Campfire Tracker
I
Let them eat cake, or cake flavored cardboard

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
With oat milk or almond milk too FFS. Country has gone to the dogs, well the world has.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some Kelloggs muckety-muck made that suggestion pretty early in the current inflation bomb. Way before that, when I still ate cereal, I was shocked at how expensive it had become, but then dessert usually is…

Funny thing is that Slow Joe was recommending about the same time that those struggling to buy food (thanks to him!) buy generic (like he ever ate generic) cereal.

Is anything more condescending, infuriating really, than rich fuquers telling ordinary folks how to get by on their pittances? Ranks right up there with Eat the Bugs and Bill Gates’ test tube meat, for commoners naturally, not the New Feudalists.

The latest assaults on our diets that I’m aware of are nearly simultaneous pushes (in Yurrup, which often bans American meat as unsafe) for the inclusion of unlabelled GMO ingredients in their food, and claims that home gardening is bad for the evironment.

Fuquers always be fuquers…..

What fresh Hell is this?
1 member likes this: Redneck
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Is anything more condescending, infuriating really, than rich fuquers telling ordinary folks how to get by on their pittances?

Not really.

That is what I can't understand about rank and file left wing voters. They don't understand that....

Their leaders aren't planning on giving up meat and eating cereal and bugs, they are planning on us giving up meat and eating cereal and bugs.

They aren't planning on giving up guns they are planning on us giving up guns.

They aren't planning on giving up vehicles and airplanes, they are planning on us giving up vehicles and airplanes.

They aren't planning on giving up climate controlled homes, they are planning on us giving up climate controlled homes.

Last edited by RJY66; 05/04/24.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dang

That’s eye opening and very plausible

You could still make a giant Battalion sized casserol dish of 2 boxes of hamburger helper lasagna at the dollar general for $$4
And then a pound of ground chuck runs about $5 a lb, did yesterday evwning (from the Food Lion)

Could serve 5 humans easily with some wanting seconds

Maybe $10 for a fambly meal

Box of cereal is $5 and 1/2 gal of milk is $2.89 here in Ten-O’-Cee

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Lets not forget the same a$$holes that package cereal clearly must work for frito lay because you end up buying a half box of air.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most of my dinner meals consist of dove breast, Quinoa, and vegetables.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Joey's over at Pelosi's enjoying designer ice cream outa her $5K freezer ! Fug all the rest of you peons.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dang

You could still make a giant Battalion sized casserol dish of 2 boxes of hamburger helper lasagna at the dollar general for $$4
And then a pound of ground chuck runs about $5 a lb, did yesterday evwning (from the Food Lion)

My local Lion Food has their generic brand version of Life cereal, which is virtually identical, for about $2.50 a box, which is 12 1-cup servings. So, that's about 20 cents per serving. Add 13 cents for 1/2 cup of milk (going rate here), and it's about 33 cents per serving.

So, you're getting 8 grams of protein and 200 calories of not terribly unhealthy food for around 33 cents. A double-portion of that would be 66 cents--400 calories and 16 grams of protein.

Five double-servings would be $3.3. You're talking $9 for five servings of that hamburger/pasta cuisine.

I don't eat more than 1 or 2 small bowls of cereal per week because I tend to avoid carbs and processed food, but my girlfriend, her kids, and my kids sometimes want it. So, I generally keep some around. It's only expensive if you look at the price of a box of the more-expensive versions and think of a box of cereal as a single meal. A medium box of cereal has 12 servings.

I agree that the Kellogg's people are stupid and evil or whatever, but cereal in and of itself isn't necessarily a terrible deal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d say the lazy mutha fugga eating cereal is the same type that would sit around a youtube fire and eat smore pop tarts.

https://www.poptarts.com/en_US/products/all-flavors/pop-tarts-frosted-s-mores-product.html

Fuggin sad 🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’d say the lazy mutha fugga eating cereal is the same type that would sit around a youtube fire and eat smore pop tarts.

https://www.poptarts.com/en_US/products/all-flavors/pop-tarts-frosted-s-mores-product.html

Fuggin sad 🤣😂🤣😂

Everyone knows that strawberry is the best flavor of poptart.

And NOT toasted.

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
No commie promoters intend to live under it, they expect to live on top of it. In commie eyes, useful idiots are just future bags of fertilizer.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
That's why we mostly eat Venison here! And Chicken.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Is anything more condescending, infuriating really, than rich fuquers telling ordinary folks how to get by on their pittances?

Not really.

That is what I can't understand about rank and file left wing voters. They don't understand that....

Their leaders aren't planning on giving up meat and eating cereal and bugs, they are planning on us giving up meat and eating cereal and bugs.

They aren't planning on giving up guns they are planning on us giving up guns.

They aren't planning on giving up vehicles and airplanes, they are planning on us giving up vehicles and airplanes.

They aren't planning on giving up climate controlled homes, they are planning on us giving up climate controlled homes.

It is more about taking down those who have made better choices than they have. Their support is based on envy and hatred. Still, they hope to get free scraps that may be left over from the pillaging of the successful.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Dang

My local Lion Food has their generic brand version of Life cereal, which is virtually identical, for about $2.50 a box, which is 12 1-cup servings. So, that's about 20 cents per serving. Add 13 cents for 1/2 cup of milk (going rate here), and it's about 33 cents per serving.

So, you're getting 8 grams of protein and 200 calories of not terribly unhealthy food for around 33 cents. A double-portion of that would be 66 cents--400 calories and 16 grams of protein.

Five double-servings would be $3.3. You're talking $9 for five servings of that hamburger/pasta cuisine.

I don't eat more than 1 or 2 small bowls of cereal per week because I tend to avoid carbs and processed food, but my girlfriend, her kids, and my kids sometimes want it. So, I generally keep some around. It's only expensive if you look at the price of a box of the more-expensive versions and think of a box of cereal as a single meal. A medium box of cereal has 12 servings.

I agree that the Kellogg's people are stupid and evil or whatever, but cereal in and of itself isn't necessarily a terrible deal.

The economics you presented are correct, but incomplete. You left out the cost of diabetes treatment. Amputations ain’t cheap!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
OP family video of mud shark is funny…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Dang

The economics you presented are correct, but incomplete. You left out the cost of diabetes treatment. Amputations ain’t cheap!

I don't understand your comment. The alternative hamburger-helper lasagna is more anti-diabetic?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 17,573 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,935
Posts18,539,219
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.