Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

https://fcnp.com/2018/04/13/student-led-protest-nra-hq-april-14/

Residents can show their support for the efforts of youth across the country who are speaking truth to power and demanding change to U.S gun laws at the Student Protest at the National Rifle Association’s headquarters (11250 Waples Mill Rd., Fairfax) on Saturday, April 14 from noon – 2 p.m.

This month’s NRA Vigil is being planned by youth from Virginia, Maryland, Florida and Connecticut.
Interested attendees can come listen to these kids, who have set the theme for this event as “Protect Kids Not Guns.”
Student speakers at the event are:

Aalayah Eastmond — a survivor of the shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, who spoke at the March for Our Lives event in Washington D.C. on March 24;

Jenny Wadhwa — a junior at Newtown High School in Connecticut and member of the Jr. Newtown Action Alliance;

Michael Solomon — a sophomore at Springbrook High School in Silver Spring, Maryland and co-president of MOCO (Montgomery County) Students for Gun Control who spoke at a rally on the National Mall he helped organize on March 14;

Olivia Mumma — a senior at Patriot High School in Nokesville, Virginia who helped organize a school walkout and arranged buses for youth from Prince William County to attend March for Our Lives in D.C. on March 24;

Fifth graders from George Mason Elementary School in Alexandria, Virginia who helped organize a walkout on March 14 to promote school safety and to honor lives lost to gun violence.

If attendees are willing to shuttle people from the Vienna Metro to the NRA, contact Heather Wiemer at heathertheslpgmail.com.

Proud NRA Life Member
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Keep protesting the rights of law abiding citizens!

there is no better chance for the GOP to minimize losses in 18 than for these human shields that the media has emboldened to keep doing what they’re doing.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I doubt ike hell a protest is needed to get the NRA to cave once again.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets follow children being 'activists'....

useful puppets doing George Soro's bidding...

Kids that can't be trusted with a cell phone in class, but are going to translate
the Second Amendment...

if they aren't old enough, to serve in the military...
why do we listen to them to set policy?

more liberal "its for the children" BS...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And some sweet nice clueless people believe the "children" are doing all the organizing.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

Some of these "children against guns" have admitted that they are being "paid with electronic items", like laptops, "advanced" smartphones & other such expensive things.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Keep protesting the rights of law abiding citizens!

there is no better chance for the GOP to minimize losses in 18 than for these human shields that the media has emboldened to keep doing what they’re doing.

This is very true.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They need to go to Chicago. They should protest the city council and mayor. The violence takes place daily and they stand by and watch. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Protesting a Constitutional Right that keeps us free and safe, while criminals doing the violence skulk around UN-noticed.

Brilliant.

They really have the correct perspective.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Don't you just love these little sheep lining up and demanding that the Government take away their God given rights?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The guys at NRA are over paid.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Lets follow children being 'activists'....

useful puppets doing George Soro's bidding...

Kids that can't be trusted with a cell phone in class, but are going to translate
the Second Amendment...

if they aren't old enough, to serve in the military...
why do we listen to them to set policy?

more liberal "its for the children" BS...

This^^^^^^2A Protectionist don’t listen to fools...Liberal Snowflakes who refuse to take responsibility for what THEY created in our society, do listen...GOP will come out en masses to stomp these idiots once again...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When this all first started, I noted that the dems and their MSM have adopted the ISIS strategy of using children to try to protect themselves from attack, while attempting to take the offensive. Not all too different from the terrorists we fight.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm old enough to remember students protesting for MORE rights. This supremely stupid.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
5th-graders marching on Washington, eh? Wonder who paid for their ride?

They be "speaking truth to power" though, so we all gotta watch our six. While Chicago burns and San Francisco poops, of course. Oh, and the rest of the country keeps on working.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Don’t people usually protest for more rights? Why protest to lose rights?

And what do 5th graders know, anyway?

This stinks.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd love to stand upwind from those stupid students and slap a skunks ass and gas them and make them cry.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Bear- What is your basis for NRA employees being overpaid?? I have been there many times for meetings & teaching classes & many employees still working at 6:30-7PM. I had a friend in legal services that rarely got home & typically worked 6 days a week. After a few years she left to work for a law firm at 50% more. My wife is a headhunter & since I was so involved with NRA she tried to place employees there. Salaries were too low for the DC area for her to place experienced petsonnel. Many NRA employes work there for the opportunity to support gun ownership & be involved in legislative issues. Many move on after a few years to far better paying jobs with less hours. When troops were deployed in the Middle East I received hats, t-shirts, magazines, videos, & other merchandise to combine with items donated by my SCI chapter. I shipped many boxes of items to deployed troops. NRA always donated.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tbear
Bear- What is your basis for NRA employees being overpaid?? I have been there many times for meetings & teaching classes & many employees still working at 6:30-7PM. I had a friend in legal services that rarely got home & typically worked 6 days a week. After a few years she left to work for a law firm at 50% more. My wife is a headhunter & since I was so involved with NRA she tried to place employees there. Salaries were too low for the DC area for her to place experienced petsonnel. Many NRA employes work there for the opportunity to support gun ownership & be involved in legislative issues. Many move on after a few years to far better paying jobs with less hours. When troops were deployed in the Middle East I received hats, t-shirts, magazines, videos, & other merchandise to combine with items donated by my SCI chapter. I shipped many boxes of items to deployed troops. NRA always donated.

tbear, Thanks for showing the reality based on your experiences. Nice to know. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 257Bob, 257man, 56 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,363
Posts18,527,244
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.