Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by longarm
HA HA! Nice work, Paul.

If anyone is interested in what Canadian Lefty believes in - just look him up. He's so stupid he uses that same name almost everywhere he posts. That and his name Scott Neigh. You'll find reviews of the queer bars of Toronto.. support for homeless communities... queer art and music reviews... anti-capitalist rants.. etc etc etc
One sentence out of his mouth and I thought HOMO Kweer with mental problems.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My step mom freeze dried jolly rancher candies. Turned them into really flavorful foam balls the size of golf balls. My 10 year old daughter is saving money for here own freeze drier. She wants to freeze dry and sell candies.i told her I'd pay for half the machine if she saves up half.

The inlaws gave us 6 cans of these various meats for Christmas. We got a diced beef, beef crumbles, sausage, grilled chicken, chicken, and a pulled pork. It will make a nice edition to our food storage. I usually buy several boxes of the mountain house meals when Costco puts them on sale.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 12/31/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by K1500
Originally Posted by funshooter
I Freeze Dry my own stuff now since just before Thanksgiving.

No need to pay for that high price stuff anymore and I can do what I like instead of what they offer.

Thanks for the link tho it is nice to see what they charge for food now days.

You actually freeze dry or do you mean dehydrate?
Freeze Dry

It make Styrofoam out of everything we have put into it so far.
Real weird the 1st time you pop a slice of apple in your mouth , feel the Styrofoam turn into a powerful tasting piece of apple .we did ice cream and eggnog as well.

Lots of veggy's so far for soups.

If you want a real blast of taste, pop a Jolly Rancher into it, WOW!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by longarm
HA HA! Nice work, Paul.

If anyone is interested in what Canadian Lefty believes in - just look him up. He's so stupid he uses that same name almost everywhere he posts. That and his name Scott Neigh. You'll find reviews of the queer bars of Toronto.. support for homeless communities... queer art and music reviews... anti-capitalist rants.. etc etc etc
One sentence out of his mouth and I thought HOMO Kweer with mental problems.

I'm pretty sure he's a Peter Puffer but I really don't have any proof.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Just a quick FYI
There are many companies jumping on the food storage bandwagon in the last 3-4 years. Pay attention to where they source the food, not where it's "PACKAGED AND SHIPPED FROM"
The "4 Patriots Supply" company is all Chinese produced food that is shipped in bulk and packaged in UT. It's a typical shameless commie tactic trying to ride off the success of "My Patriot Supply" which is a US based company that only uses US grown foods in its kits and is also UT based.

And to the pos that said he's just going to steal food because he's stockpiling ammo, go suck start a shotgun.

IC B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Thanks for sharing this deal, CanadianLefty! Buying a one-year supply of freeze-dried food is a smart move, especially when there are discounts involved. It's great to know that there's a 30% off deal, and with additional discounts and the ""gift60"" code, it becomes even more tempting.
Speaking of food supplies, if you're looking to diversify your options, you might want to consider adding coconut milk powder to your pantry (https://www.znaturalfoods.com/products/coconut-milk-powder-organic). It's a versatile ingredient that can enhance the flavor and creaminess of various dishes.
Thanks again for sharing this deal, and happy camping!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (arky65, anothergun, Amos63, Basser, 35, 6 invisible), 2,023 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,691
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.