Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Her career as a public politician is over, maybe she can make a few $ on OnlyFans by showing her tits:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/0...dog-drama-why-would-she-do-that-1457110/

A potential running mate reportedly left former President Donald Trump “disgusted” after her self-wrought public relations debacle begged the question “What is wrong with her?”

An election-year book release timed to catapult South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem to the forefront of conversations on the 2024 presidential ticket had certainly succeeded, if only in a poor light. Now, after an ongoing cycle of backlash and distancing for recounting putting down a 14-month-old dog via gravel pit firing squad, Trump was said to be “privately trashing” Noem.

Citing “four sources familiar with the matter, and another two people briefed on it,” Rolling Stone reported that the president has regularly raised the account from the forthcoming book, “No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward.”

“In recent days, the former president has discussed or brought up Noem’s pup-execution in closed-door meetings, as well as over the phone,” detailed the outlet. “Trump, sources recount, has pointedly asked questions regarding her decision to kill the dog, including specifically, ‘Why would she do that?’ and ‘What is wrong with her?'”

“He has expressed bewilderment that she would have ever admitted to doing this, willingly and in her own writing, and has argued it demonstrates she has a poor grasp of ‘public relations.’ In these various conversations over the past week,” continued the Rolling Stone piece, “the ex-president has also mentioned that voters generally don’t like politicians who kill dogs, two of the people familiar with the matter add.”

According to the report, “Trump is privately trashing” Noem, “a matter that appears to have closed the book on the idea of selecting her as a vice presidential nominee.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He’s from NY, likely never been hunting or killed anything…..I’m not surprised with his response!

That doesn’t change the fact that was and will be again…..a great President! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was hoping he meant "why would she put that in her book?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
I was hoping he meant "why would she put that in her book?"
I think that's precisely what he meant.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Didn't the dog attack some kind of livestock? That's a DRT situation for any mutt around these parts- - - -either by its owner, or anyone else who witnesses the attack. I'd be a little sorrier for the dog than I would be for shooting a corrupt politician or a crooked lawyer or judge, however! Those feral animals are supposed to know better!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
1 member likes this: memtb
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like he was going to pick her.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
anonymous sources and then reported on by Rolling Stone. mmm hmm.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
1 member likes this: Dons99
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by memtb
He’s from NY, likely never been hunting or killed anything…..I’m not surprised with his response!

That doesn’t change the fact that was and will be again…..a great President! memtb

Exactly. I was just about to post something similar.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There are times something is better left unsaid. She may have been right as rain but nationally, there's no coming back from this.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Trump and his sons do in fact hunt

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
1 member likes this: butchlambert1
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Trumps reactions are being reported by Rolling Stone. I wouldn’t put too much stock on the validity of their claims.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jwp475

Just not with Dick Cheney!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

😆

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Trump is a city guy so it's not surprising that he finds this offensive. He's also sensitive to the broader political impacts. Most people don't understand this sort of thing because it's outside their experience.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doesn’t matter where Trump is from, doesn’t matter how many newborn pups you’ve conked in the skull, ya just don’t discuss chit like that to the squeamish general public.
Political suicide and the more space he puts between himself and her, potentially the better. We don’t need any fu ckups, not even a blip.
Even if he only pretends to find it offense, he has be sure he doesn’t alienate a possible 1-2% of folks that get blowd up that.

3 members like this: blindshooter, JeffyD, Bob_mt
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

😆

👍👍

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I’ve never heard of Trump hunting or being into guns other than having a CCP but maybe he does.

His sons are big into guns and hunting.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As been mentioned you don’t write about how you killed your dog. Then try to spin it, it took courage to do and that’s why I’m a good politician's because I have the will and courage to make the right choices. She should’ve never mentioned I was 14yrs old and I shot daisy cause she was a bad dog. Her editor probably needs to be fired.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

False, DJT does not hunt and never has. I saw an interview with I'm discussing the fact, he said "my sons enjoy the outdoors and hunting, and I respect that if that's their thing.... I golf lol".

Noem should never have publicly stated the incident, SSS only.......emphasis on the last "S" if you're a public figure in the limelight. She just chit the bed on a chance on the VP, which I think was the direction he was heading. A woman on the ticket, would help with the abortion issue and discussion of subject.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
As been mentioned you don’t write about how you killed your dog. Then try to spin it, it took courage to do and that’s why I’m a good politician's because I have the will and courage to make the right choices. She should’ve never mentioned I was 14yrs old and I shot daisy cause she was a bad dog. Her editor probably needs to be fired.

She now claims it was 20 years ago(she would have been 32 years old), and the dog was 14 months old.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 16,020 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,906
Posts18,538,836
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.