Print Thread
Hop To
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
It looks like Fauci's "scientist" friends have used gain of function to create a bird virus that will infect cows. FDA and CDC is using the same bogus PCR test to create as many cases as possible. The PCR test tries to locate mrna "fragments" (mrna is a tiny part of DNA) in test samples and the more times you magnify the sample the more positive results you get.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
bye-bye-rib-eye

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Havent heard this yet, but would surprise me. Anyone participating in gain of function should be jailed!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Get real worried if bird flu shows up in hogs. Year-after-year, hogs are the typical bridge to humans of new flu variants.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote]
Havent heard this yet, but would surprise me. Anyone participating in gain of function should be jailed! hung/quote]
Fixed it for you. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We won't make any headway on the couch

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Oh no, another cold virus!

Just like every other year since the beginning of time!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Before this goes too far off the tracks, H5N1 (Avian Flu) was first identified in 1878 - well before Fauchi. It has been turning up in both animals and people for decades. It has not been frankensteined through gain of function. The virus is mother nature's own invention.

This phase of the infection has been going on since 2020 and has spread to both humans, chicken, and now cattle. It has been identified here in nine states in dairy cattle with at least one transmission to human.

Since 2003 there have been 888 cases in humans with 463 deaths or a case fatality rate of 52%. H5N1 is what keeps epidemiologists up at night. If it really takes off, put your investment money in body bags.

If it does take off here in the US, we do have an ad-vector-based (read NOT mRNA) vaccine for it. What will be interesting to watch how many Americans will refuse the shot after the mRNA fiesco. Of course, they are absolutely NOT the same technology, but conspiracies are particularly hard to treat.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 05/13/24.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My younger brother died 3 years 3 months ago. He was really bad sick- flu type thing. After four days he felt a little better and called a friend who's a nurse practitioner. She told him there were some cases of bird-flu going around and his symptoms- sounds like he had it.
He called me to tell me how sick he had been- I had told him about my bout with swine-flu back in 2009 and how I felt like I could die.
He told me that's how he felt- he died in his sleep that night after thinking he was on the mend.
Just saying.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
[quote]
Havent heard this yet, but would surprise me. Anyone participating in gain of function should be jailed! hung/quote]
Fixed it for you. miles
I like your way much better!

1 member likes this: milespatton
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Before this goes too far off the tracks, H5N1 (Avian Flu) was first identified in 1878 - well before Fauchi. It has been turning up in both animals and people for decades. It has not been frankensteined through gain of function. The virus is mother nature's own invention.

This phase of the infection has been going on since 2020 and has spread to both humans, chicken, and now cattle. It has been identified here in nine states in dairy cattle with at least one transmission to human.

Since 2003 there have been 888 cases in humans with 463 deaths or a case fatality rate of 52%. H5N1 is what keeps epidemiologists up at night. If it really takes off, put your investment money in body bags.

If it does take off here in the US, we do have an ad-vector-based (read NOT mRNA) vaccine for it. What will be interesting to watch how many Americans will refuse the shot after the mRNA fiesco. Of course, they are absolutely NOT the same technology, but conspiracies are particularly hard to treat.
They can pound ANY vax at this point right up their asses! And what "conspiracy" are you speaking about? The death shot is not a conspiracy and I would think far less of someone if they allowed anyone to throw a "vax" into their bodies at this point than someone who told them to piss off

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
My younger brother died 3 years 3 months ago. He was really bad sick- flu type thing. After four days he felt a little better and called a friend who's a nurse practitioner. She told him there were some cases of bird-flu going around and his symptoms- sounds like he had it.
He called me to tell me how sick he had been- I had told him about my bout with swine-flu back in 2009 and how I felt like I could die.
He told me that's how he felt- he died in his sleep that night after thinking he was on the mend.
Just saying.
So sorry to hear and did you guys ever find out the cause of death?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ol_mike, Sorry for your loss.

Folks are six times more likely to have a heart attack in the week after being diagnosed with the flu. The Influenza virus is one of the most deadly infections within humans. 99% of deaths in children 5 and younger are as a result of the flu and related respiratory infection.

We sneeze at the flu, but it isn't a joke.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 05/13/24.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I've never had the flu or a flu shot and none of my relatives have either. I don't even know of anyone that has died from the flu.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Havent heard this yet, but would surprise me. Anyone participating in gain of function should be jailed!

I don't mean to be a spelling Nazi or anything but you spelled "Executed" wrong......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gain of function is a crime against humanity.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Slight detour, I don't watch many commercials. But , have been watching Girls softball games, and with rain delays and things, my recording strategy keeps me from fast forwarding through commercials. Anyway, I have been seeing commercials for plant based, fake beef, that they are just calling beef. First off, that is an abomination to me, and second off, false advertising. I know that there different organisations out there promoting beef, and they should (my opinion) be filing a lawsuit. Cows are very good in turning plant material into REAL BEEF, of which I am a fan. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
I've never had the flu or a flu shot and none of my relatives have either. I don't even know of anyone that has died from the flu.
Same here on both. I do not know anyone who has died from it personally, but Im sure it happens. Also, there is ZERO chance Id be taking a flu shot at this point!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by victoro
It looks like Fauci's "scientist" friends have used gain of function to create a bird virus that will infect cows. FDA and CDC is using the same bogus PCR test to create as many cases as possible. The PCR test tries to locate mrna "fragments" (mrna is a tiny part of DNA) in test samples and the more times you magnify the sample the more positive results you get.
An excuse to kill of millions of head of cattle.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Covid 2, Electric Boogaloo

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (338Rules, 6mmbrfan, atvalaska, 9 invisible), 933 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,120
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.