a routine problem. Someone needs to pay to get his school records, medical records and anything else that is in his past and publicise it along with the bull dyke

I'd bet ya on that....

Right now he is most likely beyond a doubt the most vetted high school student in the country.

If he didn't have it and said it, he'd go down in flames within an hour....

Ya gotta think......

Last edited by JeffA; 03/30/18. Reason: change wording
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave.

Its probably because he is white. I'm betting large flagship schools he is interested in have "diversity" quotas. IIRC, one of the schools that rejected him was UCLA.

Ironic that the world liberals have worked to create comes back to bite them in the posterior.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 117LBS, 21, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,384
Posts18,527,611
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.