GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They make 7 twist nowadays......

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
I am putting on a 1-12.It will do what I want done. I have zero use for heavy bullets at low speed in a .22 caliber.

Molon Labe
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by sandpit
thinking about a new 1/9 or 1/8 twist. older savage 110
If you're wanting to shoot 55's then it's 1/12
For 80's the 22 Creedmoor crowd likes 1/8

The formula is to stay under 300,000 RPM
MV x 720 ÷ Twist = Bullet RPM

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Look here at NSS......Jim Briggs

They may have one on the shelf......or get one faster than ordering a Pac Nor

8 or 9 twist.....you most likely have a small shank.....no pun intended.......(:

NSS is GTG !

https://northlandshooterssupply.com/prefit-barrels-2/criterion-barrels-savage/

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B2

S
sandpit Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
i have always used a standard chamber, is going to an AI barrel worth it?

T
TWR Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I love my 22-250AI but if starting over, I’d go 22 Creedmoor all day.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
They make 7 twist nowadays......

Put one of those on a Ruger 77 Mk 2, 24 inch Predator contour.

Shoots 80 and 88 grain Hornady's way out there... 3350 fps at the muzzle with the 80s.

Action was chambered in 243 beforehand, so I can seat the bullets way out there.

Definitely a different animal... flat shooting long ranger.

Its a step up from a 1 in 9 or even a 1 in 8.

Stainless barrel, Pac Nor made...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Look here at NSS......Jim Briggs

They may have one on the shelf......or get one faster than ordering a Pac Nor

8 or 9 twist.....you most likely have a small shank.....no pun intended.......(:

NSS is GTG !

https://northlandshooterssupply.com/prefit-barrels-2/criterion-barrels-savage/
^^^
Good advice, he's got a Savage and Northland could hook him up with a barrel, tools and knowledge to DIY the barrel install.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
I am putting on a 1-12.It will do what I want done. I have zero use for heavy bullets at low speed in a .22 caliber.
Nothing wrong with a 12 twist have had several but even for 50s or 55s a 9 wouldn't be a bad deal.

A 53 V-Max in a 9 twist would give a pretty good splatter factor.

Fast twist doesn't mean you have to shoot heavies, just opens up that door.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 03/30/24.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Nothing wrong with a 12 twist have had several but even for 50s or 55s a 9 wouldn't be a bad deal.

A 53 V-Max in a 9 twist would give a pretty good splatter factor.

Fast twist doesn't mean you have to shoot heavies, just opens up that door.

My 223 AI.....built on a Savage target action..Pac Nor 9 twist......28" heavy

53 V max is the main bullet..........IMR8208 or Benchmark for fuel

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Only critters I have seen shot with the 53 were coyotes. Talk about a 223 load that smashes them right now.

I saw a buddy shoot a coyote one evening about 20 minutes before dark. Was a drizzly day and that coyote looked like a water balloon exploding when the bullet hit him, mist flew from his fur, pretty cool sight.

He has an A-Bolt Varmint with BOSS in 223 that shoots bugholes with the factory Hornady ammo.

Reloads and this is the only rifle he buys factory ammo by the case for. He cannot get a reload to shoot as good no matter the load or messing with the BOSS.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Have shot a few 'yotes while in p/dog fields

Dumm azz pups especially will come in from downwind smelling fresh meat

Smack 'em dead

The 223 AI is a portable table gun...18#...so I don't carry it anywhere

P/dogs hate it...........(:

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
sandpit Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
i ordered a 1-8 24 inch barrel from northland for the 250, thank you all

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Big mistake on 1-8 twist but you'll learn from your mistake.

Quote; Definitely a different animal... flat shooting long ranger. : Unquote Heavy bullets do not shoot flatter than a faster and lighter bullet. Actually, they drop like a rock. In real world most shots at live targets are taken at less than 400 yards so no need for a heavier bullet less you are shooting at game too large for what your cartridge was designed for.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
8" certainly is a mistake,with 7.5" or better yet 7" available. Hint.

James' spouts are killer and I've a goodly herd of them. Speedmire is where it's at and I have a coupla his,chambered same(7"). Hint.

Starting velocity,is NO impact velocity and the higher the BC,the less difference betwixt the two at any/all distances. Wind drift is a thing too,in the Real World. Hint.

CLUELESS Droolers,will always drool CLUELESSLY. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem

Quote; Definitely a different animal... flat shooting long ranger. : Unquote Heavy bullets do not shoot flatter than a faster and lighter bullet. Actually, they drop like a rock. In real world most shots at live targets are taken at less than 400 yards so no need for a heavier bullet less you are shooting at game too large for what your cartridge was designed for.
Get a coyote in front of a pack of running hounds and the faster bullet is definitely a big help.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

At least some people get it, instead of virtual shooting big numbers on paper. A 12 is money. Hint

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Most don't need a twist less than 12" and heavies is just bunch of hype and for shooting steel plates nothing more. Average guy is not going to get many shots on a coyote past 400 yards, don't happen in real world. Med. weight bullet will drift perhaps little more than a heavy, but you still need to dial both in so WTF the difference on how much you turn a dam dial knob. I run coyote hounds as well as call coyotes, the ticket is fast and flat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your mind numbing STUPIDITY,is off the fhuqking charts. Hint.

"Dialing in" is a Fhuqktard's "answer",to schit she doesn't even fhuqking begin to "understand". Hint.

Base Ten solves ALL,to the chagrin of Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards everywhere. Hint.

Bless your fhuqking Retarded heart,for trying,you Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
sandpit Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
i have lived in the desert most of my life except when overseas, i also taught tank gunnery in the army. i know about ballistics and long shots and what it takes, i;ll take my chances. you ever hunt the high desert? or are you the best there is

Last edited by sandpit; 04/26/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What contour?

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Talking to me or the guy that needs to reduce his med.s????? Cabin fever, booze and drugs don't mix. HINT!!!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical "slow" day yesterday. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

2nd from far right is a Lilja 7" RPM 224 Speedmire Montucky with 88's at 3200fps. Hint.

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
You think you the only one with nice guns. LOL I see you give them names Fhuqktard. LMAO

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/27/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You CLUELESS Brokedick Crying Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Pardon Splendid Wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. In "fairness",I only have (4) Vudoo's and (1) Vudon't. the differences are beyond "stark",as you feverishly Google for a clue. Second from far left is a Vudoo wearing Bartlein spout,typical Shilen S/S 2-ounce trigger and MacaMillion handle,60 MOA rail and Swiffer 5-20x MQ FFP LitBitch. Hint.

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

TA:

not intending to start an argument, but I do have to ask from campfire experience over 20 years, have you ever shot a 22.250 with a 1 in 8 or 1 in 7 twist? We have had people who post and do NOT have any hands on experience, but do still offer an opinion that differs from those who have shot something that is getting questioned.

It pains me to agree with Stumpy for once, but without his input I've still found out the same thing he did. A heavier bullet is more aerodynamic in 22 caliber, and the heavier weight also has more sectional density which helps it fly further ( and flatter) even if having a slower MV starting it out.

The same thing is true for the 223. With bolt action 223s, and a longer throat and a faster twist to stabilize the heavier bullet with more sectional density, it will easily double the range potential of a 223. Easily proved this in bolt 223s, shooting 68, 69, 73, 75 and 80 grain bullets. A 40 grain bullet out of a 223 at 4000 fps, still runs out of gas way before a 80 grain Match bullet or A Max will, leaving the Muzzle at 2750 to 2850 fps. Even moreso, with a 22.250 leaving the muzzle at 4150 to 4250 fps.. vs a 80 grainer leaving the Muzzle at 3350s fps.

Just passing this on. Let your conscience be your Guide. I will not take offense if you don't agree with me. We all have a right to our opinions. But I do submit mine is based on experience, putting a lot of each end of the spectrum down range at distances out to 800 yds or more.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You CLUELESS Brokedick Crying Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Pardon Splendid Wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. In "fairness",I only have (4) Vudoo's and (1) Vudon't. the differences are beyond "stark",as you feverishly Google for a clue. Second from far left is a Vudoo wearing Bartlein spout,typical Shilen S/S 2-ounce trigger and MacaMillion handle,60 MOA rail and Swiffer 5-20x MQ FFP LitBitch. Hint.

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Hint.

Gotta admit Stumpy. FIRST TIME I've seen a hunter not wearing Florescent Orange in the field, but has spray painted his entire rifle with the color. You're a pioneer among men Stumpy....That rifle shines as much as that polished bald head of yours....so bright we'd need dark sunglasses to hunt in the same woods with you...

Ain't easy being Schtick is it?

Have a good day tomorrow Stumpy !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Besides being an Amazingly CLUELESS Brokedick Whining Dumb Fhuqk,you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can't even fill a Tag by yourself and are a HILARIOUS Professional Victim "living" vicariously. Mainly,because it's your ONLY "move". Hint.

I find it funnier than fhuqk,that you DUMBEST Of Fhuqks always become a "we",as you flounder in your ineptitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
15 minutes and caught a Coon in the Garbage can......

he can't resist himself....

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W

Agree. I shoot coyotes (mostly 2-300 yards, but I've killed a few past 500 with 55-grainers), and I want something that shoots flat because coyotes don't always stand and pose long enough to get a laser on them. If I were shooting steel or paper at known ranges, then I would probably want something heavier.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wyodogger

Agree. I shoot coyotes (mostly 2-300 yards, but I've killed a few past 500 with 55-grainers), and I want something that shoots flat because coyotes don't always stand and pose long enough to get a laser on them. If I were shooting steel or paper at known ranges, then I would probably want something heavier.

Typical Stupidity,espoused by a CLUELESS Floundering Dumbfhuqk,who has never even "seen" a good bullet,let alone "shot" one. Hint.

How/where do you Crying Kchunts DREAM this schit up? Hint.

Dangle a picture of your Rifle and we'll talk particulars,because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Dare ya'. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Besides being an Amazingly CLUELESS Brokedick Whining Dumb Fhuqk,you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can't even fill a Tag by yourself and are a HILARIOUS Professional Victim "living" vicariously. Mainly,because it's your ONLY "move". Hint.

I find it funnier than fhuqk,that you DUMBEST Of Fhuqks always become a "we",as you flounder in your ineptitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Got DETAILED files on all of us, don't ya Stumpy.

You're really a secret agent for the CIA in Budt Fudk AK, aren't ya.

That's where you get all that money for the crap you show pics of all the time, trying to impress someone, so they'll look pass that goofy crosseyed look on your face. And can afford all the meth you must take to be up 24/7 for days on end, throwing insults to everyone on the campfire and other web sites you pollute.

and of course your usual cut and paste monologue you used more than a slut whore uses her worn out [bleep].

Ain't easy being Schtick, is it dopey?

you have a good day " living vicariously", playing with your broke dick underneath your laptop out in the outhouse... because that is the only move, you aren't too lazy to make.

Hope you don't lose your balance AGAIN and then jump up to only fall headfirst down the outhouse Hole, with your pants down around your ankles, while choking your chicken.... Hutch really laughs when you do that... and he has to call 911 to fish ya out again...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

It's hardly rates being a "detail" that you are a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

That as the Critters you can't kill by yourself,linger overnight,as you extoll your Professional Victim status via 911 Frantic Phone Calls to manufacturers. Hint.

Typical "slow" day here today,flogging on a Barkin' Arken'd SVT. 50 'Max at 3400fps,shots #3,4 and 5 through the new spout. It will tighten up,once Moly is laid down. Hint.

Skookum thus far,but only took it out to 700yds. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Seafire: Been shooting longer than the ignorant kid with orange rifle. Most of the stuff I read on this forum old stuff to me. My largest caliber rifle is a 270 Winchester and I don't use it much or reload for it and not even fussy about what I shoot through it. Shoot dam deer and go home is about it for that.

I live in some of the flattest country you'll find so not much for shot limits here, you see it and if it stands still long enough you shoot it.

My specialty is cartridges from 17 mach-4 up to the 6mm. I have factory actions as well as full blown custom actions, also have 3 switch barrel actions with pinned lugs. My main game is Coyotes and red fox and careless about deer or other big critters, not much of a challenge killing them. My shooting range is a mile long and more if I felt the need to shoot farther.

Cartridges I load for; 17 Mach-4, 17 rem., 17 predator, 204 Ruger, 20x47 Lapua, 221 F.B., 224 Valkrie, 22-250, 22-250 imp., 6mm H.L.S., 243 win. and a handful I no longer load for or have.

Like I mentioned somewhere in another post most guys shots are going to be around 300-400 yards if coyote stands around long enough but in real life most shots are taken at 200-300 yards, and you don't need a heavy bullet to shoot that far let alone kill a coyote. Coyotes body don't have a lot of meat so if a heavy is used it will perform more like a FMJ. What happens on a heavy H.P. is just the tip blows away and rest of bullet stays intact and just goes through not dumping much energy if any, thus cripples at time depending on where bullet hit in first place. Shooting game like pigs and deer then yes, a heavy bullet would be a better choice, but you still want a bullet that's going to expand and dump all of its energy inside the animal.
All that heavy bullet crap looks good on paper but in real world it just doesn't look as good.

When comes to coyotes fast and flat wins every time, less guess, less hold over, less wind drift and less lead on a runner.

A 223 was mentioned. IMO the 223 is one of the worst cartridges for killing coyotes day in and day out. It doesn't have the vel. or range to do it all day long, it just doesn't, and I don't care how many a guy says he killed with one. What I want to know is how many did he miss or cripple with one or how many did he have to pass up due to being too far. Thats one thing most the 223 braggers won't tell you about or even be honest about it if they do.
My main coyote rifles are the 17 Pred. shooting a 30 gr. and my 22-250 ackley shooting a 52 gr. A-max. farthest kills on avr with 17 Pred. 400-450 yards. 22-250 ackley out to 500 yards with one kill my longest on a red fox 767 yards.
I use my 224 Valkrie for when I run the dogs and shoot at running coyotes with kills out to 400 yards but on same note all that gun shoots is heavies and do see more cripples than I care for, but I have the dogs to take care of that where other guys don't. Also, the heavies in the 224 drop so dam fast compared to the ackley it takes longer to get use to as you can't aim dead on every shot, more of a guess and farther out the coyote gets the more guessing. So anyway, I been there and know from experience what works and what doesn't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus Fhuqk,you Brokedick CLUELESS Retards are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Dangle some pics of these Goat Fhuqks and muse optics,along with same. Your Imagination,Pretend and Retardation are taking you places which don't/can't exist. Hint.

You are talking out your ass and wellllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". HINT.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A few 1000 words,for you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks. Hint.

52gr V-Max at 3850 fps via 22-250AI and 250yd zero. HINT.

"LOWLY" 223 with 62gr ELD VT at 3300fps(550fps less). HINT.

At 500yds,the "difference" in drop is 1.5 fhuqking INCH,to the 22-250AI's "advantage". The 22-250AI arrives the scene with 1909fps of impact velocity,the 223 has 2137fps. Hint.

At 500yds the wind drift difference in 10MPH full value is 9" in the 223's favor. Factor that percentage. HINT.

At 775yds,the difference in drop is 16"+ in the 223's favor. The 22-250AI arrives the scene with 1124fps of impact velocity,the 223 has 1620fps. Hint.

At 775yds the wind drift difference in 10MPH full value is 46" in the 223's favor,which obviously crowds 50%. HINT.

The "difference" at 500yds in a 10mph Mover's lead,is 2.5" in the 22-250 AI's favor. Hint.

The difference at 775yds in a 10mph Mover's lead is 18.4" in the 223's favor. Hint.

At the 250yd zero range,the initial 550fps "fast start" for the 52,is a paltry 123fps. Hint.

If only for fhuqking starters and because I simply shoot it all and then some,while you Fhuqktards Pretend aloud with your STUPIDITY. Hint.

Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Riar Rarry must have ran out of meds tonight.

Lots of ignored posts, only seen by few. Hint

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
yep, looks good on paper, try it in real world on paper (target)

I shoot 52 gr. A-max at 3950 so you got your numbers off there.

Max load for a 223 shooting 62 gr. 3100 f.p.s. so your numbers off again to favor a heavier bullet.

You should factor in Humidity as well Kid. the soup really slows them down.

Nice try kid.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/28/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts are simply Facts,if only to your chagrin,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

I shoot 22-250,22-250AI,22 Kreed',Swift and CHEeetah and am beyond "fluent",in what does what and more importantly why. If only again,dangle a picture of your Imaginary Contrived Delusional Goat Fhuqk(s). DARE you. Hint.

Where did you source your Imaginary "Max Load" info and does it correlate to your contrived 3950fps ala 52 'Max? HINT. LAUGHING!

I've not shot 62's at Low Tide,since this morning and am afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess. I typically whistle 62's at 3400fps,from a goodly herd of 21" 223AI's(7",7.5" and 8") and have "only" shot said 62gr ELD VT in (4) of my (5) Teeker 8" SAAMI 223's,none longer than 22". Hint.

22-250AI shooting .435 BC 75gr A-Max here at 3500fps ala 1-7.7" Krieger. Hint.

Of course the 75 ELD-M is even slicker,with it's .467 BC. Google as you must.Hint.

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying,you Magnificently STUPID Kchunt.

Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Are no facts just a doctored ballistic chart. My info comes from my loading sheets, yeah, I've owned a few 223 and got rid of them, not good for much and something always better. No need to Google anything got it all right in my load book. 75 gr. ELD no better than 52 gr. A-max at distances I shoot at, keep trying to convince yourself other wise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite the 223's you've "owned",along with their "particulars",as you Pretend aloud and DREAM mightily. Hint.

The 62 ELD VT kisses square in my Teekers between 2.430" and 2.520" COAL,which is .010" shy of the 75 ELD M in same. CTR and AICS boxes happily arrange same,as you grasp for straws that do NOT exist. Hint.

You've NEVER even fhuqking laid eyes on a 75 ELD M,let alone "shot" one,or had a rifle capable and are a Delusional Lying Brokedick Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd. HINT.

Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I know with you having to take all those med.s and also lacking sun light or Vit. C but I should perhaps let your dumb ass know you posting in wrong forum and maybe you have better luck in the long-range hunting forum. I think members that post there shoot those god-awful heavies and you may fit in better.

I owned a rem. model 7, artic panther(DPMS) and Lesbar in 223 and also have one barrel chambered in 223 for my switch barrel rifle (Lilja).

As far as 22-250 or coyotes go you don't need a heavy ass bullet for the avr. distance they shot at here, waste of money. Some guys also put up the hides so money saved/made if you don't have big hole going in and out. so there no need for a heavy ass bullet. Maybe you figure it out but then again, I doubt it. Maybe look into big game forum as well you might fit in there.

also your ballistic charts don't come close to my actual loading sheet but you maybe new that..

Heavy bullets used on coyotes is just to help make up for lack of shooting skills.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
You couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd
Red tipped bullet covered with axle grease. LOL

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

How is this dummy?????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbfhuqk,

None of those will house/stabilize a 75 ELD. Hint.

Now vastly superior projectiles are a "waste of money" and to "make up for lack of shooting skills"?!? Your "loading sheet" is equally as fhuqking HILARIOUS. I shoot said projectiles in dozens of rifles,though "only" in 223,223AI,224 PPC AFI,22BR,22-250,22-250AI and Speedmire. Hint.

Was this what you were trying to do,but are too fhuqking STUPID to dangle pics,you Drooling Brokedick? Hint.

Cheer up,I shoot a "few" 6mm's too. Hint.

How/where do you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks DREAM this schit up? Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I know with you having to take all those med.s and also lacking sun light or Vit. C but I should perhaps let your dumb ass know you posting in wrong forum and maybe you have better luck in the long-range hunting forum. I think members that post there shoot those god-awful heavies and you may fit in better.

I owned a rem. model 7, artic panther(DPMS) and Lesbar in 223 and also have one barrel chambered in 223 for my switch barrel rifle (Lilja).

As far as 22-250 or coyotes go you don't need a heavy ass bullet for the avr. distance they shot at here, waste of money. Some guys also put up the hides so money saved/made if you don't have big hole going in and out. so there no need for a heavy ass bullet. Maybe you figure it out but then again, I doubt it. Maybe look into big game forum as well you might fit in there.

also your ballistic charts don't come close to my actual loading sheet but you maybe new that..

Heavy bullets used on coyotes is just to help make up for lack of shooting skills.

He tried- and failed, like everything else. They threw him out so fast his head spun faster than his alleged RPM spouts. A decent forum has no use for a fraud, psychotic sociopath.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What were the "odds" that THE Resident CLUELESS Brokedick Professional Victim,just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon splendid wares that exist,while you set on the sidelines of "Life" rattling pom-pom's. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy....

same old insults, cut and pasted... then you show a bunch of pics of all your junk, that everyone has seen a zillion times...

Do you really think anyone really cares about all of these posts and your so called 'responses'? Even tho I know you live for this crap, still can't help just feeling sorry for ya. But you keep on typing, ( if you can call it that... in your Alaskan Trailer Park Gibberish ).. and we'll keep laughing at ya.

I know it ain't easy being Schtick.. and even you aren't real good at it....your dad was a pedophile over in Coos County. and and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Ya dropped out of Marshfield HS., and took off to Alaska, and got lost in the middle of nowhere, and make a living with a chain saw.... your wife left ya the day after your daughter graduated High School. Just can't help feeling pity on ya.. and all the meth, booze and your toys you try to impress the few that listen to ya. Envying someone else with all the 'stuff' they have is kinda of a low IQ way of going thru life... you're an example of what we use to call "N*gg*r Rich" down south... " happier than a coon with a $95 Cadillac. " use to be the expression.

Gotta give it to ya, with what you accomplish with just two working brain cells, soaked in meth 24/7 And you're attempts at trying to show the world your 'success' in life with all of your pics, we see over and over.. you do give "Stupid" a different flare than most others do..... but it still doesn't change the outlook.

and this ' You're a lying piece of clueless friggin dog Scheiss etc etc etc' you try to slander people with? Ever look in the mirror, and get 30 seconds of reality? No one resembles your insults as much as the guy in the mirror when you shave your queball head. You are probably getting those from hearing people say that about you up in your AK Trailer Park... just like most of your posted pics, I'm sure.

Have a good day, chocking your chicken in the outhouse over pics of yourself, and while being drunk along with high on meth....hope you don't fall down the outhouse hole again and Hutch has to ring 911 to get the Fire Dept to come fish ya out again.... Ain't east being Schtick is it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TA,

Thanks for your reply and your perspective. Keep on using what works for you, and I'll keep using what works for me...
But that doesn't mean I think what works for you is wrong.... Minus Stumpy, one campfire guy can appreciate another campfire guy, and their opinions without throwing insults back and forth.

Lived in Minnesota for 15 years, so I am real familiar with South Central Minnesota, and how 'flat' it is. Really real familiar with the entire state and the upper Midwest. Traveled all over the upper Midwest as a Medical Sale Rep, serving hospitals in 6 and 7 state territories. Both my first and second wives were from Minnesota. Second one, we've been together since 1990.

I'll set back and enjoy your posts dealing with Stumpy. You're all over him like syrup on a pancake. But be gentle on the little cretin, he isn't overly bright.. and in his case, he is actually smarter than he looks.. which isn't saying much... then he pollutes what he has with booze and meth.. it is actually impressive of what he gets out of those 2 working brain cells, and that dopey look on his face. If hair was intelligence, you'll notice how he shaves his head....

Gotta give it to him tho.. biggest entertainment value on the www...and no one puts so much efforts into the concept of "Failing" than Stumpy does... that's an achievement considering someone who has less brain power than the average sage rat has around here...bet he'd lose a game of chess against one, that's how "bright" he actually is...

take care TA.... and have a great day rattling Stumpy's cage. If it wasn't for the internet and the insults people throw at him, he'd have no social life at all.... He'll stroke out some day, and can you imagine the local Fire Dept EMTs walking into the dump he calls home, with an entire arsenal lying around they will find, half covered in rust.... and the smell they'll have to deal with? Glad it won't be me...

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
He got nothing I want or even interested in, what a joke. 80 gr. bullet shot at 200 yards another joke. Got really bad now that I see he bought cheap ass thermal which will not do any good for his rifles shooting heavy bullets cause he not going to see them very far off. Be waste of a bullet again. LMAO....... He has Alaska down for place he lives but actually he is Russian, can tell by his piss poor writing.

Yeah thanks.

The dumb guy just don't get it. I've shot coyotes for over 25 years with 17 Pred. shooting 30 gr. bullets and 52 gr. bullets in my ackley, that's all a guy needs for them. I don't hunt big-game so careless about any other cartridge or heavy ass bullet. His 80 gr. bullet still drifts and drops so you still need to dial it in and so do I but much less as I'm not shooting over 600 yards.
Dumb ass is in wrong forum. Also I bet he carries a cheat sheet for drop and windage or spends all year trying to remember it all. I don't have to remember a thing as I use Kenton BDC speed dials, all the dope is etched into the dial. Can also use same dial for 17 Pred., 20x47 lapua and also 22-250 ackley, no guessing here. Kenton also makes a windage dial but don't need that for shots out to 600 yards another thing dummy doesn't get. Also if guy wants pictures, I got 100's of them but he will have to work to see them, not going to make it easy for him. LOL

Oh dummy if you need help with the cheap thermal just ask, plenty of guys here than can help you. LOL

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/29/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cite the 223's you've "owned",along with their "particulars",as you Pretend aloud and DREAM mightily. Hint.

The 62 ELD VT kisses square in my Teekers between 2.430" and 2.520" COAL,which is .010" shy of the 75 ELD M in same. CTR and AICS boxes happily arrange same,as you grasp for straws that do NOT exist. Hint.

You've NEVER even fhuqking laid eyes on a 75 ELD M,let alone "shot" one,or had a rifle capable and are a Delusional Lying Brokedick Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd. HINT.

Hint.

Geeee Stumpy.... "you couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd. HINT."

Stevie Wonder could pick out the ELD of the pic you showed.... just by knowing the ELD would be the one with the red tip.
out of the 50 bullets you have lined up in your pic.....which has ONE bullet with a red tip....

We'll just chalk it up to the meth & booze, and ignore your handicap of the only two working brain cells... I bet Hutch enjoyed that one... and Dogs are color blind... How's it feel when your dog is smarter than you are?

Have a SAFE day Schtick... and here's to hoping you don't fall down the outhouse hole once again, like yesterday and the day before....in just your dirty underwear... Alaskan Trailer Park Style...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel as you "live" vicariously,if only to escape the suffering of being you,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That despite your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude to perpetually profess,that you do not,which comes full circle to your being a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Nearly have the Weaver rail on a 39A opened enough,to accept the Barkin' Arken Zulus 1913 cantilever. Google as you must,as you Pretend aloud vindicating your Professional Victim status. Spikes are VERY "difficult" to kill,when on the phone crying to a Manufacturer,about your handicaps. Hint.

The HILARITY of your version of a "paycheck",isn't a plight suffered by all and certainly not me,if only to your chagrin. Hint.

Now if only in "fairness",you are glued to an 80 ELD and your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude NEVER disappoints. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying SO hard.

Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He got nothing I want or even interested in, what a joke. 80 gr. bullet shot at 200 yards another joke. Got really bad now that I see he bought cheap ass thermal which will not do any good for his rifles shooting heavy bullets cause he not going to see them very far off. Be waste of a bullet again. LMAO....... He has Alaska down for place he lives but actually he is Russian, can tell by his piss poor writing.

Naw, Stumpy is one of ours.... He's from Oregon originally.. but he dropped out of Marshfield High School over in Coos Bay, and took off to Alaska to escape the local Police Dept.. but it shows Stumpy never really was one of the stellar Academic Geniuses over in Coos County.

You add the booze and the meth, etc... he's not MENSA material....that's for darn sure..

but it is funny watching him trying to prove otherwise....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He's just a troll building up karma points.

It's all fun and games till the alcohol, drugs, saw, or tree wins.
And it will. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Geeeee!

3 minutes... and I caught another Coon in the Trash Can...

from a guy who claims everyone waits for him to post.... because " he's their hero!"

Can't help yourself, can ya Stumpy.....busy ' defending your honor' like you think everyone else thinks you have any...

Ain't easy be Schtick... is it Stumpy....

Heck, its 6 AM where you live and you're already up and full of dope and booze...and anger over being the idiot you are.

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
He's just a troll building up karma points.

It's all fun and games till the alcohol, drugs, saw, or tree wins.
And it will. Hint.

actually Ken, I think its being full of drugs and the alcohol, and falling down the outhouse hole, while choking his chicken drooling over pics of himself, and drowning will be his fate.

Ironic if ya think about it... drowning in something full of schidt, by a guy who's full of schidt...

it ain't easy being Schtick....

at least Hutch can move on in life, instead of having to hang around and take care of his "master"... because no one else will. His wife had to be a saint, for staying with him as long as she did, and putting up with him..

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Nearly have the Weaver rail on a 39A opened enough,to accept the Barkin' Arken Zulus 1913 cantilever.

Try Warne bases then you don't have to cut the slots farther open on the rail. Hope you plan to put that thermal on a AR or got a extended rail as the scope will sit too far ahead for one of your bolt guns. other wise you look kind of funny with stock tucked under your arm so you can see through the thermal. Its ok there are people here to help you along.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Oh I forgot I do have a little weakness for shooting long range, 1000 yards if you want to call it that. Dummy can guess what bullet I use.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit,you Professional Victim Co-WHINERS are a fhuqking RIOT,with your Hurt Feeler Reports. You are going to NEED Co-Signers to even get a foot in the door. Hint.

There's no stopping your fhuqking STUPIDITY! HINT.

CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of fhuqking Schit and now "Magic" Kenton BDC's! I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing sooooooooo hard! Hint.

9" RPM Liljee here. Hint.

I'd mention Hummer Garrows and Whizzum Franklins,but you gals would break Google,trying to get info into your pointy heads and behind crossed eyes. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying SO hard.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Oh I forgot I do have a little weakness for shooting long range, 1000 yards if you want to call it that. Dummy can guess what bullet I use.

Nice MatchLock,you CLUELESS Fhuqk. Say "BDC" and "Kenton" again. Hint. LAUGHING!

6lb 1000yd Rifle here,but it's "tender". Hint.

.838 BC's at 2800fps,though in fairness,I've a herd of others with longer spouts. Hint.

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Keep cranking that knob your scope is off. LMAO again shooting heavies at close range. LOL Haven't done a dam thing yet to impress me. Kenton dials do a better job of getting on target but then again only shooting 200 yards you wouldn't need one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I missed it where anyone "accused" you of having the "means","abilities" or "comprehension, to even fhuqking begin to attain your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint.

You do Whine well,undoubtedly due to a "Life" of pandering your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Pardon reality,as you Drool aloud. Hint.

It will only come as a "Surprise!" to someone as fhuqing STUPID as you,that kenton labels have less than zero bearing on internals. HINT.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
You got nothing to Drool about. Big game doesn't interest me, never has. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rather enjoy how the obvious sails over your pointy head,beyond your crossed eyes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only fhuqking reason it's soooooooo fhuqking FUNNY,is because you are doing your BEST and it's not an "Act". HINT.

Sight the scope(s) your "Magic Labels" are affixed to and dangle some pics,for even more fhuqking HILARITY. Pun be intended. Hint.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Shtick can't get it through his tiny head that nobody gives a flying rat's ass what he thinks.

He has the fairyland fascination that everyone thinks about him and all his alleged pile of not splendid wares that are molested, abused and destroyed.

Who is the one accusing everyone of lying?

Who is the one copy and pasting endlessly to try to prove a point, that always fails?

Who is the one who has ZERO proof of doing 1/1000th of the alleged claims he has?

Who is the one with ZERO shooting competition history, but claims to be an "expert"?

Who is the one who's life is so utterly pathetic, that he has to resort to pubescent bitching about everything and everyone?

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

You might consider holding your breath,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet and Hissy your Fit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps cite how many times a day you "don't care",as you wallow in the Sweet Satisfactions that are your's,in being THE Resident Clueless Brokedick Professional Victim and Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You can't even remember the last time you were Outdoors,let alone fired a live Round of ammo. Typical "slow" day here. Hint.

In "fairness" however,there's NO slighting how VERY well founded your countless Brokedick Insecurities are. I'm happy to fuel same,with wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Pardon the poignant power of my words,FULLY consuming your "Life".

Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Scope dials are just numbers, you have to struggle to remember them from one rifle to the next. With Kenton BDC dial only thing I have to do is turn it to number 6 for 600 yard shot. No labels! All the dope is etched into the dial. LOL

Maybe should add a David Tubb firing pin and spring to few of your rifles and shrink those groups a little, all goes hand in hand with a custom trigger... Oh, and lay off the axle grease all it does is foul up the barrel.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Amazing STUPIDITY is fhuqking fascinatingly HILARIOUS,only because you are doing the BEST you can,with what INCREDIBLE little you "have" to work with. Hint.

Few things are more fhuqking STUPID than a BDC dial. KenBitchAgain being one of them. Hint.

Base Ten DOPE/Wind/Leads. Easily corrected for atmospherics,different Lots of powder,etc. Course these are real scopes that track,repeat,hold zero and erectors match etched reticles. Hint.

Dangle some pics of your Goat Fhuqk "Magic Label" scopes. DARE ya'. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I have a SWFA 10x power scope now tell me something I don't know. LOL

Really sucks when you shoot a heavy bullet so slow you have to tape a drop chart onto your rifle for 400-500 yards shots cause the bullet drops so fast. LOL

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

SWFA super sniper 10x with kenton BDC dial on top. Stiller Predator action chambered in 17 Predator, jewel trigger and David Tub firing pin and spring, Lilja 1-9", 30 gr. VLD bullets, Warne quick release bases and rings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd not slight your handicaps and gross inabilities,but it's funnier than fhuqk that you "think" your plights are suffered by anyone else,let alone all. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Cite as per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",what these contrived "drops" are. You will want to be VERY careful and VERY specific,simply because I shoot it all and then some,as you talk out your ass even more. HINT.

Dangle some pics of your Goat Fhuqk "Magic Label" scopes. DARE ya'. I've never heard of the one you mentioned. Hint. LAUGHING!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Leopold on this one with Kenton BDC dial, i'm good to 800 yards with 52 gr. A-max.. No drop charts. HINT! HINT!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Rem. 700, 20x47 Lapua 45 gr. or 50 gr. berger, custom balistic plex. good out to 800 yards, David Tub firing pin and spring, canjar trigger, warne bases and quick release rings.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yep, that will do.

Riar Rarry the virtual number shooter will blow another gasket, cut and paste, yell like a PMS teen girl, and once again, nobody will care what he thinks, even if they do see it. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbfhuqk,

Cite the PARTICULARS. Hint.

Chambering,brass,powder,velocity,atmosphere,etc...mainly because such things matter. Muse reticle,erector values and how wind/leads are factored and upon which magnification. You are fhuqking DELUSIONAL and I'm happy to hand you all the slack on the rope,you "think" you can handle. HINT.

Start with this Goat Fhuqk. Hint.

Oblivious HILARITY Points awarded,for QD's on exhaust port side,as you do your best. You are in sooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head and crossed eyes,it's fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Mostly fox rifles in picture above but good also on 200 yard coyotes.
From bottom and up;

Browning B-78 in 17-221
Interarms mini-Mauser (bobcat rifle under five pounds with scope) 17 Mach-4
Interarms mini- Mauser 17 rem.
Rem. 700 in 17 rem. (one of the first rem. to come out in that caliber)
Rem 700 deluxe 17 rem.
Rem. XP-100 switch barrel 17 re, with 1-9" or 1-6.5"
Rem. 700 custom Sendero 221 F.B.
Rem. 788 22-250.
Rem 700 switch barrel, 6mm H.L.S./ 22-250 ackley

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbfhuqk,

Chambering,brass,powder,velocity,atmosphere,etc...mainly because such things matter. Muse reticle,erector values and how wind/leads are factored and upon which magnification. You are fhuqking DELUSIONAL and I'm happy to hand you all the slack on the rope,you "think" you can handle. HINT.

Oblivious HILARITY Points awarded,for QD's on exhaust port side,as you do your best. You are in sooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head and crossed eyes,it's fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Cite the PARTICULARS.???? They not important as you don't hunt here so be a waste of time. I do use VihtaVuori powders if that matters, BR primers, custom BR dies/bushings, Bullet seating/length gauge, Lapua,Rem., Winchester, Nosler brass. Berger, Hornady, and Sierra and custom bullets. Triggers most every brand made, and same for barrel makers. Scopes; Leupold, SWFA, Vortex, Thermal; ATN, Iray bolt, AGM. Barrel twists are matched to weight of bullet I plan to use with most having zero free bore. Warne bases and rings and yes, the release leaver is on right side cause I'm right-handed and the lever don't interfere with loading the rifle so there. Any critter bigger than coyote don't interest me or big bore rifles and heavy bullets. Hint Hint Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
VERY good call to hit FULL Speed Reverse and bitch out. It was going to get fhuqking UGLY,real QUICK. A gal's gotta know her HILARIOUS limitations. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Cite the PARTICULARS.???? They not important as you don't hunt here so be a waste of time. I do use VihtaVuori powders if that matters, BR primers, custom BR dies/bushings, Bullet seating/length gauge, Lapua,Rem., Winchester, Nosler brass. Berger, Hornady, and Sierra and custom bullets. Triggers most every brand made, and same for barrel makers. Scopes; Leupold, SWFA, Vortex, Thermal; ATN, Iray bolt, AGM. Barrel twists are matched to weight of bullet I plan to use with most having zero free bore. Warne bases and rings and yes, the release leaver is on right side cause I'm right-handed and the lever don't interfere with loading the rifle so there. Any critter bigger than coyote don't interest me or big bore rifles and heavy bullets. Hint Hint Hint.

You went way over his head.

Particulars is- he can take his opinions and stuff them. Nobody cares, but clueless bag of hot air will never comprehend that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

As a curiosity and on the average,how long does it take after you concoct a Fhuqktarded Delusion,for it to become "REAL!" to you,given the "advantages" of your uncanny "skill set" in being THE Resident CLUELESS Brokedick Professional Victim,who just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

What is your Personal Best,for citing that you "don't care" in a Manic single day? Three replies back to back is very "impressive",as you struggle mightily to get an oar in the water. Hint. LAUGHING!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Still too clueless to see that some don't see, read, or care one iota about your infantile shtick?

Alleged money can't buy brains, happiness, decency, or virtue. But keep trying. Maybe some day you will get your windfall. Or play the lottery, with far greater odds.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I missed it where anyone "accused" you of having the "means","abilities" or "comprehension, to even fhuqking begin to attain your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint.

You do Whine well,undoubtedly due to a "Life" of pandering your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

It will only come as a "Surprise!" to someone as fhuqing STUPID as you,that kenton labels have less than zero bearing on internals. HINT.

Hint.

Cheez Stumpy... Do you keep track of how many times you've posted that pic of the bear on this post? I bet I've seen that pic in your posts 10,000 times at least... cut and pasting the same old schitt over and over and over...

you go girl! you're batting a thousand....( 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001)

Ain't easy being Schtick....is it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dumbfhuqk,

So who are you Imitating Stumpy? We know you are Pretending all the time, if nothing else, B E C A U S E it is free... you're just that cheap....buy spendy rifles and then too cheap to buy any anti rust spray to put on them.

I'll concede, you are the smartest idiot on the planet....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You went way over his head.

Particulars is- he can take his opinions and stuff them. Nobody cares, but clueless bag of hot air will never comprehend that.

that isn't hard Ken... he's only 4 ft 13 inches tall... from the tip of his big toes, to the top of his bowling ball head.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Professional Victims UNITE! Hint. LAUGHING!

Poor poor(literally) Crying KenBitchagain,had a rather EPIC Manic Monday,on this Thread alone and had Hurt Feelers Reports flying everywhere...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Shefire loves to reiterate,that besides being a Drooling Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk and World's Oldest Candy Striper,that she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps this will be The BIG Year,when she fills her first tag of her "Life",by herself? Nawwwww...THAT isn't going to happen. Hint.

Then there's the Crying Kenton Kchunt and her "MAGIC" CDS,who quickly learned to simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Twatly Trifecta,is a "rugged" bunch of Brokedick Droolers,chock full of Imagination and Pretend,simply because it is free and within their collective "means". You gals be SURE to keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming,while vindicating your WELL deserved Professional Victim status.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Still cutting, pasting, and clueless?

Can't tell, don't see, don't care.

H. I. N. T.

4 letters. Put them together to form a word. Kindergarten skillset level. Should be perfect.

Or watch the movie clueless. It's about an airhead teenage girl.

Meanwhile the rest here are happy, contributing to society, and doing something productive with our lives. We don't even need to post pictures to try to prove it to ourselves.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Be SURE to tell yourself those things you most NEED to hear,as you quantify your Drooling CLUELESS Brokedick Professional Victim status and reiterate that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon simplistic Facts,upsetting you so. For clarity,simply cite what you "do" for a "living" which fuels said Delusions. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk! HINT.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Still cutting, pasting, and clueless?

Can't tell, don't see, don't care.

H. I. N. T.

4 letters. Put them together to form a word. Kindergarten skillset level. Should be perfect.

Or watch the movie clueless. It's about an airhead teenage girl.

Meanwhile the rest here are happy, contributing to society, and doing something productive with our lives. We don't even need to post pictures to try to prove it to ourselves.

good morning Ken...

Guess little Short Schitt Schtick is starting to have those hurt feelings report he's always talkin about everyone else having, because he 'over impresses someone' and they can't deal with all the envy they are 'suppose' to be feeling, in Stumpy's fantasy mind.. drug soaked in meth and alcohol. Should we feel so sorry for the poor little cretin? NAH....

He's his own biggest fan, and then his own worst enemy at the same time. We're gonna stroke the little bald head fool out at this rate. Seems even his Emergency Response Team, is too disenchanted to come to his rescue anymore... Abandoned when he's the most needy....

I know he lives for the attention he gets from anyone... bet he's in the outhouse, wacking off to images of himself, and waiting with his lap top to ding, that he has another post from one of us, who rattles his cage.. He responds in like 5 minutes or less, with an entire cut and paste diatribe, how we "envy him" so much....full of pics we've all seen a zillion times, that have nothing to do with anything but stroking his own ego for himself. Loneliness must be a real b itch of a mental disease.
Then throw drugs and alcohol abuse into the picture and you have a real train wreck going on 24/7.

" kinder garten skillset level"....snicker. That's all he's got, so he must have not been doing good when he dropped out of Marshfield High in the early 80s and took off to Alaska...to escape the Coos County Sheriff's Dept.

Probably can afford half the stuff, he posts pics of... because he's collecting welfare off of 10 to 12 different identities. Lots of people from Oregon know how to do that...living cradle to grave and not working much if at all. If he does work, its running a chain saw... what kind of mentality does it take to do that? NOT much. Probably why the wife served him with divorce papers, the day after their daughter graduated high school. And then the sad story of how he lost his son.

Can't help feeling sorry for someone who's made their own life so miserable..and so empty, so they fill it up with toys and stories.. made up... Never thinking that its not hard to image most of its made up lies, because some one would have to be awake 48 hours a day continually, for even a small fraction of it to be true.. or they are 10,000 years old.. it just doesn't add up.... so its evident, among his cut and paste skills, he also steals a lot of what he post in pics, off other people on other web sites... Its evident the little clown has ' files' on you and I and a bunch of other people out there off of this web site and others...that also is time consuming...take away from his so called daily loading and shooting, and then receiving $10 grand in new stuff via the mail and UPS on a daily basis... that doesn't add up.. even for a Donald Trump kind of wealth. which we knows he doesn't have...

and don't ya love how he fantasizes about other's Imitating him, when he is busy imitating everyone else... if he wasn't so high on dope, meth and alcohol, even HE should be able to see that... but alas.. evidently NOT.

We ought to be easier on the little Nimrod.. he's going to stroke out any day now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

There's NO "need" for you to correlate that besides being a CLUELESS Brokedick Drooling DUMB Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Typical "slow" day here,but mixed 'er up a smidge and am Pre-64'ing. Yerked the issued 338 spout off and threw a rather nice 264 Win spout aboard. Only had to clean up the receiver's face a smidge,to time extractor cut and snug up headspace. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Recently nabbed a semi-inlet handle off the Classifieds here and I think all will meld nicely. I'm not really a 264Win guy,especially in a 9" RPM Pre-64,but what the hell. I'll likely yard it back apart,toss it in the lathe and remove the sight boss/dog nut. Hint.

Give a shout when you wanna compare your "pay check". How could someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude,when forced to suffer using yourself as a "barometer"? Keep polishing bed pans,wondering aloud why you are an Inept Brokedick. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hopefully you can fill your first Big Game Tag by yourself,this year! HINT!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yep, that's Mr. Delusional himself.

No doubt sucks on the tit of society. Instead of contributing anything at all to it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Keep TRYING to "convince" yourselves,that your Stupidity and Brokedicktitude,is everyone else's "fault",as you extoll upon being CLUELESS Brokedick Drooling DUMB Fhuqks and that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's always poignant to cascade that you "don't care",as I control sooooooooo much of your "life". What do you "do" for a "living" again,which mandates all of these DELUSIONS?? It WILL be fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Caught Midway in a good mood,grabbed a coupla sets of dies,20 MOA 1913 rail and 500 140(seconds),to see WTF. Hint.

Have only had (3) 1-9" 264's prior and I know I'm gonna hate it,but it's cheap R&D and mixes 'er up a bit. It's never not funny,when an itty-bitty Kreed',slaps belted schit around. Google as you MUST. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
No crying here, just waste of time on useless crap you dream up. Tend to agree with some of the pictures, look pretty fake. one picture you need to get scope leveled or is that normal from throwing your guns on the ground to prove I don't know what. Funny was you picked gun up you threw on ground and didn't even hit what you was aiming at, Sadd. LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your fascinating inside look at your Retardation,through your crossed eyes,is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE cite ANY/ALL particulars you take "issue" with and I'll simply rub your nose even fhuqking further,in your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY. That while you dodge all things The Rifle,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even fhuqking TRY. Hint.

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore and mention more than a few times how you "don't care",while being enthralled with my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. How come your pics are such piles ogf fhuqking schit. Perhaps have Kenton build you a knob for "control"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Professional Victims,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Stupid is when some ignorant bastard throws a gun on the ground several times to prove what? Ignorance is still alive in Alaska? Toss that fauker down on top of the scope and not the side of the rifle and lets see how it all works out. LMAO. Try doing that on rockier ground as well.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/30/24.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Stupid is when some ignorant bastard throws a gun on the ground several times to prove what? Ignorance is still alive in Alaska? Toss that fauker down on top of the scope and not the side of the rifle and lets see how it all works out. LMAO. Try doing that on rockier ground as well.

That's one of his finer moments he is proud of.

That was in the days of being a pimp for SWFA. It really helped their business thrive. Lol
Another failure to add to the list.

Taxpayer paid rifle, so no regard for value anyhow

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
SWFA made some good scopes but I'm not going to toss one on the ground to prove it. LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Your inability to even begin to keep pace,as you wantonly "live" vicariously,is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That particular R&D Moment came to pass,as some Couchbound Kchunts such as yourselves,were TRYING to talk tracking,repeats and zero retention on the 6x Fixed Fhuqker in particular. What better day,than Day One with a new rifle,to simply compile some firsthand Facts. Hint.

Fascinating "perceptions" you Drooling Retards extoll from behind crossed eyes,aboard your pointy heads. You'd still be looking for your "MAGIC!" Kenton Knob. Doesn't sound like it landed on an air mattress. Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,didn't look like it either. Hint.

You gals keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist. Hint.

PLEASE cite ANY/ALL particulars you take "issue" with and I'll simply rub your nose even fhuqking further,in your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY. That while you dodge all things The Rifle,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even fhuqking TRY. Hint.

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore and mention more than a few times how you "don't care",while being enthralled with my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. How come your pics are such piles ogf fhuqking schit. Perhaps have Kenton build you a knob for "control"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Professional Victims,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

P.S.S. and by the way,I've never been to Alaska,as it sounds expensive. Hint.

How come my pictures are soooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME? What do you use for a "camera",a fhuqking potato? HINT!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looking to be another BIG Day for you Crying Kchunts,the Mail hit. Hint.

Midway and Midsouth both. Hint.

Always nice to have another 500pcs of .838 BC's and the means in which to both make new Virgin brass and positive headspace same. Hint.

You gals keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist. Hint.

P.S.S. and by the way,I've never been to Alaska,as it sounds expensive. Hint.

How come my pictures are soooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME? What do you use for a "camera",a fhuqking potato? HINT!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Speaking on "Imitation" is THE most Sincere form of Flattery?

So what do you call it, when I put that on the thread a page or two back in Red Highlight.... AND every post after that, you've copied me and put in RED Also? So you are guilty of Imitating ME on that....

So how do you explain that Stumpy? Admit it... you so juiced up on Dope, Meth and Alcohol today, you overlooked that little but, key point. SOOOO: evidently you F U D K E D U P! and were imitating me...

Ain't easy being Schtick is it dopey? Stop what you are doing... go lay on your outhouse floor, and cry your eyes out, file you hurt feelings report, take some more meth to bolster your " backbone" .. take a dump out in the outhouse without falling down the hole again....and come back on telling everyone what a BrokeDick you are.. and a Lying Clueless Piece of Schitt on top of it, post 50 pics from someone else's reload bench claiming its yours and tell us once again, what an all knowing internet Hero your see yourself as....

"its never not entertaining enough" to quote you....

Sorry you've had such a tough day with us Stumpy..... NO REALLY, I'm so sorry for that.... HONESTLY!

OkayOKAY OKAY ya got me! I'm laughing my asss off over it..

you're kinda like the mongoloid retard little kid, who's there in the wet diaper, and playing in the schittt from his last diaper change... tasting it and rubbing all over his face...just generally enjoying himself. Certainly ain't easy being Schtick.. we all get that...

Your turn!: 1000 and one, 1000 and 2, 1000 and 3......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How come my pictures are soooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?

Cause you swiped them from someone else from another web site??

We thought so...

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Proof is in the pudding. Looks like a shooter from here. I'd say to heck with a rebarrel, just go grab a new ruger gen 2 in 22 arc and roll with it. You'll be in it for like 550. Or. If you must rebarrel the old savage, an 80 grainer from a 22-250 is a beautiful thing. A tikka t3x isn't a bad choice either!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The ARC will fhuqk Retards up,they tend to be 1-7”. Hint.

Laughing!…………

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I'll make it simple here. Lets see some 3 shot groups with heavies at 100-200-300-400-500- yards useing same gun and cartridge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Amazing Stupidity and CLUELESSNESS,is as Hilarious as the Fact of what a slloooooowwwwwww “learner” you are. Hint.

Also fascinating that you Professional Victims have such devout senses of Entitlement. Pry your kchunt from the couch and shoot a GOOD bullet,if only for the first time. Hint.

Don’t “forget” that your STUPIDITY is noone else’s “fault” and only you,can keep you from saying Stupid schit. Here’s to the Hilarity that you can’t even “do” that “much”. Hint.

Just sayin’……………

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Don't matter how good bullet it is, not going to hit center bullseye on first or second shot past 800 yards, on paper looks good but its all bullshit and you know it little [bleep]. 6.5 about only thing gonna come close but still need that extra shot less you just cripple them. That be your style. Military snipers can't even make a one shot kill, less they walk there shots in. very impressive, NOT. Brag about 100 yards shot groups and I can do better with lighter bullet fact in your endless cripple mind. KCHunt. Hint. what a sadd fuaktard..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s not my job to hold your quivering hands,as you guess aloud. Your Incredible CLUELESSNESS,is plum fhuqking amazing. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………….

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
change your diaper sober up go back to window lickken so you will not make a a$$ out of you again

Last edited by 44mc; 05/01/24. Reason: left word out
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep Pretending aloud,mainly because it’s all you can “do”. Hint.

Just sayin’………..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, aka Big Slouch, feel free to post up “1” coyote pic, if only to justify your epic stupidity.

I’ll gladly take fast over bc any/everyday over rangefinder/bc only cause I do it. Same goes for I luck/bull killin.👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'll make it simple here. Lets see some 3 shot groups with heavies at 100-200-300-400-500- yards useing same gun and cartridge.

40 yards with a not very splendid rimfire is all you'll get.

And that's with 30# of sandbags thrown over it to control the withdrawl jitters.

Making it rough on the delusional sociopath welfare fraud

Last edited by KenMi; 05/01/24.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesus Christ, petting zoo pics and the whole 9 yards!!!

What’s a transgender to do on the the slope with her extry time??? Haha

Big slouch, your cuttin the fat off the hog!!😆😆

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
grin

S N I C K E R.....

gee Stumpy... these guy have your stupidity, taking it up the aZz.... funny thing is, you seem to like it...

But I am sure you are both high and drunk right now....so ya have your guard down...

Ain't easy being Schtick, isn't ShortShittt?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Strictly coyotes here, care less about big game.

Went to gun show years back and bought a 243 sand-bag rifle just for [bleep] and grins. Had no idea why it was for sale and figure perhaps the barrel was shot out and I would get stuck with piece of crap.

Anyway, I also picked up a few boxes of reloaded ammo to try in rifle when I got home just to see what I got. Target above was from my first range session and you see a difference from one test load to other. Turned out pretty good so I was happy. I've also shot this rifle out to 800 yards and don't need any special bullets to get a nice group. Fast and flat gets my vote.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 05/02/24.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

As for stumpy go out and set a target like this at 200 yards fire one shot for each bullseye. Same rifle same bullet lets see how magical your big heavies are.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Professional Victims UNITE and Whine in unison. Hint.

Brokedicks that can’t afford a camera,filing Hurt Feeler Reports because I have seen more critters in a day,than they have in their “Life”,is HILARIOUS! Hint.

Pardon horning you up,weren’t my intent. Hint.

You ladies REALLY “know” your stuff. Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Too bad you born a little late and missed out on the SWFA Super Sniper scopes fixed 10x. It was only good scope they ever had made.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 05/02/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Tell" me "more"...never heard of 'em. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
yeah I see you bought all the after market Varibles that came out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your crossed eyes do you no favors. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
My fucus dial is on the side of scope sorry you got wrong ones.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY is a given. Hint.

Just sayin’…………..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
Liar Larry, aka Big Slouch, feel free to post up “1” coyote pic, if only to justify your epic stupidity.

I’ll gladly take fast over bc any/everyday over rangefinder/bc only cause I do it. Same goes for I luck/bull killin.👊🏻

LiL Fish is to humble to post his one and only coyote so I will do so he does not look like he's just braggin.

Scooby Dooby Doo Van Life for the win.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Squirms remains a Male Pre-Teen Prick Looker. Hint.

Just sayin’………..

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I see you have issues with yours thus all the paint marks. only go to 500 yards? Thus, the struggle in Alaska is real. The big issue with SWfa was when they moved focus ring to back of the scope, too much play in some. Good luck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Standard fare to dial parallax out,at a given platform’s zero range and scribe same. Hint.

The big issue is your STUPIDITY. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

As for stumpy go out and set a target like this at 200 yards fire one shot for each bullseye. Same rifle same bullet lets see how magical your big heavies are.

That IS how a target with 6 bullseyes on it, would look like AFTER Stumpy shot 6 single shots at it...

Stumpy's is a nice guy on that subject..... Shoots 6 rounds at it, and then leave a totally new and clean target up for the next guy.. as he's too lazy to walk out and pull it down from 200 yds down and 200 yds back....that is 400 yards worth of exercise he's to lazy and drunk, to make it down and back without falling down ( ala Joe Biden style) half a dozen times or more...

HIs missing everything doesn't mean a heavy bullet won't make it there with accuracy. Just consider he's crossed eyed, usually drunk, to include high on meth ( that's how he's become his biggest fan... of himself. ) He hits the ground with his ass, 6 times more than he hits the target 6 times with his rifle... regardles of caliber or bullet weight.

You can bet most of the targets he posts pics of, were shot and photographed, by someone else from another web site. Stumpy just swipes them and then claims they are his.... Like many of the pics of his 10,000 rifles etc... and how he gets 10 to 20 scopes a week shipped to him in Alaska, and then 5 to 10 rifles that go for $1000 to $5K each.... Donald Trump doesn't have the kind of money, that Stumpy expects us to believe he spends on " Stuff".... and then thinks we all believe him, and are impressed and worship him over it...

Plus if you read his posts and have followed them over time.... you'd think there are 96 hours in a day, and he hasn't needed any sleep for the last 40 years.... Only time Schtick ever tells the truth, is about the same as a DemcoRAT politician....

If they actually tell the truth, they have their facts, backwards and think they are lying to you about it... Pretty much the same for Schtick... he has patterns, and thinks he is so sly, no one here will notice....He's wrong as usual...

Mac Davis wrote Schtick's theme song... and this was the first time it was ever performed....it all fits...

Schtick is the fat guy on the right.... back when he had hair, before he got it burned off, trying to light his bong full of meth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can “afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Brokedick Whining Professional Victims are a HOOT!

Just sayin’………….

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can “afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Brokedick Whining Professional Victims are a HOOT!

Just sayin’………….

three minutes... and I caught another coon in the trash can....

So is your post above 2 seconds of self realization Stumpy? If not, it certain fits anyway...

couldn't have described you better than you did yourself...

Just Sayin..... HINT....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You caught yourself Fantasizing about me,as you “live” vicariously,floundering in your perpetual Whining Brokedicktitude. Pardon my controlling so many facets of your “life”,up to and including your punctuation. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Scooby Dooby Doo.....lmfao

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
But the numnuts still thinks he has something someone would be jealous of, and that anyone here needs his approval to use or purchase anything.

Delusional dumbfluckery at it's finest.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your countless Insecurities,are VERY well founded. Hint.

Just sayin’…………

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You caught yourself Fantasizing about me,as you “live” vicariously,floundering in your perpetual Whining Brokedicktitude. Pardon my controlling so many facets of your “life”,up to and including your punctuation. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

Stumpy, do you have any idea who you lie to the most, about your world and the rest of the world?

Look in the mirror Stumpy.... yeah, that idiots pic you see in the mirror...

and YOU controlling ' so many facets of my life? ( hahaha dumbass) up to and including your punctation"

I'm 16 years older than you are Stupid... you think I was cruising thru life, and stumbled upon your dumbass posts when I joined the campfire 20 years ago... and said to myself... this guy is really Cool! I'm going to emulate EVERY THING he does! Is that the drugs you take, the booze talking or are you natural that delusional? My vote is "all of the above".

but then again ( HINT ) you live by cut & paste.....You read like a book that even Sigmund Freud would enjoy reading...
He would of had a field day analyzing a two cell brain genius like you....

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
its the meth.. the dumbass doesn't know when to just walk away....

don't ya love people who love to have the last word....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your man crush is fascinating. Hint.

Jusr sayin’…………

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
*** You are ignoring this looser ***

sandpit #19437743 Yesterday at 01:38 PM
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Pickin on Stick must be a real pleasure around here........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

sandpit #19438635 Yesterday at 10:32 PM
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sure it is.... its pretty hard not to get a bullseye each time, if you've been around here for a while.

Ya gotta hand it to Stumpy, he keeps trying, even if he crashes a burns...

he's a persistent little nerd... go gotta give him that...

Short, kinda like a Chihuahua that never stops barking...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,375
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.