Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Thank fuck for that - pity it didn't happen 9 years ago.

Could've saved on a $200m tax payer donation to an already wealthy Toowoomba business man, amongst other poor choices.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good riddance to her. Now for Albo.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Third labour premier in the last few months to quit. What’s going on?

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Getting rid of the dead wood to try and stay in the running for the next elections.

Well?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Was the New Zealand loss for labour to the NP a wake up call for Aussies? Are ye hopeful at least?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hard to imagine that our Prime Minister could be any worse than he is. Albo could give Slow Joe a run for his money.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Was the New Zealand loss for labour to the NP a wake up call for Aussies? Are ye hopeful at least?

It goes in cycles - either side of government is as incompetent and useless as the other. I don't think what happens in NZ is of any influence to us, and vise versa, in regards to government flavour and despite what similarities we may have. The voting strategy is to vote for who looks to be less shit at the time. I've heard that our motto may be "MALS" - "Make Australia Less Shit".

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It goes in cycles - either side of government is as incompetent and useless as the other. I don't think what happens in NZ is of any influence to us, and vise versa, in regards to government flavour and despite what similarities we may have. The voting strategy is to vote for who looks to be less shit at the time. I've heard that our motto may be "MALS" - "Make Australia Less Shit".

we all remember what weak facist worshipping cowardly boomer clowns you and dbt were doing Covid

What are atheists always such weak cowards that are the first to let government take rights from them?

Last edited by ribka; 12/12/23.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka

we all remember what weak facist worshipping cowardly boomer clowns you and dbt were doing Covid

What are atheists always such weak cowards that are the first to let government take rights from them?

You lot voted in Biden - no-one can top that. I don't get your love of Biden - you'll have to explain that.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You lot voted in Biden - no-one can top that. I don't get your love of Biden - you'll have to explain that.

Remember when and 9mm cuck posted on here how proud you two weak boomers kahunt were getting vax that never worked and booster shots. ?!??

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

No, the election was stolen.

Just not enough people going to be hungry and cold yet doing anything about it other than complain.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by johna1

No, the election was stolen.

Just not enough people going to be hungry and cold yet doing anything about it other than complain.

That sounds like ribka - pretending to be a chest beating alpha but is actually a Karen. Claiming to go out out and get things her way but actually denied and quickly submitting to reality. Sucks to be a delusional ribka.

Well?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Biden is just more of the same [bleep] you have in office and no I didn't vote for him.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
Funny how our president lives, rent free, in your 3rd world head. He’s been president for over 3 years and I can still take my AR into the back yard and fire off a binary trigger as fast as I can while you feel privileged that you used to be able to drive your absconded 9mm to the range.

What’s your president’s, prime minister’s, king’s…..whatever’s….name again? Disregard. It doesn’t matter. Whomever it is, they got their greedy little hands out to collect that US Dollar welfare so you insignificant turds don’t make Mad Max a documentary.

Keep scouring the news for US developments and gorging yourself on the US forums, loyal subject. Enjoy the vicarious freedom through our accomplishments. Your government didn’t confiscate imagination…..yet.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (01Foreman400, 17Hunter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,602
Posts18,473,605
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.