Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
The people who even give a chit about what she did with her dog, those people are the problem.

Well, they could give a shìt without trying to make it their business, that would be progress.

Those that make it their business have one thing in common. Either their name is Karen, or it should be

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The people who even give a chit about what she did with her dog, those people are the problem.

I like and respect Kristi very much but let's face it gentleman...

At the end of the day and no matter which way you look at it...

She's a bleeder.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Meh, the whole story is probably another typical lie.

Hope she can still find a place to pose as a hunter, she's banned from stepping foot on a good sized portion of the state she pretends to govern.

Obviously you have never been to the Pine Ridge Rez. Being banned from there implies a person might want to go there.
Having to go there myself on a couple occasions for business, I know of no human being who willingly wants to go there otherwise. Nor will I go back.
Kudos to the Governor.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Rooster7

She's a bleeder.

Classy comment.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Osky

Hope she can still find a place to pose as a hunter, she's banned from stepping foot on a good sized portion of the state she pretends to govern.

Obviously you have never been to the Pine Ridge Rez. Being banned from there implies a person might want to go there.
Having to go there myself on a couple occasions for business, I know of no human being who willingly wants to go there otherwise. Nor will I go back.
Kudos to the Governor.

Osky

I've worked on the pine ridge Rez, but in fairness not in "town".

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
nothing scares fat old boomer homosexual gun grabber commies like lloyd hettick more than an attractive christian heterosexual mother who has children

Kudos to the Governor.

Osky

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
nothing scares fat old boomer homosexual gun grabber commies like lloyd hettick more than an attractive christian heterosexual mother who has children

Kudos to the Governor.

Osky

Hey Moscow Karenbot, Putin needs your "attention".

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/28/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lloyd are you still upset you cant legally have sex with Noem's children? your hero Biden took showers with is 11 year old step daughter according to her not surprised this doesn't disturb creeps like you

Last edited by ribka; 04/28/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
lloyd are you still upset you cant legally have sex with Noem's children? your hero Biden took showers with is 11 year old step daughter according to her not surprised this doesn't disturb creeps like you

Putin still needs your "attention".

Why do you hate the U.S. so much spreading Russian propaganda?

That's well past creepy.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
From X

I can understand why some people are upset about a 20 year old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch, in my upcoming book — No Going Back. The book is filled with many honest stories of my life, good and bad days, challenges, painful decisions, and lessons learned. What I learned from my years of public service, especially leading South Dakota through COVID, is people are looking for leaders who are authentic, willing to learn from the past, and don’t shy away from tough challenges. My hope is anyone reading this book will have an understanding that I always work to make the best decisions I can for the people in my life. The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did. Whether running the ranch or in politics, I have never passed on my responsibilities to anyone else to handle. Even if it’s hard and painful. I followed the law and was being a responsible parent, dog owner, and neighbor. As I explained in the book, it wasn't easy. But often the easy way isn't the right way.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Putin still needs your "attention".

Why do you hate the U.S. so much spreading Russian propaganda?

That's well past creepy.
Ur the fuqkin phaagut creep

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I can figure is she must be catholic and feels the need to confess.

If you can’t line out a young family pet……..

You should not be axing for votes.

Or thinking sharing this action somehow will gain voter confidence.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Seems like the posters that are dogpiling on her are the same twats that are never-Trumpers. Go figure.....

Like the op, bitch ass birds of a feather lol.

MAGA
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Angus1895
All I can figure is she must be catholic and feels the need to confess.

If you can’t line out a young family pet……..

You should not be axing for votes.

Or thinking sharing this action somehow will gain voter confidence.

Some people have short memories. You don’t remember how the presidential candidate from Utah not that many years back was absolutely torched for taking his dog on vacation in a closed carrier on the car roof? Of all the stupid things.

I’m sure others new of this happening with Christy and as far as I can see she was smart enough to get out in front of it. I think she pays attention to past happenings.

Osky

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like governor Noem…..

But I don’t think shooting a 14 month old dog named cricket, and having to explain to a child what happened to cricket is presidential material.

I understand she is a barrel racer…….

Enough said

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
High minded.....

Gets us Biden.

Thanks pal.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I like governor Noem…..

But I don’t think shooting a 14 month old dog named cricket, and having to explain to a child what happened to cricket is presidential material.

I understand she is a barrel racer…….

Enough said

What’s special about the name?

Would you prefer kids not to know the facts of life?

I’d rather a president or any elected official have the life experience of putting an animal down than some fairy that can’t handle it, or lies to their kids about it.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have u a gummy

It’s all good

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7

She's a bleeder.

Classy comment.

Osky

Hey man! Flave posted that when I was in the shower!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimone
From X

I can understand why some people are upset about a 20 year old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch, in my upcoming book — No Going Back. The book is filled with many honest stories of my life, good and bad days, challenges, painful decisions, and lessons learned. What I learned from my years of public service, especially leading South Dakota through COVID, is people are looking for leaders who are authentic, willing to learn from the past, and don’t shy away from tough challenges. My hope is anyone reading this book will have an understanding that I always work to make the best decisions I can for the people in my life. The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did. Whether running the ranch or in politics, I have never passed on my responsibilities to anyone else to handle. Even if it’s hard and painful. I followed the law and was being a responsible parent, dog owner, and neighbor. As I explained in the book, it wasn't easy. But often the easy way isn't the right way.

good response on her part

but the fact she had to actually address it, at least twice now thru social media tells you she is getting backlash for it and has to try tamp it down politically.

You can marginalize the people that are upset about it, but if she wants a political career outside of South Dakota, she'll have to win over some of those people.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/29/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 35, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,193 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,214
Posts18,524,304
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.