Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Ok frat boy.... you aren't very good at this are you... at least Buzz has a thought out argument... you? grade school put downs.
So tell me where I am wrong?

You're head is so far up your ass that you have no clue. You can't type a sentence without being about 100 miles off base.

Yet you cannot tell my why & how ?

I sure can, but have some work to do at home, maybe later.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But wait , it gets better.... Buzz and crew supported wolf re-introduction and still do.... of course he works for that agency....
Yet with irrefutable evidence that the wolves are decimating elk populations he blames it on MFWP and hunters for buying and filling said tags.... and he is one of those people...
You can't make this schit up....

You truly must be smoking a low grade from of crack. Do the black helicopters circle your trailer house, every afternoon?

Kurt,

Yeah Buzzy did support wolf reintroduction and actively opposed the Wyoming 2 zone wolf plan that has been much more successful than MT or ID.

Then he moved to Wyoming for the better elk hunting in the predator zones.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
But wait , it gets better.... Buzz and crew supported wolf re-introduction and still do.... of course he works for that agency....
Yet with irrefutable evidence that the wolves are decimating elk populations he blames it on MFWP and hunters for buying and filling said tags.... and he is one of those people...

You truly must be smoking a low grade from of crack. Do the black helicopters circle your trailer house, every afternoon?

Kurt,

Yeah Buzzy did support wolf reintroduction and actively opposed the Wyoming 2 zone wolf plan that has been much more successful than MT or ID.

We can buy 10 wolf licenses in MT. I don't think those statements you made are 100% accurate.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Kurt,

The why is important...WY's 2 zone wolf plan was hosing and delaying delisting for MT and ID. That's why I was opposed to it, and only reason.

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/21/22.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
FUBAR - what have you personally contributed to helping wildlife, hunters, hunting? Spell it out!!

Then let's compare and contrast to the time Buzz has contributed every year putting up a fight for HUNTERS and wildlife management in Wyoming and Montana.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why did you only shoot one? serious question

Elk are a lot of work - and for me, I'm not interested in killing a whole lot of them. Call me lazy - that's part of it. I like elk meat and usually have some in the freezer. In 2018 I did not shoot an elk, and was invited to hunt after the season on a "shoulder" hunt on a friend's place. I shot a cow. It ate good.

I don't agree with the abuse of the shoulder hunting of elk in MT. I don't agree with much of what MT FWP and our politicians do on deer/elk/antelope mgt in MT, but I LOVE to hunt, and won't stay home. And I like elk meat.

I'm sure there's some way to extrapolate from that above, I'm a frat boy (i'm in my mid-50s), entitled, liberal democrat, dumphuck, whatever other completely off-base crap you like to spew. From what I've read here, you've got ZERO value participating in an ELK HUNTING forum. Guy shows up whose more experienced at elk hunting that 99.9999% of all people, and you want to spew on their career, pension, etc. You need to get a life.

Ok good.. now we are getting somewhere... I respect your decision not to kill cows, I also choose not to, for slightly different reason,
I choose not to because I believe MFWP doesn't have the elks best interest in mind. The environmentalist, pro wolf crowd certainly don't... so who does?
I would say it's up to the individual at this point... politics be damned!!!!
Seems Buzz has made a living off the back of wildlife and kills all he can... he doesn't care about the elk, only killing them to feed his ego...
Between the wolves he loves , the fish and game he hates .... and his desire to fill as many tags as possible... I see hypocrisy...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Few more from Wyoming that I think are bulls:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Almost wasn't fair 25 yards bedded:

What happens when I have a cow and bull tag in the same area? Yeah, 2 shots as quick as I could cycle the bolt and didn't take 3 days:

Outstanding BuzzH,

I am old so I would give my left nut to have that kind of Elk hunting where I am from!

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kurt,

The why is important...WY's 2 zone wolf plan was hosing and delaying delisting for MT and ID. That's why I was opposed to it, and only reason.

And you were wrong but moved to Wyoming where our elk herds are healthy and thriving.

Like I have said many times your politics need fixing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Kurt,

And you were wrong but moved to Wyoming where our elk herds are healthy and thriving.

Not true and I'm not going 15 rounds on it, already have.

I'm not forced to guess one what happened, but MT and ID needed to ditch Wyoming and that's exactly what they did with S-T rider.

Another reason that I support Tester, he got wolves delisted in MT and ID. Which made it easier a few years later for Wyoming to keep their trophy/predator zone plan.

If you followed it, you know I'm right and I'm not going to argue about it. The history is what it is.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone asked how many elk I shot over the years. I was on a decent roll for awhile until I pcsed to Ft Huachuca Arizona and drawing elk tags in Arizona as we all know kind of sucks. Really couldn't go back home elk hunting seems like we were in the field and getting ready to go to Iraq. But I did shoot a Couse deer 6 out of the 7 yrs I was at Huachuca, had a cabinet full of deer heads then momma tossed them lol. Then PCS'ed to Alaska our elk are down on Afognak, Raspberry, Eotolin islands. Then I got back into Elk hunting when i pcs'ed to Fort Carson got me couple of Colorado elk. Then PCS'ed to Korea and PCS'ed back to Alaska. As of now I have no real desire to hunt Afognak most times that hunt can turn into a real chit show.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm not forced to guess one what happened, but MT and ID needed to ditch Wyoming and that's exactly what they did with S-T rider.

Another reason that I support Tester, he got wolves delisted in MT and ID. Which made it easier a few years later for Wyoming to keep their trophy/predator zone plan.

If you followed it, you know I'm right and I'm not going to argue about it. The history is what it is.

I more than followed it and you know I will bring receipts. From 2010 while you still lived in Montana.

Just saw your second question, I dont think the pro-wolfers are going to have a legal leg to stand on. MT and ID did NO harm to the wolf populations with their management and hunting seasons. That didnt and wont go unnoticed by the courts. Molloy already threw out their first run at stopping the hunt, as the MT and ID plans were accepted. I dont see that changing in regards to MT and ID. The trouble will come if Wyoming fails to get a plan together. There is still shakey ground there as the EIS is very clear that all 3 states have to have accepted plans. Molloy has warned of the issue regarding Wyomings lack of a plan.

We'll see how MT and ID respond when the reason they lose management and control is because of Wyoming.

I believe that MT and ID should continue to have control and Wyoming should get to twist in the wind and wolves should maintain full protection under the ESA there, until they put together an acceptable plan. No reason to punish MT and ID for Wyomings bullheadedness.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Someone asked how many elk I shot over the years. I was on a decent roll for awhile until I pcsed to Ft Huachuca Arizona and drawing elk tags in Arizona as we all know kind of sucks. Really couldn't go back home elk hunting seems like we were in the field and getting ready to go to Iraq. But I did shoot a Couse deer 6 out of the 7 yrs I was at Huachuca, had a cabinet full of deer heads then momma tossed them lol. Then PCS'ed to Alaska our elk are down on Afognak, Raspberry, Eotolin islands. Then I got back into Elk hunting when i pcs'ed to Fort Carson got me couple of Colorado elk. Then PCS'ed to Korea and PCS'ed back to Alaska. As of now I have no real desire to hunt Afognak most times that hunt can turn into a real chit show.

So I guess this “I want to talk elk hunting now” post means you’re done being a fugging [bleep] on the thread?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How about another trip down memory road, Buzzy?

Couldnt see that coming or anything....

Wyoming will never learn.
Buzzy,

If you get your information from left leaning newspaper HEADLINES then I feel sorry for you but I am hardly surprised.

The real headline should have been:

Panel shows near unanimous support for Wyoming Wolf Plan.

Only one person on the entire panel voted against the plan. Did you actually read the report???

Hardly bad news.

What a case of left leaning spin on the story. The panel overwhelmingly supports the Wyoming Wolf plan and the one single dissenting vote is the headline??

John Burns

I have all the sources.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by 79S

So I guess this “I want to talk elk hunting now” post means you’re done being a fugging [bleep] on the thread?

I just want to be some ones friend so they take me elk hunting. Will you take me elk hunting?? I promise I wont say anything to anyone about you shaving your arms and legs I pinky promise..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buzzy has left the conversation but he sure ran his suck back in 2011 while he lived in MT and the elk hunting was still good and his love for wolves ran bright.

Now he hunts Wyoming healthy elk herds and does not suffer from the schiet policies for which he advocated.

Posts from 2011 and I am feeling pretty much a WIZARD.

Wyomings plan has been a problem due to the dual classification from the start. There was concern by MT, ID, biologists, etc. etc. that their plan to have unregulated hunting in 70% of the state in the predator zones.
With this one statement we get to see Buzzy�s real issue. He was for reintroduction and wants wolves across the entire state and then moving into South Dakota, Nebraska and into the elk herds of Colorado and Utah.

Right at this very moment the USFWS, the agency that implements the Endanger Species Act, agrees that Wyoming�s dual classification is a scientifically sound plan that conforms to all aspects of the Final Environmental Impact Statement and the Endangered Species Act. The plan is not "Politically Correct"

The real fight is that most of the proponents of the Wolf reintroduction (Buzzy) want wolves distributed throughout the west. Wyoming�s dual classification zones make it much more difficult for the wolves to move out of the Original Recovery Zone.

While he continually claims Wyoming screwed ID and MT over, it really seems just the opposite could be true.

The Testor/Simpson rider attached to a must pass appropriations bill delists the wolf in 5 states; Idaho and Montana plus Oregon, Washington, and Utah, but not Wyoming? Who screwed who?

Right now if a wolf travels south, crosses what would be the predator zones, and into Colorado it will have the full protection of the ESA.

Another can of worms that statewide trophy status would open is lawsuits that the state is not properly managing a Trophy Game animal. Pretty hard to justify wide open seasons on a �Trophy Game Animal� in zones in which the wolf is not already established. How would Wyoming defend a Quota of, say 20 wolves, to be taken in the Big Horns until there is an established population of wolves eating the elk herds of the Big Horns?

The stated purpose of the reintroduction was not to repopulate the west with wolves but to restore limited populations to very remote areas, with Yellowstone Park being "wolf central" here in Wyoming. Most all thinking people, on both sides of the issue, knew this was the classic �Camel nose under the tent� ruse.

After supporting wolf reintroduction Buzzy now whimpers and whines that Wyoming must immediately give up to save his �public wildlife�. I disagree.

Wolves are being lethally managed in Wyoming. I don�t believe having a trophy status hunt this year will make any major change in the number of elk eaten this year.

Wyoming can go to the Trophy game management in a heartbeat but I for one want to run this Dual Classification thing a little further. I am not convinced it is a lost cause and I feel pretty comfortable that missing one season of trophy management, while USFWS is lethally managing wolves in Wyoming, will not have a major detrimental effect on the elk.

The Testor/Simpson rider attached to a must pass appropriations bill delists the wolf in 5 states; Idaho and Montana plus Oregon, Washington, and Utah, but not Wyoming? Who screwed who?

Right now if a wolf travels south, crosses what would be the predator zones, and into Colorado it will have the full protection of the ESA.

Another can of worms that statewide trophy status would open is lawsuits that the state is not properly managing a Trophy Game animal. Pretty hard to justify wide open seasons on a �Trophy Game Animal� in zones in which the wolf is not already established. How would Wyoming defend a Quota of, say 20 wolves, to be taken in the Big Horns until there is an established population of wolves eating the elk herds of the Big Horns?

The stated purpose of the reintroduction was not to repopulate the west with wolves but to restore limited populations to very remote areas, with Yellowstone Park being "wolf central" here in Wyoming. Most all thinking people, on both sides of the issue, knew this was the classic �Camel nose under the tent� ruse.

After supporting wolf reintroduction Buzzy now whimpers and whines that Wyoming must immediately give up to save his �public wildlife�. I disagree.

Wolves are being lethally managed in Wyoming. I don�t believe having a trophy status hunt this year will make any major change in the number of elk eaten this year.

Wyoming can go to the Trophy game management in a heartbeat but I for one want to run this Dual Classification thing a little further. I am not convinced it is a lost cause and I feel pretty comfortable that missing one season of trophy management, while USFWS is lethally managing wolves in Wyoming, will not have a major detrimental effect on the elk.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/21/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

I more than followed it and you know I will bring receipts. From 2010 while you still lived in Montana.

Just saw your second question, I dont think the pro-wolfers are going to have a legal leg to stand on. MT and ID did NO harm to the wolf populations with their management and hunting seasons. That didnt and wont go unnoticed by the courts. Molloy already threw out their first run at stopping the hunt, as the MT and ID plans were accepted. I dont see that changing in regards to MT and ID. The trouble will come if Wyoming fails to get a plan together. There is still shakey ground there as the EIS is very clear that all 3 states have to have accepted plans. Molloy has warned of the issue regarding Wyomings lack of a plan.

We'll see how MT and ID respond when the reason they lose management and control is because of Wyoming.

I believe that MT and ID should continue to have control and Wyoming should get to twist in the wind and wolves should maintain full protection under the ESA there, until they put together an acceptable plan. No reason to punish MT and ID for Wyomings bullheadedness.

I was right then, and I'm right now...thank you for reaffirming the trip down memory lane.

That's exactly what happened, how many people didn't agree with Wyoming's plan didn't matter. MT and ID had to leave WY in the dust or their accepted plans would have been:

1. Delayed for more years.
2. Threatened both states having to relist.

That's exactly what Simpson and Tester did...they broke from Wyoming and pushed a rider to delist in those 2 states. If you recall, Lummis tried to piggy back last minute on the rider but was denied (rightfully so).

Further, Montana and Idaho suffered with wolves way longer than they should have thanks to WY's plan not being acceptable.

What Wyoming could have, and IMO, should have done is classified them as trophy game statewide and then just issued unlimited tags and seasons in 2/3 of the state which is the predator zone.

Its OK if you disagree, but those are the facts of what happened and why.

For the record, I moved to Wyoming in 2000...

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/21/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FUBAR - what have you personally contributed to helping wildlife, hunters, hunting? Spell it out!!

Then let's compare and contrast to the time Buzz has contributed every year putting up a fight for HUNTERS and wildlife management in Wyoming and Montana.

Fair question... I am a member of Safari club, FNAWS, Mule deer foundation, and was a member of the RMEF until they supported wolf reintroduction... fuug them!!!
As an individual there is little I can do but support these organizations...
Now tell the truth , do you and Buzz financially benefit from the work you do? that's a rhetorical question, as I have seen nothing from either of you that suggest transparency!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I was right then, and I'm right now...thank you for reaffirming the trip down memory lane.

That's exactly what happened, how many people didn't agree with Wyoming's plan didn't matter. MT and ID had to leave WY in the dust or their accepted plans would have been:

That's exactly what Simpson and Tester did...they broke from Wyoming and pushed a rider to delist in those 2 states. If you recall, Lummis tried to piggy back last minute on the rider but was denied (rightfully so).

Further, Montana and Idaho suffered with wolves way longer than they should have thanks to WY's plan not being acceptable.

What Wyoming could have, and IMO, should have done is classified them as trophy game statewide and then just issued unlimited tags and seasons in 2/3 of the state which is the predator zone.

Montana suffered from wolves because of Malloy.... a liberal justice...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The facts are that Wyoming has the dual classification and you are posting pictures of the benifit while having fought against dual classification.

Hows that plan working out for ID when they tried to copy Wyoming's wolf Plan???

You should have just stuck to pictures and skipped the politics.

But smarts was never your strong point.

The time machine has more Buzzy Loves Wolfs Posts if you want to keep playin?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Montana suffered from wolves because of Malloy.... a liberal justice...

You're off the road, across the ditch, and out in the rhubarb...

Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 53 invisible), 1,897 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,875
Posts18,497,647
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.