Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
From
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...ael-protesters-hails-their-moral-courage

Headline
Hims founder offers jobs to anti-Israel protesters, hails their 'moral courage'

Hims & Hers CEO Andrew Dudum said his company and others will hire anti-Israel protesters from college campuses

Buy your ED medicine elsewhere!

Adventure is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's catering to the right crowd. Is he in the low T business too?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
A U.S. born Palestinian promoting Palestinians and Palestinian supporters... Who'da thunk it...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if their VC investors feel all that great about their investment taking a hit like that.

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I have been busy so I really haven’t been following this. So the protesters are protesting the fact that Israel killed 34,000 people in retaliation of the Hamas attack? And they are basically sick of Israel being allowed to slaughter people because they can?

1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Calvin
I have been busy so I really haven’t been following this. So the protesters are protesting the fact that Israel killed 34,000 people in retaliation of the Hamas attack? And they are basically sick of Israel being allowed to slaughter people because they can?
that kind of stuff needs to happen more often. These little terrorist idiots blow shut up just because..

go in and annihilate them and people within that country that tolerate them..

do that a few times and maybe the people within said countries will take care of the little terrorist idiots their self..

Last edited by ldholton; 05/03/24.
1 member likes this: deerstalker
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Would you like to have this conversation? If so, what is the proper response to the Palestinian-Hamas attack and their still holding innocent people hostage? From my seat, it seems like there are 3 basic responses.

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

Remove their capacity to carry out such attacks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Would you like to have this conversation? If so, what is the proper response to the Palestinian-Hamas attack and their still holding innocent people hostage? From my seat, it seems like there are 3 basic responses.

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

Remove their capacity to carry out such attacks FOREVER.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
1 member likes this: deerstalker
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

I guess he didn't want to have the conversation.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Don't be a Karen.

Sheesh.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

Scroll to bottom of your post I quoted.

Last edited by local_dirt; 05/03/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
So drop bombs on Muslims? Or Russians?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I can’t believe the ‘Fire has degraded to the point that guys are arguing ideology this far into the thread and no one has made a boner joke, pun, or even reference.

I don’t even know this place anymore…….🤣

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

Remove their capacity to carry out such attacks.

Have you donated (aside from the taxes take at gunpoint) to either side?

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

If you want to have a conversation, to be productive, it must be forthright and honest. Also, there is nothing to discuss if memories are so short that October 7 (as it was reported) is regarded as the begining of hostilities. It wasn't. A 4th response, you failed to consider, would be for Israel to renounce its 75 year history of horrific mistreatment of Palestinians, acknowledge their humanity and welcome them back home with full and equal rights they enjoyed before the Zionist onslaught. That would solve every issue. It would also mean the end of such non democratic monstrosities as a Jewish State where nobody else has any rights at all. It would also free America from perpetual bondage to the perpetual victim Israel. Still wanna talk?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

Missed this one.

Well, since I am basically funding this via my tax dollars, I guess I should have an opinion since this attack has killed 12k + kids now. I am not a leftist, I hate hippies, but I don't like the killing of kids.

I believe certain powers in Israel, in this day and age of surveillance, allowed the attack to happen so they could justify the response. But that's just my opinion and I have zero facts to back that up.

1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Que Ivanka and "gassed" Syrian kids...

Quit pretending it ain't about pipelines and you will quit getting kids killed you dumb fùcks.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's catering to the right crowd. Is he in the low T business too?

Boner pills.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This could all end tomorrow, Hamas surrenders and releases the hostages. But we all know they won’t. They’ll continue to hide behind women and children, using their sacrifice to gain sympathy. Hamas doesn’t want peace, their only goal is the destruction of Israel, so in biblical irony, they are the ones destroyed. You see it played out in the Old Testament time and again.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How would you know if the muzzy fks are still holding hostages ?

because the demonically possessed Yids said so ?
the same government that stood down for over 8 hrs and let the massacre happen, when they could've hit back STAT with full force and minimized casualties and there wouldn't have been any abductions/kidnappings

THEY set this up and magnified it, in order to justify the genocide

Wait for their next act when they set up American Christians and create "justification" for slaughtering American citizens simply because of their Faith in Christ

Coming soon

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,217
Posts18,524,493
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.