Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.
Once again, why is asking questions a bad thing?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The National Enquirer business model has carried very well over into electronic media...they get paid for clicks or views...so post a shocking headline, get the clicks. Then the reader goes a little further into the body of the article...no beef patty, lettuce, sauce, bread...no beef.
There is a perfect example this am on Gateway Pundit, "The Cover-up"...We Have Proof!, by Grant Stichfield. A TOTAL nothing burger. Clicks=$.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.

Why don't you listen to those who answer you with knowledge on the subject and instead believe some anonymous person spouting bs on X?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.
Exactly, thats all Im saying

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we are deluded with social media experts and presented with all sorts of conspiracy theories. Not many of these 'experts' ever give us their bona fides or proof of their expertise. I am still on the side of 'things happen'.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by smokepole
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.
I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?

Perhaps gunchamp is influenced by dudes who expose themselves on webcams to 15 year old girls. Multiple times.
You are such a f ucking douchebag anymore. Really only response I have to you. F uck off

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.
I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?

Perhaps gunchamp is influenced by dudes who expose themselves on webcams to 15 year old girls. Multiple times.
You are such a f ucking douchebag anymore. Really only response I have to you. F uck off

Sadly, he's got a point.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Why don't you listen to those who answer you with knowledge on the subject and instead believe some anonymous person spouting bs on X?
Once again, Im not advocating for either side yet. I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say, so if something seems off, I like to gather as much info as I can. The story has already fell off and nothing has been solved with any clear evidence on either side. For the slow ones here, Im not saying it was or wasnt an attack. Im still asking questions. Hopefully that clears it up for the folks that are acting like children

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/02/24.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Once again, Im not advocating for either side yet. I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say, so if something seems off, I like to gather as much info as I can. The story has already fell off and nothing has been solved with any clear evidence on either side. For the slow ones here, Im not saying it was or wasnt an attack. Im still asking questions. Hopefully that clears it up for the folks that are acting like children

Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a convicted and admitted sexual predator against minors, who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Do you see the problem there?

Last edited by Jcubed; 04/02/24.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.
No, we must quell any debate about this right away. Our govt knew without a doubt and announced it was not an attack within the first hour. When they do that it means there is nothing to hide or question unless you are an idiot.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a conciced and admitted sexual predator against minors who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Once again, because you are very slow today lol, I am NOT advocating for either sides. Im asking questions and trying to gather info and yes that is correct, ZERO trust for gov!!!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
No, we must quell any debate about this right away. Our govt knew without a doubt and announced it was not an attack within the first hour. When they do that it means there is nothing to hide or question unless you are an idiot.
Exact;y and man it brings out the sheep on here. Cant question a thing. Believe everything the over lords tell you. Cant believe some of these guys dont vote for Biden

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a conciced and admitted sexual predator against minors who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Once again, because you are very slow today lol, I am NOT advocating for either sides. Im asking questions and trying to gather info and yes that is correct, ZERO trust for gov!!!

What about the other parts of my post?

Not listening to the knowledge and expertise of Rocky and Jorge?

Following the words of a convicted sex predator against children?

I dont know about you but I don't find my truth in the words of a pedophile.

YMMV

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.

Thank you. That needed saying.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

You're an unmanned drone without the ability to think on your own.

Spreading bullshit conspiracy garbage/nonsense is your only "game".

A paranoid rat living in the "mountains" of PA...no way to go through life.

Grow up and start doing some thinking on your own instead of being a brainless parrot.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, strangely the left wants to ditch the name.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH

You're an unmanned drone without the ability to think on your own.

Spreading bullshit conspiracy garbage/nonsense is your only "game".

A paranoid rat living in the "mountains" of PA...no way to go through life.

Grow up and start doing some thinking on your own instead of being a brainless parrot.
I always feel great when anything I post is on the opposing side of you. Go play in traffic

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a convicted and admitted sexual predator against minors, who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Congrats on aligning with buzz boy lol. Sorry for asking a question fellas

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Pugs
Having worked in SIGINT/Cyber for 25 years (offense and defense) - this isn't how a cyber attack would be executed on a ship. There are better ways in different places with far more long term consequences, especially if coordinated with other infrastructure. With the LOE they're putting at it the port will be back in operation pretty quickly. A new bridge? Who knows but there are at least two alternatives.

This was simply a poorly maintained ship that suffered an engineering failure at a very bad time.

This is what's there as of yesterday.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ok i can agree better different places to cause longer problems,,,,BUT,,, was this once again a “practice” run so it defers people from paying attention? Just asking not arguing

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 18,578 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,848
Posts18,537,393
Members74,050
Most Online20,344

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.