Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Morewood
I begged her not to take that "vaccine" But she felt obligated because she had a caregiving business for elderly folks, and they were scared. My wife was the only one in my family to take that shot. She's gone now.

My sympathies. Cruel chapter in our history. She was very selfless and caring.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thought I was prepared for TEOTWAWKI.

Nope, all fcked up.

I can't even eat my neighbors, cause they's fulla spike proteins.

SMH

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Auctioning might be a good business to be in.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Still amazes me that lots that were pro are now wary of this.

But I'm not anti shots. I'm anti MNRA for this use still at this time. Still to many weird things showed up and are showing up. I suspect the reason less are having issues now is that less are taking all the boosters too.

Dunno. But the MNRA, especially when the guy that came up with the theory, said this is NOT the thing to do for covid....just doesn't make sense for this applicaiton

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I’m referring to those who insisted that the jab was a death sentence, and anyone who took it would be dead within days or weeks. The whole damn thing was nothing but a $hitshow of moronic thoughts, both ‘sides’. Some people I am sure had an allergic reaction and that sucks ass, but it didn’t result in widespread death like many preached it would be.

The mandate to get jabbed was a controlling aspect of the govt. I’ll 100% agree with that.

Panic and grand claims I'll give you, folks went off the rails.

But I'll submit to you that the true side effects, deaths/disease whatever, caused by the jab will never be honestly reported by the msm or .gov. While so far it has not been the immediate mass die off some said it'd be, its real effects are yet to be seen and will never be honestly reported by "reputable" sources.

When I think of a scam, I think of people trying to get money or service from me for less than going rate. The anti-jabbers hurt no-one, but the covtards hurt millions. Jab and side effects aside, what they did to the country in re lockdowns, firings, businesses shuttered, etc. I will never forget what they did. Nor should anyone. I'd be content with a brand on the forehead. Rendering them un-hirable, un-loanable, untrustworthy unless they show they know how to use a shovel and dig ditches.

Fair enough, despite difference in definitions.
There were some anti-jabbers who threatened those who didn't think like them for 'giving in' and 'taking their freedom", or however they phrased it. There were other examples of the extreme anti-jabbers hurting others including money scams though I'll totally concede it paled compared to how the covtards hurt the world. The truth concerning covid and its real effects will never be honestly reported by the msm or .gov, either. I think they're negligible, but who the heck knows.

I am guessing cancer, autoimmune conditions and other ailments will continue to worsen in the coming years. The extreme anti-vaxxers will claim it was the jab: the covtards will claim it was the virus. I'll continue to claim it is largely neither, with some possible exceptions on both sides. The world will continue to turn, and we'll never know the real truth.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am guessing cancer, autoimmune conditions and other ailments will continue to worsen in the coming years. The extreme anti-vaxxers will claim it was the jab: the covtards will claim it was the virus. I'll continue to claim it is largely neither, with some possible exceptions on both sides. The world will continue to turn, and we'll never know the real truth.

Covtard.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

Gettin tired a this shat.

Wish flave would come back.

Last edited by Fubarski; 05/03/24. Reason: CFS
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

It was decided that Tootie Jew and Jeffo were more essential to the Fire than Flave.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

It was decided that Tootie Jew and Jeffo were more essential to the Fire than Flave.

That'd be fckin scary, as it would be the enda this place.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

Just curious, Flave used to call you an idiot a fair amount back in the day. Why the admiration of him?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Calvin
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

Just curious, Flave used to call you an idiot a fair amount back in the day. Why the admiration of him?

I am an idiot.

Dude knows his shat.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

I am an idiot.

Dude knows his shat.

Fair enough. I always wondered about that. I remember the old threads.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hahaha!

Yeah...maybe not.

I am an idiot.

Dude knows his shat.

Fair enough. I always wondered about that. I remember the old threads.

Everthing I post *might* be true.

Or, it *might* be bullshit.

Think for yourself, ta the besta your ability.

Might work out, might not.

Can't help ya with that.

Least ya tried.

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."

Galileo

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The true scale of the number of medical trials using infected blood products on children in the 1970s and 80s has been revealed by documents seen by BBC News.

They reveal a secret world of unsafe clinical testing involving children in the UK, as doctors placed research goals ahead of patients' needs.

They continued for more than 15 years, involved hundreds of people, and infected most with hepatitis C and HIV.

One surviving patient told the BBC he was treated like a "guinea pig".

The trials involved children with blood clotting disorders, when families had often not consented to them taking part. The majority of the children who enrolled are now dead.

Documents also show that doctors in hemophilia centers across the country used blood products, even though they were widely known as likely to be contaminated.

A shortage of blood products in the UK in the 1970s and 80s meant they were imported from the US. High-risk donors such as prisoners and drug addicts provided the plasma for the treatments that were infected with potentially fatal viruses including hepatitis C - which attacks the liver resulting in cirrhosis and cancer - and HIV.

One blood product, known as Factor VIII, was seen to be highly effective for stopping bleeding but also widely known to be contaminated with viruses.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and up upon the slitted sheet I sit.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rost495

But I'm not anti shots. I'm anti MNRA for this use still at this time. Still to many weird things showed up and are showing up. I suspect the reason less are having issues now is that less are taking all the boosters too.

Dunno. But the MNRA, especially when the guy that came up with the theory, said this is NOT the thing to do for covid....just doesn't make sense for this applicaiton

When they tried to silenced and destroy Dr Malone and others early on, I knew the “vaccine “ wasn’t a vaccine.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by rost495

When they tried to silenced and destroy Dr Malone and others early on, I knew the “vaccine “ wasn’t a vaccine.
That and everything else they did red flags were flying all around me.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I fell for the hysteria myself for a while. My daughter was in public health at the time and all the hospital staff were extremely agitated, constant meetings planning what to do. Within a few weeks the campus was shut down, testing tents up everywhere. The doctor I was seeing went from "It's nothing" to holding his head way back in fear. How all those super intelligent and highly paid professionals were so deluded and sheep herded in the preferred direction - by Somebody - is the most frightening aspect of the whole penny opera charade. It was left to the insurance company actuaries to raise the alarming statistics of increased deaths from all causes that proves the shots are deadly as well as dangerous. Correlation does not prove causation. But the clot shots did it and every sane person sees it now, but may not want to believe it.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 13,691 guests, and 1,547 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,055
Posts18,540,948
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.